TRUMP: RETURN NSA SPY PROGRAM PERMANENTLY:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Saturday08.17.20192:28 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:President Donald J. Trump's Administration recently urged Congress in a letter to back legislation thatwould make permanent a National Security Agency Spy Program, much of which would be directed toward "We the People..." !Do "We the People..." even know what is done to "We the People..." already ?Will "We the People..." ever know what is, and will be done "FOR" "We the People..." ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.Trump Admin Wants To Permanently Bring Back NSA Spy Program: Report Sara Boboltz,HuffPost 44 minutes ago Reactions
Reblog on Tumblr
Tweet
EmailThe Trump administration urged Congress in a Thursday letter to back legislation that would make permanent a National Security Agency program allowing agents to vacuum up Americans’ calls and text messages under suspicion of terrorism, according to The New York Times, which reviewed a copy of the letter. The program is currently halted indefinitely, the administration acknowledged for the first time. Its legal authority is set to expire in December. The letter, signed by outgoing Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, explained that intelligence officials had been internally debating the program’s relative value compared to its high costs and technical challenges. According to the Times, Coats argued that the program’s legal authority should be extended in the hope that technological advancements will make it more useful.Once top-secret following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the massive spy program was reigned in by Congress after former NSA contractor Edward Snowden showed the world in 2013 what the agency was doing. For years, the NSA systematically collected phone records in bulk, amounting to billions of records per day, as authorized by the Patriot Act. It set off a national discussion on privacy and security concerns when its existence became public, but intelligence officials appeared to have had difficulty justifying it, failing to point to any specific attack thwarted by the program.In 2015, the provisions that allowed such sweeping data collection expired. Congress allowed the program to lapse for two tumultuous days before approving the USA Freedom Act, allowing the NSA to continue collecting phone logs, but with some restrictions meant to prevent its abuse. The agency was instructed to focus its efforts on suspected terrorists and their associates, requiring the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to sign off on each target. But in March, The New York Times reported that the program had been quietly shut down some months previously after technical difficulties caused it to obtain more records than it had the legal authority to collect. 
bobspez2

Re: TRUMP: RETURN NSA SPY PROGRAM PERMANENTLY:

Post by bobspez2 »

Bruce, what is interesting and telling is that your post here is the first I have heard of this. Apparently not considered worthy of prime time news or debate. More than a decade ago my mother lived with a man for number of years who was a retired NSA employee. Whenever I spoke to my Mom on the phone we always heard a series of unusual clicks on the line. We just assumed all of her calls were being monitored. With today's technology that's probably an even better assumption for anything said or written on a phone or a computer. The only saving grace is that I don't believe the NSA has the capability to sift through and process it all. I believe a person has to actually be targeted for this type of surveillance for their conversations and postings to become known. Otherwise it's like all the grains of sand on the beach. The odds of your grain being examined are quite small. Of course as technology increases in geometric proportions, the future may be different.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday08.28.20191:57 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Bob Spez - My approach, manner, and style, if you will, is to read, review, and/or skim from Extreme Right to Extreme Left. I like to know what is circulating "out there."If it is germane or relevant to the Flow of Global or U.S. History or Politics, or any way, shape orform connected to JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, Past, Present, and/or Future, assassinations, crime, drugs, history, politics, war, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Afghanistan, the Federal Reserve, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Pakistan, Russia, South America, Syria, etc. the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, the CIA, the DIA,the DOD, the Mossad, the NSA, etc., I review it, and often Post here for feedback.Bob - I think of all of the above, and more, as a Big Pot of Stew that we call "CIVILIZATION" whichI think is all connected within 6 degrees.What always surprises me is when Members Post, as you have Bob Spez, that they never heard, read, or saw something that I have Posted here.I always Post items or matters of interest, but don't always agree fully, or disagree fully.I like to plant seeds to grow Food For Thought and Discussion.I don't always immediately respond, not seeking to hog the development of the discussion.I joined Mr. Willem Dankbaar's JFK Murder Solved Forum the day or week that it Originally began atthe Specific Insistence of Request of Mr. James Earl Sutton - Files, my best friend for decades, andour Advisors and Attorneys.J was at Stateville Penitentiary in Crest Hill, Illinois, and both J and B were very curious how theJFKMS Forum would take root.I agree with Wim and most Members here about 80%+ of the time.Wim and I have different Approaches and Perspectives. And sometimes we have bumped heads.But I admire, enjoy, and like Wim.I met Wim several times in Chicago, Illinois beginning about 2003.I detest Fake Book, Link Em Up, and Tweety Bird. Also I can't/don't Text. Broke all my fingerssince being in Martial Arts and Martial Science since age 6. Broke too many bottles, boards, andbricks - and fingers.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Renewed or not renewed the spying will continue and never stop.https://www.google.ca/amp/s/9to5mac.com ... /amp/Bruce don’t forget all the broken egos of the lone nut club you broke, lol I am now a visible minority after 60 years and nothing I can do about it.
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

A most thorough account is available for free at the New York Times site:https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/us/p ... ram.htmlAn understanding of Snowden's revelations, made as they were under the most dangerous and dramatic condiitions, is useful in weighing the responsibility of any temporary resident of the Oval Office in the actions of an intelligence infrastructure officially born in 1947.https://www.amazon.com/No-Place-Hide-Sn ... 52&psc=1It will be remembered Truman allowed deniable covert operations in 1948, and the Act was expanded in 1949.In 1949 Forrestal was terminated with extreme prejudice. See the thirty years of research by David Martin.https://www.amazon.com/Assassination-Ja ... 352126Gene Hackman in The Conversation in 1974 and Enemy of the State in 1998 depicts the surveillance state.Clapper lied to Congress, denying NSA spied on Americans when it did precisely that.Dorothy Kilgallen knew too much. Mark Shaw in Denial of Justice has the latest research:https://www.amazon.com/Denial-Justice-C ... 293058XNow is the season of football. In America it is never the season of curiousity.Europe knew the lone nut was not the truth as did Castro the next day:https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/HWNAU/FC112363.htmlSix FBI agents knew the voice on the Mexico City taps was not that of Oswald. The photos were not of Oswald.The U-2 allowed Eisenhower and Nixon to know the Russians had no fleet of Bears and no forest of ICBMs.But they could not speak--JFK was read in by Dulles and was subsequently lavish in criticism of a non-existent "missile gap".FISA judges were persuaded with the purchased paperback novel by the defrocked MI 6 spook.Politicized intelligence is a fact--and has been since Helms set McCord on an op to remove a president--with the help of the Post's Woodward--a high-level naval intelligence officer.All by way of preface to the current shadowland.I stipulate 9/11 was a demonstration of controlled demolition utilizing Saudis trained eighty miles north of Phoenix, Raytheon's autopilot override, nanothermite installed by Ace Elevator, and detonated by a loitering E-4B Doomsday plane----for the purpose of two wars: 1) to make the world safe for the heroin poppy; 2) to open up the Parker Brothers Risk game board where a number of ME nations had been laid out at Versailles.It is a Great Game.It encompasses military, diplomatic, intelligence, commercial and criminal forces.For an overview see Colby & Dennett, Thy Will Be Done: The Conquest of the Amazon: Nelson Rockefeller and Evanelism in the Age of Oil, 1994.https://www.amazon.com/Thy-Will-Done-Ro ... 0927232Ned Beatty played a Senator in Shooter (2007) explaining the grand scheme.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN1EBlXcjyU
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

In the movie clip from The Shooter posted by Phil, Ned Beatty says "the truth is what I say it is". Well, hasn't it always been so? The main difference is that now there are inernet forums allowing everyone to post their own opinion.I don't believe this program to collect data is about security, any more than stockpiling 16,000 hydrogen bombs with delivery and storage and maintenance systems and personnel was about security. It's about money. Money paid for the purchase and maintenance of equipment, money paid for employees to use the equipment.