JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP'S LEARNING CURVE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday
4:00 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America.

Trump's Problem is that HE Actually thinks that HE's IN Charge.

"RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE PEOPLE." Karl Marx.

"DEMOCRACY IS THE OPIATE OF THE AMERICANS." Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Trump has a Slow Learning Curve having owned U.S. Businesses where he was in charge.

Trump Can Not Fire His Way To Being In Control.

Trump Granted the U.S. Attorney General "...unprecedented power."

Sounds impressive. But 1 X 0 = Zero, 100 X 0 = Zero, 1,000 X Zero = Zero, GET MY POINT !

THERE IS A "...BIG LOG JAM..." TO TRUMP's ORDERS AT THE NSA, THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY.

JFK, RFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton, Obama ALL LEARNED THAT THEY WERE NOT IN CHARGE.

Like an NFL Football Game, Close Underneath Passes, Short Plays are often allowed.

BUT NOTHING DOWN FIELD, LONG RANGE.

Trump is being allowed to be a Tempest In A Tea Post as long as he plays for short gains.

Trump will Not be allowed Big Plays Against, or Not In Favor, of the U.S. Intelligence Communities, the Military Industrial Corporations, the Deep State, the Secret State, and the High Cabal.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.Report:

'Deep State' defying Trump's transparency ordersKey
U.S. intelligence agencies still 'withholding documents'
By WND Staff Published August 28, 2019 at 4:37pm

The "Deep State," the career bureaucrats actively obstructing President Trump's agenda, now are defying the president's demands for more transparency.Paul Sperry noted at Real Clear Investigations that Trump granted Attorney General William Barr the "unprecedented power" to declassify intelligence files.But Sperry, citing sources with direct knowledge of White House discussions, reports that key U.S. intelligence agencies continue to withhold documents related to the Trump-Russia investigation.The logjam is at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.Sperry said Trump "is in the process of shaking up [that office] after the resignations last month of its director, Dan Coats, and principal deputy, Sue Gordon. 'Establishment' officials in that agency are still dragging their feet, say the sources, who spoke on condition that they not be further identified."For example, documents are being withheld that could hold evidence that President Obama's CIA, FBI and Justice Department illegally eavesdropped on the Trump campaign.Should Trump release this piece of classified information about the Kennedy assassination?The cases are separate from the FBI's disputed FISA court-approved surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, Sperry said.Then there's a 2016 briefing CIA Director John Brennan "hand-delivered in a sealed envelope to Obama, containing information from what Brennan claimed was 'a critical informant close to Putin.'"Sperry said the informant is believed to have been "a Russian source recycled from the largely debunked dossier compiled by ex-British agent Christopher Steele for the Hillary Clinton campaign."There's also a December 2016 email exchange between Brennan and FBI Director James Comey in which Brennan is said to have argued for using the dossier in early drafts of the task force's "much-hyped January 2017 intelligence assessment."Sperry said that "spread the narrative that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the alleged Clinton campaign hacking to steal the election for Trump."And there are the FBI, CIA and State Department records about Joseph Mifsud, "the mysterious Maltese professor whose statements regarding Papadopoulos allegedly triggered the original Russia-collusion probe."Sperry also pointed to transcripts of "53 closed-door interviews of FBI and Justice Department officials and other witnesses conducted by the House Intelligence Committee."The transcripts, according to Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., of the House Judiciary Committee, show "who was lying and expose the bias that existed against Trump before and after his election."Other documents have "evidence of a Democratic National Committee attorney maintaining Russia-related contacts with the CIA during the 2016 campaign."The office was run by James Clapper during Obama's administration, but Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., later pointed out Clapper was one of a trio, including James Comey and John Brennan, who tried to "bring down a sitting president."The office of DNI has authority to declassify and release records but was thrown a curve when Trump gave that authority to Barr in May. Trump wanted to remove a bottleneck to the release of classified information to those investigating the foundations of the Russia collusion claims.Sperry reported the "intelligence bureaucracy" has resisted Trump's move, because it is "protective of its turf."A Sperry source said: "There's been a huge impasse in getting key documents to Congress and declassified during the Russia investigation. … Several House members, especially Devin Nunes [of House Intelligence] and Mark Meadows [of House Oversight)] were upset that Coats refused to cooperate in releasing this explosive material to Congress."The report said the release of documents likely will be impacted by Trump's selection of a permanent replacement for Coats at the secretive DNI.Sperry's sources said Trump is "suspicious of the intelligence establishment and believes it spied on him during and after the 2016 election, and is now withholding documents from investigators that could prove foreign intelligence was weaponized against him."
Slav

Re: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP'S LEARNING CURVE:

Post by Slav »

bobspez2

Re: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP'S LEARNING CURVE:

Post by bobspez2 »

Although I didn't vote for Trump I do approve of his firing Bolton who came off as a dyed in the wool old school hawk. I do approve of Trump reaching out to our "enemies" Russia, North Korea, the Taliban. Whether successful or not at least he is trying something different than the status quo. JFK supposedly reached out to Kruschev and avoided WWIII during the Cuban missile crisis. Carter brokered the only Middle East peace accord between Israel and Egypt. What I find illogical and ironic as a lifelong liberal, is that many of today's "liberals" who know of all the abuses of federal agencies in the past, are now criticizing Trump for weakening those agencies and not following their advice. The fact that Trump has failed to implement most of what he promised his base is actually a plus for me.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
1:18 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers;

Mr. Bob Spez, my overall practice is to not immediately respond to many Comments and Posts so that the Original Comments and Posts can take Root and hopefully develop Academic Discussions both Pro and Con.

I Voted against Hillary Clinton, which of course means that I Voted for Donald J. Trump.

Moving On To My Point:

Bob I appreciated your analytical fact based Intelligent, Well Thought Out and Worded Response.

Eventually I read everything here.

Bob I always look forward to your input. Like Bob Fox, Ken Murray, Phil Dragoo and Slav's Input, which I usually admire, agree with, and study, I don't always Immediately Respond.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Wednesday
10:30 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

09.15.2019 - I originally Posted and circulated this Attention Getting and Critical Analysis of Trump.

Looking back 12, 9, 6, and 3 months ago today, I don't know to what degree "We the People..." can Quantify and Qualify How, or Frankly Were and Why we ended up today !

I feel like "We the People..." were led bare assed naked to a greased, oiled slide over a year ago, and let go."

Perhaps not 1 year ago, but definitely 2 year's ago, all I thought is "We the People..." are being taken for a ride on a long winding slick slide at The Wisconsin Dells.

I guess this whole mess was best summarized for me when I read an Email I had earlier received, to a serious Corporate Meeting that I was attending...

"BRUCE - WHY DO YOU YANKS EVEN HAVE ELECTIONS ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.