Another shooting or shootings is it a programmed Mk ultra vi

JFK Assassination
Slav

Another shooting or shootings is it a programmed Mk ultra vi

Post by Slav »

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/08/0 ... -vpx.cnnNo I do not believe in these shootings , these are in my opinion part of the master plan and of course in the twisted minds of the democrats to make Trump lose the election and give them an advantage and of course to take guns away, guess what no one buys it and no ones voting for the demonrats anyways. I hope the real killers are found and arrested, this is a demoncrat and cia contractors trained black op false flag.
JDB4JFK

Re: Another shooting or shootings is it a programmed Mk ultr

Post by JDB4JFK »

Slav these shootings, that they reported, not the ones they don't report, are all part of the conspiracy of the "HIGH CABAL" to band semi automatic weapons, and take them out of the masses hands!!! Pure and Simple! Chicago had a record high shootings this last weekend and we didn't hear a peep from MSM! Chicago had 7 dead, and 46 wounded and all we heard about is the Dayton, and El Paso shootings, because those shootings fit their narrative and that's to band all semi automatic weapons. Chicago is black on black crime and no semi automatic weapons so they don't want to report that.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Libertarian Gary North has written on these shootings, and says look at the coroner reports which are required to be accurate. I have no bias in these cases and would like to see impartial observers to gather all evidence and make conclusions based on impartial reports.
Slav

Post by Slav »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Was Dayton Ohio shooter dead in 2014?https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternativ ... 95475.html