TITANIC SUNK TO HELP CREATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday09.27.20198:30 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:So it's Friday night and I'm relaxing with a Cherry Coke and homemade popcorn, real butter, and lots of salt in the middle of a major rain, lightening, thunder storm, with constant tornado alerts.Bored with T.V., with the Season Opener of HAWAII 5 - 0 on for noise in the background becauseANCIENT ALIENS is a re-run. Ho - Hum.At the very end of HAWAII 5 - 0 the very, very, very large white guy, like 400+ pounds large, announcesthat he is taking a leave of absence to write a book. So what !Well he wants to write a book about THE FEDERAL RESERVE and THE SINKING OF THE TITANIC ! Say what ?So I break from playing COMPUTER CHESS another of my Major Addictions and punch in GOOGLE THE FEDERALRESERVE and THE SINKING OF THE TITANIC, expecting for my screen to go blank.BINGO !There are 2 pages or more, including major articles and books on the subject including JP Morgan, Founderof JP Morgan Chase Bank, a Founding Supporter of The Federal Reserve, helped Master Mind The Sinking ofThe Titanic which killed many on board opposed to THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE.So as I refresh my Cherry Coke, wash my buttery salty fingers completely, I am going to begin reading manyarticles and book reviews about THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE, and ITS ALLEGED RELATIONSHIP TO THE SINKING OF THE TITANIC.Believing That 2 Heads Are Better Than 1, and 3 are even better, Ken Murray and Slav are you there SOS !Also, any other JFK Murder Solved Forum Members who may be looking for something to do, HELP NOW ORLATER, PLEASE !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: TITANIC SUNK TO HELP CREATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE:

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Taking a break to get my popcorn with butter and my coke, Bruce are you watching me, how can you be eating popcorn and coke the same time?
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.express ... ampAmazing that all events are linked to the same group of people
Slav

Post by Slav »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Saturday09.28.201912:10 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2019 - I Posted this Interesting and Quizzical Headline and Supporting Comments.Slav - An Outstanding, Gifted Long Time Contributing Member of the JFK Murder Solved Forum,Posted several References that I found interesting, and revealing.1898 - Author Morgan Robertson, a U.S. citizen Originally published his novel:"THE WRECK OF THE TITAN: OR FUTILITY."The novel is about a fictional cruise ship named the TITAN that hits an iceberg and sinks.The novel is eerily similar to the sinking of the TITANIC that actually hits an iceberg andsinks in 1912.COULD THIS HAVE BEEN PREMONITION ?Truth is often stranger than fiction.But sometimes truth seems to be foreshadowed by fiction, i.e. H.G. Wells, George Orwell, etc., etc.OR COULD THE FICTIONAL SINKING OF THE TITAN HAVE BEEN FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR THE GAMEPLAN TO ACTUALLY SINK THE TITANIC ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.The Wreck of the Titan: Or, FutilityFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"The Wreck of the Titan" redirects here:"Futility"Author Morgan RobertsonCountry United StatesLanguage EnglishPublication type NovellaPublication date 1898The Wreck of the Titan: Or, Futility (originally called Futility) is an 1898 novella written by Morgan Robertson. The story features the fictional ocean liner Titan, which sinks in the North Atlantic after striking an iceberg. Titan and its sinking have been noted to be very similar to the real-life passenger ship RMS Titanic, which sank fourteen years later. Following the sinking of the Titanic, the novel was reissued with some changes, particularly in the ship's gross tonnage.[1]Contents1 Plot2 Similarities to the Titanic3 In popular culture4 See also5 References6 Further reading7 External linksPlotThe first half of Futility introduces the hero John Rowland. Rowland is a disgraced former US Navy officer. Now an alcoholic fallen to the lowest levels of society, he has been dismissed from the Navy and works as a deckhand on the Titan. One April night the ship hits an iceberg, sinking somewhat before the halfway point of the novel.The second half follows Rowland. He saves the young daughter of a former lover by jumping onto the iceberg with her. The pair find a lifeboat washed up on the iceberg, and are eventually rescued by a passing ship. But the girl is recovered by her mother and Rowland is arrested for her kidnapping. A sympathetic magistrate discharges him and rebukes the mother for being unsympathetic to her daughter's savior. Rowland disappears from the world.In a brief final chapter covering several years, Rowland works his way up from homeless and anonymous fisherman to a desk job and finally, two years after passing his civil service exam, to "a lucrative position under the Government."A later edition includes a coda. Rowland receives a letter from the mother, who congratulates him and pleads for him to visit her, and the girl who begs for him.Similarities to the TitanicAlthough the novel was written before the RMS Titanic was even conceptualized, there are some uncanny similarities between both the fictional and real-life versions. Like the Titanic, the fictional ship sank in April in the North Atlantic, and there were not enough lifeboats for all the passengers. There are also similarities between the size (800 ft (244 m) long for Titan versus 882 ft 9 in (269 m) long for the Titanic, speed and life-saving equipment. After the Titanic's sinking, some people credited Robertson with precognition and clairvoyance. Robertson denied this, and subsequent scholars attribute the similarities were a result of his extensive knowledge of shipbuilding and maritime trends.[2]In popular cultureWalter Lord's book A Night to Remember, relating the Titanic's wreck, begins with a summary of Robertson's novel.The American anthology series Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction used the story in the episode eleven segment entitled "Titan".The novel can be found in some locations in the video game Titanic: Adventure Out of Time.The 2010 Doctor Who audio drama The Wreck of the Titan by Barnaby Edwards connects the writing of Futility to the Titanic story through time travel.Martin Gardner's book The Wreck of the Titanic foretold? (1986)The book was referenced in the television series One Step Beyond, in season 1, episode 2, entitled "Night of April 14th", which aired January 27, 1959.In the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen fictional universe, the Titan serves as the Titanic's fictional counterpart.Roberston's book is referenced in the video game Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors in regards to the game's settingSee alsoList of fictional shipsSynchronicityReferences^ "The Titanic -Futility". HistoryOnTheNet.com. Retrieved 2019-06-02.^ Hasan, Heba. "Author 'Predicts' Titanic Sinking, 14 Years Earlier". Time, April 14, 2012.Further readingCocksey, Brian. "The Titan & the Titanic". Light Eternal Publishing Limited. Archived from the original on 2011-08-07. Retrieved 2005-11-23.Rutman, Sharon; Stevenson, Jay (1998). The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Titanic. Alpha Books. ISBN 0-02-862712-1.Flavio Cenni. "The Titanic before the Titanic". Retrieved 2009-01-13.External linksWikisource has original text related to this article:The Wreck of the Titan: Or, FutilityFutility, Or the Wreck of the Titan public domain audiobook at LibriVoxOnline edition (undated novella, as 'The Wreck of the Titan' or 'Futility'Online edition (250-page novel, 1912)RMS Titanic
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Saturday09.28.20191:32 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:1959 - "ONE STEP BEYOND" a black and white T.V. show that Highlighted and Specialized in UnusualEvents, Occurrences, and/or People in history, had one of its Highest Rated Episodes about the "TITANIC."Mr. John Newland, the Curious and Interesting Narrator of the Series "ONE STEP BEYOND", ended theMysterious Episode about the TITANIC by detailing the 1898 novel by author Morgan Robertson:" THE WRECK OF THE TITAN: OR FUTILITY," about the TITAN hitting an iceberg and sinking.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.John Kenneth Muir's Reflections on Cult Movies and Classic TVOne of the horror genre's "most widely read critics" (Rue Morgue # 68), "an accomplished film journalist" (Comic Buyer's Guide #1535), and the award-winning author of Horror Films of the 1980s (2007), The Rock and Roll Film Encyclopedia (2007) and Horror Films of the 1970s (2002), John Kenneth Muir, presents his blog on film, television and nostalgia, named one of the Top 100 Film Studies Blog on the Net.Tuesday, April 10, 2012From the Archives: One Step Beyond: "Night of April 14"“What you are about to see is a matter of human record. Explain it? We cannot. Disprove it? We cannot. We simply invite you to explore with us the amazing world of the unknown, to take that One Step Beyond…”- Host John Newland’s introduction to Alcoa Presents, or One Step Beyond (1959-1961) The second episode of One Step Beyond remains one of its weirdest, most chilling and most dramatic, even several decades after it first aired on American television. If you've seen this episode, chances are, you've never forgotten it.“Night of April 14,” written by Collier Young and directed by John Newland concerns a young couple that books a honeymoontrip on the maiden voyage of the Titanic in April of 1912. Leading up to the sea journey, the bride-to-be, Grace (Barbara Lord) dreams of drowning in icy water. "I could feel the water," she reports to her mother. "It was like ice." Grace's husband-to-be, Eric Farley (Patrick Macnee) chides Grace for allowing a bad dream to dictate the shape and direction of her life, and Grace is properly chastened. "The Titanic...our honeymoon...it's once in a lifetime," she realizes.Once the Titanic has set sail with the happily married Farleys aboard, strange things begin to occur. Another concerned passenger aboard the unsinkable liner reports hearing a strange "grinding sound" -- as if the ship has struck something -- but nobody else seems to have heard itMeanwhile in Winnipeg, Canada, a Methodist preacher unexpectedly changes his congregation's hymn for the evening of 04/14/12 to "Pray for Those in Peril on The Sea" after a vision of the incident. Also, a magazine cartoonist in New York City, Harry Teller, sketches specifics of the Titanic disaster well before the news of the disaster comes. His concerned wife reports that his hands feel like "ice" after painting the catastrophe. "The water was cold," he reports.Finally, the Titanic sinks and Grace survives on a lifeboat, but Eric perishes. And then, in the episode's coda, John Newland gives viewers the final kick in the pants. He reveals the existence of a real book that diagrammed almost precisely the details of the Titanic disaster.But here's the rub. That book was titled Futility, and it was written in 1898. A full fourteen years before Titanic's maiden voyage.Airing originally on January 27, 1959, the black-and-white “Night of April 14” remains creepy as hell today because it ends on that spooky and unsettling note. Host John Newland approaches the camera with that trademark, cat-ate-the-canary grin of his and speaks of the “novel" written in 1898. Our "guide to the world of the unknown" then claims that this book -- this work of fiction -- accurately predicted many specifics about the 1912 disaster.When I wrote my book An Analytical Guide to TV’s One Step Beyond in 1999, I knew that this story was a turning point of sorts in an understanding of the series. If I could find that book and verify Newland’s claims, then the show's argument that it was based on “fact” was at least plausible. On the other hand, if the prophetic novel was but a calculated fiction created for One Step Beyond, then I knew that any claim of veracity was likely suspect.Well, the book existed (and is extant), and I've written about it on the blog before (in relation to The Lone Gunmen and the 9/11-styled pilot episode, I believe.). The novel is indeed titled Futility and it was written by a novelist named Morgan Robertson. Futility’s plot concerns the maiden voyage of the largest ocean liner ever built. On an April night – in the story – this fictitious vessel (described in the text by the adjective “unsinkable”) strikes an iceberg and because there are not enough lifeboats aboard over one thousand passengers die in freezing waters.The name of the ocean liner in Futility is…Titan. In fiction, the Titan could travel 25 knots; the same speed as the real Titanic. In fiction, the Titan was 70,000 tons to Titanic's 66,000 tons. But the big similarities are plain: a disaster on an April night, an "unsinkable" ship, the striking of an iceberg...and over 1,000 casualties because of a paucity of life boats. Plus the similarity in vessel names. One or two such similarities you could easily and immediately write off as coincidence...but the exact month of the incident? The ship's top speed? The reason for the huge number of casualties? To turn a phrase, it boggles the mind...Watching John Newland describe (accurately) the book Futility and the novelist's accurate prediction of the Titanic disaster to the moody strains of Harry Lubin's atmospheric score..you'll get a serious case of the creeps. My research, I should also point out, verified other aspects of "Night of April 14," particularly those claims of a "psychic web" surrounding the tragedy. A professor at the University of Virginia, for instance, collected nineteen documented reports about the Titanic sinking. Six were of the precognitive variety, like the one experienced by the heroine, Grace, in "Night of April 14." One report involved a crew member on Titanic who fled the ship because of persistent dreams of drowning.I sometimes wonder, after watching this episode, whether the Titanic disaster had such an impact (even psychically, speaking...) on so many people, because it was perhaps among the first truly "global" tragedies. Countries across the world shared in the news first of Titanic's unique nature, and secondly in its horrifying destruction. The disaster preceded World War I, World War II, and of course, the media terror of 9/11. Was the Titanic's sinking the first really "worldwide" story of mass suffering and death? I don't know for certain, but Titanic's tale has had an imprint not just on the generation that witnessed the disaster, but on all the succeeding ones, even a century later.In some ways, this episode serves as a template for One Step Beyond. Night of April 14" is not alone in attempting to accurately dramatize reports of paranormal incidents surrounding historical events. "The Day The World Wept: The Lincoln Story" gazed at President Abraham Lincoln's recurring visions of his own demise while in the White House. "Where Are They?" involved a strange story about rocks falling from the same sky -- every day at the same time -- in the city of Chico, California. The events were reported in the San Francisco Examiner in March of 1922, and so on. Still, few of the above-listed stories match the shattering impact of "Night of April 14." It's one thing to refer off-handedly to newspaper reports of a disaster, it's quite another to point out a detailed, meticulous account of tragedy from a book written more than a dozen years before that tragedy occurred. The Futility story of the Titan/Titanic may represent a coincidence and not precognition, but hell if it isn't a one of the eeriest coincidences ever.