JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.11.2001 AS OF 09.11.2019:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
9:47 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

09.11.2019 - Bob Jonas forwarded this to me today about 09.11.2001, and I thought it
was worth Posting and Circulating.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.

This is, by far, the best compilation of live news coverage of the breaking news of 9/11 as it happened.  The man who collected and compiled these clips worked all his inside sources at all the networks to get 1st generation tapes and not replays aired at later dates.  It was a simpler world until 8:46 that morning...

https://youtu.be/8sHzXHuJZkg
Slav

Re: 09.11.2001 AS OF 09.11.2019:

Post by Slav »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPVNLLo-mI

I will never forget I was getting ready to leave the house and the news came on.

I thought it was a movie not real.

I never left the house stayed home all day in shock .
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I was walking to work in downtown Brooklyn. I remember it was such a beautiful blue sky day for early September. We watched on a TV in the office as the buildings came down. As the crow flies we were only about a mile and a half from the towers and saw the dark smoke clouds drifting over Brooklyn. Our office was considered a sensitive business (Con Edison) and so they chained the front doors shut. None of the windows opened so I wondered how we would get out if something happened. One of my coworkers lost a son who was a fireman. My daughter lost a very good friend. My daughter's husband had quit Cantor Fitzgerald about a year earlier for another job on Wall St. His Mom and the mother of our first grandson were also working for Cantor Fitzgerald but had quit about a year before the attack. His Mom had got our daughter's friend the job there. All 600 or so Cantor Fitzgerald employees who were working that day at the WTC were killed. I guess it was just fate.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

09.11.2001 AS OF 09.11.2019:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Thursday
10:17 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

09.11.2019 - I originally Posted this important Headline and Supporting Material.

09.11.2001 is of significant interest to me and many.

When I saw Bob Spez's name Registering here as a new member, I remembered this from
Bob more than any other communication.

Welcome Bob Spez !

Respectfully,
BB.
bspez

Post by bspez »

Thank you Bruce. And Merry Christmas.
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Turned on the tube in Santa Fe and hit the afterburners. Was so down with the Strike Back Pearl Harbor reaction.

We have been in Iraq and Afghanistan for twenty years and it appears clear to me the seminal event was a false flag--the title of Philip Marshall's initial book.

False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World
https://www.amazon.com/False-Flag-911-C ... 1439202648

Marshall was set up in a "suicide" scenario--a dangerous truth must be snuffed.

Oh to be sure my first years into this I was a true believer. Angry that Salinger suggested the Pentagon was not hit by a plane.

Marshall describes a Saudi base eighty miles north of Phoenix used to train the pilots--after all, the maneuvers were beyond weekend warriors with a few hours in Cessnas.

Kevin Ryan, Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects
https://www.amazon.com/Another-Nineteen ... oks&sr=1-1 indicates Ace Elevator, a phantom from nowhere, got the renovation bid over industry standard Otis, had access to the central core columns, that the means to collapse was wirelessly ignited nanothermite--a military product.

A forum I was on some years ago had as a guest mechanical engineer Tony Szamboti. His point is the sequence could not have been initiated as NIST described. CIA did a cartoon of melting trusses--except the fires were closer to 1500 than the required 2300.

And 7? Fuggeddaboudit.

The same template from Magic Bullet to terror planes used for Vietnam War and the Bipolar War to Establish Permawar.

Nanothermite would explain the days-long subterranean fires. No other building on earth has behaved as did the three towers.

It was the culmination of Clinton's OKC op. The best on that is Wendy S. Painting, PhD, Aberration in the Heartland of the Real: The Secret Lives of Timothy McVeigh
https://www.amazon.com/Aberration-Heart ... oks&sr=1-1

--which inspired Putin: Alexander Litvinenko and Yuri Felshtinsky, Blowing Up Russia: The Secret Plot to Bring Back KGB Terror
https://www.amazon.com/Blowing-Up-Russi ... oks&sr=1-1

Clinton in 1995 got eleven points and re-election--and distracted from his giving the ChiComs our missile and warhead secrets. Putin got Emperor for Life.

Blame the problem on OBL, on a McVeigh Manchurian/MKULTRA model psychotic, on those wascally Chechens.

With Roosevelt it was Pearl. Then he'd give Uncle Joe Eastern Europe and Mao China.

And today BOOM in Nashville. Take everybody's mind off XiJinping's puppet stealing the election--while the Mengele Medical Monsters continue their fascist "pandemic" house arrest.
Michael Calder
Senior Member, Author

Post by Michael Calder »

I don't think it was even six months from the time I listened to an interview of Phillip Marshall and John B. Wells and Marshall's death. Marshall told John B that he was almost finished with his new manuscript. Then Marshall commits suicide in that small, Northern California town he lived in. Problem is his two young children were also dead. And his dog. Who shoots their dog? His estranged wife asked him to watch he kids that night. They were not suppose to be there. Pure evil.