Linda Moulton

JFK Assassination
Slav

Linda Moulton

Post by Slav »

JDB4JFK

Re: Linda Moulton

Post by JDB4JFK »

Great post Slav some real good information there I don't buy the Roswell secrets story as to the real reason for the assassination and here's my reasons behind that thinking.1. The Soviets already knew about Roswell and the flying saucer way before JFK got into office!2. JFK isn't going to give top secret information to the Soviets, that's called Treason!3. What's JFK GOING TO SAY? Hey guys we found a flying saucer with aliens in it? What does that make the Soviets do? 4. It's the fourth or fifth different story we've heard from E.H. Hunt on why JFK was assassinated. Its not what he said on his death bed confession!5. Is that why the CIA killed, MLK, RFK, Malcom X, Diem AND TRIED TO KILL Charles De Gaulle, and George Wallace???6. If JFK was going to give our enemies "TOP SECRET" material a Treason trial would be easier than a assassination and a assassination cover up.7. Just like Trump now if they had the goods on Kennedy they would have taken him down like they did Nixon.8. JFK was exposing the "HIGH CABAL" and their foot soldiers the CIA, on their FAKE BOOGIE MAN PROPAGANDA "THE RED SCARE"9. Nixon exposed them too by going over to China a making friends with their "COMMUNIST REGIME"10. What's the first thing LBJ does when he takes office Monday morning before JFK is buried? He Brings the JCS together and says I'm reversing JFK'S NSAM 263 and I'm giving you your war! George McBundy did the draft for NSAM 273 on 11/20/1963 TWO DAYS BEFORE THE ASSASSINATION!Just think Slav if I'm your friend and you're a government official, CIA Agent, or FBI Agent, whatever, and I find out you knew all along who killed our President but you didn't do anything about it, you would have to come up with a story so I would not think bad of you! So you say hey John we had to kill him he was giving the Soviets all our secrets! This is what pisses me off even more they just keep assassinated JFK! It was horrible enough they got away with it, its even worse when the keep assassinated his character!!! Hell the Secret Service who stood down that day blame the assassination on JFK! "HE ORDER US OFF THE CAR" BULLSHIT! Those losers better hope I don't run into to them!!!GOOD POST THOUGH! I've got some new founded evidence I will be sharing with you all! Stay tuned! it fills in some gaps!!!
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

LINDA MOULTON HOWE:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
1:22 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

06.05.2019 - Slav originally Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Information.

THE DARK JOURNALIST, Produced by Mr. Daniel Liszt, has many of Ms. Linda Moulton Howe's Interviews, along w/ the History Channel's television show, THE ANCIENT ALIENS.

(Full disclosure I am a Member/Subscriber and strong supporter of Liszt and the Current Body of his Work Product. Liszt has already completed and preserved some incredible interviews. In addition I am watching ANCIENT ALIENS now as I type this. Nuff said.)

While this entire Subject Matter and all Related Subject Matter's are Controversial, in the year that the President of the United States has created a 6th Division of The Pentagon/Military Structure called SPACE FORCE, while NASA has become the Red Headed Bitch Step Child to Russia - all I suggest is that "We the People..." keep an open mind as to where we are today, and what 2021 may hold. No predictions. Only questions.

(Additional Full disclosure: When I start contemplating Predictions, I am also a Very Strong Supporter of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, Producer of THE GIZA DEATH STAR. I immediately found Farrell Surrealistically Brilliant w/ his Complete Body of Works. Farrell's recommendation to follow THE SOLARI REPORTS produced by Ms. Catherine Austin Fitts was another one of many brilliant Farrell pointers.)

(As a further aside: Do your own research for the: Abandoned, closed, collapsing, decaying, flooded, overgrown, rotting, etc., (Feel free to add your own) NASA FACILITIES, and THE GOVERNMENT'S GRAVEYARDS FOR AIRPLANES and MILITARY SEA VESSELS. All controlled and regulated by various branches of The Government who is chiding/regulating/teaching/telling/etc., "We the People..." how to handle our own garbage/pollution/recyclables/trash/waste, etc. Or is there nothing to see there?)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.