JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE JFK REMOVAL WILL NEVER BE SOLVED:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
10:42 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

THE JFK REMOVAL WILL NEVER BE "SOLVED" FOR MANY REASONS.

"You can please some of the people all of the time.

You can please all of the people some of the time.

But you will never please all of the people all of the time.

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU TO "SOLVE" THE JFK REMOVAL ?

About The JFK Removal some people just want to prove that it was a conspiracy, and that more than one person was involved in some way, possibly before, during, and/or after The Removal of JFK.

Some people just want to vindicate Oswald, and prove that he didn’t fire any shots, or that LHO did not have any involvement with others involved, either before, during, and/or after The Removal of JFK.

Other people want to prove that Castro, or the Cubans, or the C.I.A., or the Dallas Police, or Dulles, or GHWB, or Hoover, or LBJ, or the Mafia, or the Secret Service were involved completely, and/or partially, either before, during, and/or after The Removal of JFK.

And still some raise the possible involvement of James Riddle Hoffa with the Mafia and the Teamster's, especially after RFK attacked both Hoffa and the Mafia, (the Invisible Anthony "Tony - Joe Batter's" Accardo), Sam Giancana, Carlos Marcello, Santos Trafficante, Johnny Rosselli, Charles Nicoletti, and James EarlSutton-Files are all bought into question and scrutiny today along with The Chicago Outfit.

Still other people want to know the names of all of the shooters, weapons and ammunition used, from what position(s) they fired from, and what sequences, including alleged/possible warning shot(s).

Some people are focused on the medical evidence of JFK's autopsy, and body damage to both JFK and Connally relative to each shot, including the damage to JFK's limo, again along with the sequence of the shots.

Also of concern to others is how many possible missed shots, and where they hit, fired from where, and again in what sequence.

Others are focused on New Orleans in the summer of 1963, or Mexico City in September, 1963.

Still others are focused on the Federal Reserve, or the Texas Oil Men and the Oil Depletion Allowance, or Vietnam.

Also considered is Chemical Testing, Drugs, and/or Weapons Testing in Vietnam.

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AWARE OF:
* Agent Orange,
* Agent Blue,
* Agent Green, and
* Agent White, etc.,
AMONG MANY OTHER CHEMICALS TESTED AND USED IN VIETNAM, LAOS, CAMBODIA, and ELSEWHERE.

Looking for historical connectivity and references ?

Try Zycon - B gas created, developed, improved, etc., used on the Jews and others by the Nazi's at their Concentration, Experimental, Final Solution Phases, etc.

FORGETTING THE LESSONS OF HISTORY FINDS "We the People..." are being reminded daily I fear.

Wonder what's down This Road of Life for Chemical Experimentation ?

CORONAVIRUS ANYBODY ?

Some feel that what was Oswald doing in Russia was of major significance that has far reaching ramifications, including the U - 2 Project that have never been properly explained.

Others want to know everything that happened at Parkland Hospital, then Bethesda, and then in the morgue during the autopsies because allegations of 2 JFK autopsies occurred.

All of the foregoing leads to inquiries to exhume JFK's "body" along with those that maintain JFK's body was dumped in the ocean, and that JFK's coffin is empty.

Some focus on the photographic evidence, and the Zapruder film, and what is legitimate, and notaltered or manipulated.

Others focus on the Warren Commission Cover-Up along with Dulles, Helms, Phillips, Hoover, Hunt, GHWB, LBJ, Nixon, and others in other various sequences in Sequential Time Line Analysis.

And claims about the Dallas Police, the Secret Service, the right-wing, the oilmen, and even the Ku Klux Klan are raised.

To me the continuing Cover-Up today is of major significance. Which then raised many questions of
the Main Stream Media, and the Government Control of the Main Stream Media. Most claim that they just want the "truth. "What really happened seems to be the Central Theme ?

Who had the Power and Position to plan The Removal of JFK ?

Who Orchestrated The Removal of JFK ?

Who Began and was the Original Master Mind of The JFK Removal ?

Who benefited?

Who has the power and interest to cover up The Removal of JFK today, and beyond ?

Why STILL NOW GOING FORWARD ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
JDB4JFK

Re: THE JFK REMOVAL WILL NEVER BE SOLVED:

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/oRg3oW2-MAABruce, I've attached a small piece of Jim Garrison's interview with Johnny Carson in 1967! He "SOLVED" the case back then, but the MSM refused to publicize it, and decided to destroy Jim Garrison as a person! The CIA was just in the process of taking over all media at that time so they could control what the American people think! We know for a fact that over 25 CIA agents were in Dealey Plaza that day, and they wern't there to cheer on the President they were there to kill him, or watch him be killed because they hated him that much! What did James Files say, "Dealey Plaza that day look like a CIA reunion!!!"The case has been solved but the MSM refuses to tell the truth!!!
Slav

Post by Slav »

I agree it’s solved and been solved since day one, everyone in government knew what happened how it happened and even today they know what happened and how it happened, will it ever be told what exactly happened and how and who, the answer is I believe it will as time goes on more and more will be told and maybe another commitee like RFK jr wants will uncover or make public what was done years ago. We all know what happened, the fake news won’t report because they are on cia payrol, and the government won’t because it goes a lot deeper and more will come out, such as them wacking Hoffa as well and many other crimes. Let’s see what trump does I think he has a master plan and is confusing everyone as the master plan proceeds.They can’t really say they killed 100 world leaders that would be terrorism .
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

JFK was for, and was changing the following:1. WORLD WIDE PEACE: (SEE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY SPEECH)2. DOING AWAY WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE: (SEE 4 BILLION DOLLARS PRINTED IN JUNE OF 63)3. DOING AWAY WITH OIL DEPLETION ALLOWANCE: (SEE JANUARY 1963 SPEECH)4. PULLING ALL OUT OF VIETNAM: (SEE NSAM 263)5. DOING AWAY WITH THE CIA, CRUSHING THEM INTO 1,000 PIECES: (WELL KNOWN AMONG ALL JFK'S CLOSEST AIDS)6. TOTAL NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT: (WITH RUSSIA, ISRAEL ETC)7. TURNING AWAY FROM THE COLD WAR THAT THE OLD REIGN CREATED: (SEE JFK'S BACK CHANNELING WITH RUSSIA AND CUBA)8. GETTING RID OF JEH AND APPOINTING A NEW HEAD OF THE FBI: (BOBBY HATED HOOVER FOR LYING ABOUT THE MOB NOT EXISTING)9. GETTING THE MOB OUT OF THE TEAMSTERS AND PROSECUTING HOFFA:(PRETTY WELL KNOWN BY ALL INVESTEGATORS INVOLVED)10.GIVING AMERICA BACK TO THE PEOPLE AS OUR FOUNDING FOREFATHERS DESIGNED IT TO BE:(KENNEDY'S SPEECH ABOUT PEOPLE OF THE HIGH CABAL WANTING TO INSLAVE EVERY AMERICAN)
Slav

Post by Slav »

Those are all the icing on the cake reasons, the Truth is they all hated him, LBJ hated him , Hoover Hated him, and most important Allen Dulles when he was Fired Really Hated him and wanted payback, when JFK asked for the complete UFO Files , MJ12 Chairman Allen Dulles decided to make a recommendation to The fellow MJ 12 members that the President be eliminated because he wanted the UFO Files, Allen Dulles was the chairman and was fired as Director of Cia but he was still the Chairman of MJ 12 and that’s how they decided to kill JFK, of course all the others reasons are valid but it’s not good enough to take out a President.I think if JFK did not Fire Allen Dulles, maybe he would of lived.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

The answer to all your questions is "MONEY"
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I hold a lot more hope for computers solving it than a new wave of brilliant researchers. Men are too fallible and tainted by ego; even if they are really good they are rarely believed unless they really marshal top notch information. I recently reread the Douglass book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK_and_t ... bleSeveral things struck me on the reread; especially how JFK was totally resigned to the likelihood of an assassination. If he didn't want to take precautions, how was he going to expect others to care enough to prevent it?
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I think for most members of the group the question has been solved long ago. The how and the who is less important than the why, and the why is easy to figure out by seeing who benefitted after JFK was gone. The biggest beneficieries were the military industrial complex who got a 10+ year payday. Same as 911. The biggest beneficieries were the military industrial complex who got a 15+ year payday. Eisenhower was such a hypocrite. Warning the country about the military industrial complex that he supported through the nuclear arms race during his entire presidency. By the time we had 16,000 nuclear war heads and delivery systems, that source of revenue was drying up. So another war against "communism" was needed to get the profits rolling again. One man stood in the way of that happening. JFK.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I agree with most of the reasonable conspiracy theories about Dallas.I found the hatchet job against the Douglass book disgusting: https://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/ ... awful.html
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I'm not sure what the political bias is of the book reviewer but it's easy to be a critic without putting forth any alternative theories or solutions. The review is basically a rewrite of history as far as I can judge. The reviewer is making a case for the theory that JFK wanted to stay in Vietnam and win the war. This seems patently absurd in light of official documents that indicate a planned withdrawal was in the works. The only question that would logically follow would be then why was JFK killed? And the reviewer ignores the scale of the US involvement under Kennedy versus the scale of involvement under LBJ. The reviewer seems to mock the idea that there is a military industrial complex. I guess Ike coined the phrase and he should know. The reviewer proposes that RFK believed JFK would have supported LBJ's all out war in an attempt to save Asia and even India from becoming communist (the old domino theory). If that was so, then why was RFK a peace candidate in 1968 and why was he killed? Sure there was a cold war going on and it was recognized by JFK and RFK and they weren't opposed to fighting a cold war. They were against fighting a hot war. The reviewer fails to make those distinctions.Tom Bigg wrote:I agree with most of the reasonable conspiracy theories about Dallas.I found the hatchet job against the Douglass book disgusting: https://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/ ... awful.html