The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less:

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less

Post by Slav »

Bob assuming trump is dirty like all other Politicians , what do you see his agenda is? It's obvious to make Billions while in office and when he gets out, with the CIA at least the head and the FBI in his corner, what can they do? I see a war coming no matter what. I believe the hate for Russia is because the nwo can't take over and control Russia yet they continue to take over every country around . I think Russia is upset over the USA bullshit all around the world , killing world leaders and putting there own in place, just like they have been doing since the 1950. Of course the press is involved there is no longer real news in America it's all propaganda to brain wash people that were all stupid. It's all like a movie or play were the script has been written and the actors are playing the part.Just like the schootings that have taken place with witnesses who were rehearsing there parts.I think the shadow government wants a war with Russia . North Korea and Iran and then they get there Population control and use of the millions of coffins that are stockpiled waiting to be used.What's the next step in the rich mans game?
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Ok Bob lets see how it plays out and I don't have a problem with you or the media saying its a hunch, but the media isn't saying that. Remember what the media wants us to think is going on is usually the opposite of what's going on! The media doesn't do any investigative reporting anymore. Will see how this Trump Presidency plays out, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt until we know something for sure, and I will be he's toughest critic if he scams us! I don't see it right now even though I don't agree with some of his appointment's. He's a multi billionaire so I don't believe he's doing it for the money. Also don't you think if he was doing what the shadow government wanted him to do he would be getting better press?As far as, the RUSSIANS go if Trump was in cahoots with them wouldn't he be more cunning about it? Just the other day he pointed out to the media, that the Clinton's gave Russia 20 percent of our uranium!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Slav, I don't believe Trump expected to actually be elected. I think he was going to go the route of having his own network, which was highly speculated about in the weeks before the election. But once he was elected, he was caught somewhat by surprise and that is why the first 30 days of his administration is off to such a rocky start. Trump's overall history was the first red flag for me. A leopard doesn't change his spots. The second red flag was all the Russian connections. The third red flag was when Trump refused to divest himself from his business interests as President. A fourth red flag were some of his cabinet appointments, which went contrary to what he said on the campaign. A fifth red flag was by bringing in lightweights like Steve Bannon and his son-in-law into big roles within in his inner circle. Like Trump, neither have any government experience and it really shows.I sure hope this doesn't escalate into a major war. Whether it's with Russia, North Korea, Iran or even China. Trump as President makes that more likely in my opinion. Why? The guy is so irrational and incoherent with his thinking at times. I think the status quo is happy with things as they are now. Smaller wars, mostly based in the Middle East, which keeps the Military Industrial Complex happy and also keeps the cash registers ringing.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Cold War Will Fully Return In Five (5) Years Or Less

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.07.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:* 07.06.2007 - I Originally Posted this Important, Powerful, and Predictive Headline, andsupporting material.A healthy discussion followed.HAS THE COLD WAR BEEN BREWING AND DEVELOPING FOR YEARS, AT TIMES UNDER DIFFERENTDISGUISES ? 04.07.2017, BB.A DISCUSSION POINT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GENERATE IS:CHARACTER ASSASSINATION ALWAYS PROCEEDS ACTUAL ASSASSINATION WHERE EXPEDIENT, FEASIBLE,AND PRACTICLE ?CHARACTER ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN CONSISTENT, CONSTANT, ANDINTENSE.TRUMP FIRST ATTACKED THE CIA AND THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES.TRUMP WAS OPPOSED TO INTERVENTION IN SYRIA.DO YOU SUPPOSE "TRUMP GOT THE MESSAGE ?"Years ago a Great JFKMS Forum Member, and friend of J and B, Mr. Tom Jeffers, deceased wrote:"SHORTLY AFTER THE ELECTION AND INAUGURATION ALL NEW PRESIDENT's ARE TAKEN TO ABASEMENT, GIVEN A BOWL OF POPCORN, AND SHOWED THE ORIGINAL BLACK AND WHITEZAPRUDER FILM OF JFK's BRAINS BEING BLOWN OUT IN DALLAS, TEXAS ON 11.22.1963.THE NEW PRESIDENT IS THEN ASKED:ANY QUESTIONS ?"To those of you still with me on this Intellectual Journey, bring to your own mind the CookieCutter Patterned Removals and Lack of Follow-Through and Follow-Up of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK WHILE YOU MAY RECALL THIS:A FEW YEARS AGO, FORMER MINNESOTA GOVERNOR JESSE VENTURA, A FORMER NAVY SEAL,ON HIS CONSPIRACY THEORY T.V. SHOW STATED THAT:IMMEDIATELY AFTER BEING SWORN IN AS GOVERNOR OF MINNESOTA 3 - 5 SUITS SURROUNDEDHIM IN THE HALL AND TOOK HIM TO A BASEMENT MEETING ROOM.VENTURA WAS SEATED FACING A HORSESHOE OF 12 - 20 PEOPLE, SOME IDENTIFIED AS CIA, FBI,NSA, AND OTHERS UNIDENTIFIED.VENTURA WAS QUESTIONED ABOUT HIS THOUGHT PROCESSES, AND HOW HE INTENDED TOGOVERN MINNESOTA.WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE IS DONE TODAY BEHIND ALL OF THE CURTAINS FOR THE POTUS ?POSSIBLY KEN, BOB, OR PHIL CAN FIND THIS AND POST IT FOR ME. * 04.06.2017 - President Donald Trump Ordered the U.S. Military Strikes against an Assad Airbase in Syria.U.S. Officials said the U.S. Military launched dozens (59 reported as I write this) of TomahawkCruise Missiles against an air base controlled by Syrian Leader Bashar al- Assad's forces in responseto the chemical attack on Tuesday, 04.04.2017, in a rebel held area.Trump ordered the strikes one (1) day after he pointed the finger at Assad for this weeks chemicalattacks, which killed at least 70 people, many of them children, in Syria's town of Khan Shaykhun,also spelled Khan Shekhoun, Syria.The Syrian Government has denied the attacks.THE DEPLOYMENT OF U.S. MILITARY FORCE AGAINST ASSAD MARKED A MAJOR REVERSAL FOR TRUMP.The probable use of chemical weapons is abominable, abhorrent, and internationally illegal.The discussion I would like to generate, being from Chicago Illinois, raises these points:Has the U.S resolved all problems for "We the People..." like Corruption, Crime, Drugs, Education, Homelessness, Infrastructure, Pollutions of All Types, Poverty, Veteran Benefits, etc. ?CAN WE AFFORD TO POLICE THE WORLD TO THE FINANCIAL DETRIMENT OF AMERICANS ?A BANKRUPT AMERICA CAN NOT SAVE THE WORLD. 04.07.2017, BB.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

04.13.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:THE U.S. JUST DROPPED THE LARGEST U.S. NON-NUCLEAR BOMB THE U.S. HAS EVER USED IN THEHISTORY OF U.S. WARFARE - THE MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS.But remember, Russia claims to have "the Father Of All Bombs."Threats, Violence, and Wars escalating everywhere Globally.I think that Trump's Promise to Stop Violence in Chicago, Illinois has been put further back onanother Back Burner. THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE.COUNTRY JOE AND THE FISH, WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU AGAIN ?A GREAT MONTH FOR THE U.S. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS, AND THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, 04.13.2017, BB.US HIT ISIS WITH LARGEST NON-NUCLEAR BOMB EVER USED - "THE MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS:"SPICER: US DROPS “POWERFUL” BOMB IN AFGHANISTAN: WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. forces in Afghanistan on Thursday struck an Islamic State tunnel complex in eastern Afghanistan with "the mother of all bombs," the largest non-nuclear weapon ever used in combat by the U.S. military, Pentagon officials said.The bomb, known officially as a GBU-43B, or massive ordnance air blast weapon, unleashes 11 tons of explosives. When it was developed in the early 2000s, the Pentagon did a formal review of legal justification for its combat use.The Pentagon said it had no early estimate of deaths or damage caused by its attack, which President Donald Trump called a "very, very successful mission."The U.S. military headquarters in Kabul said in a statement that the bomb was dropped at 7:32 p.m. local time Thursday on a tunnel complex in Achin district of Nangarhar province, where the Afghan affiliate of the Islamic State group has been operating. The target was close to the Pakistani border.The U.S. estimates 600 to 800 IS fighters are present in Afghanistan, mostly in Nangarhar. The U.S. has concentrated heavily on combatting them while also supporting Afghan forces battling the Taliban. Just last week a U.S. Army Special Forces soldier, Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, 37, of Edgewood, Maryland, was killed in action in Nangarhar.The MOAB is a custom-made Air Force weapon that has been in the arsenal for more than a decade but never used on the battlefield, although it was available throughout the Iraq war. It is designed to hit softer targets such as surface facilities, tunnel entrances and troop concentrations. It is pushed out the rear of the launching aircraft, guided to its target by GPS and slowed by a parachute.A separate non-nuclear weapon known as the Massive Ordnance Penetrator, or MOP, which is larger in its physical dimensions but carries a smaller load of conventional explosives, is designed to take out deeply buried targets like reinforced bunkers. The MOP has never been used in combat.In its 2003 review of the legality of using the MOAB, the Pentagon concluded that it could not be called an indiscriminate killer under the Law of Armed Conflict."Although the MOAB weapon leaves a large footprint, it is discriminate and requires a deliberate launching toward the target," the review said. It added: "It is expected that the weapon will have a substantial psychological effect on those who witness its use."Adam Stump, a Pentagon spokesman, said the bomb was dropped from a U.S. MC-130 special operations transport. He said the bomb had been brought to Afghanistan "some time ago" for potential use.Army Gen. John W. Nicholson, commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, said in a written statement that the strike was designed to minimize the risk to Afghan and U.S. forces conducting clearing operations in the Achin area "while maximizing the destruction" of IS fighters and facilities. He said IS has been using improvised explosive devices, bunkers and tunnels to strengthen its defenses."This is the right munition to reduce these obstacles and maintain the momentum of our offensive against ISIS-K," he added, using the U.S. military's acronym for the IS affiliate.Ismail Shinwari, the governor of Achin district, said the U.S. attack was carried out in a remote mountainous area with no civilian homes nearby and that there had been no reports of injured civilians. He said there has been heavy fighting in the area in recent weeks between Afghan forces and IS militants.White House spokesman Sean Spicer said IS fighters had used the tunnels and caves in Achin to maneuver freely."The United States takes the fight against ISIS very seriously and in order to defeat the group we must deny them operational space, which we did," Spicer said.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.19.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.06.2007 - I originally Posted this Predictive Headline and Supporting Material. Since then, THE COLD WAR HAS CONTINUED TO SIMMER AND STEW, WITH ALL MILITARY INDUSTRIALCORPORATIONS CONTINUING TO MAKE MONEY.PROFITS IN WARFARE AND WARS ARE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH.PEACE IS NOWHERE IN SIGHT.AS LONG AS THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE, WE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.WAR IS BIG BUSINESS.WAR IS GOOD FOR BIG BUSINESS, THE US MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS. (06.19.2017, BB).RUSSIA WARNS IT WILL TREAT US-LED COALITION JETS IN PARTS OF SYRIA AS TARGETS AFTERUS DOWNED SYRIAN PLANE:LUIS MARTINEZ ,Good Morning America 1 hour 50 minutes ago US shoots down Syrian warplaneThe Russian Defense Ministry blasted the U.S.' shooting down of a Syrian regime fighter jet as a "massive violation of international law" and said it will begin treating U.S.-led coalition jets flying west of the Euphrates River in Syria as targets.The ministry's comments Monday came after a U.S. Navy fighter jet on Sunday shot down a Syrian fighter jet that had dropped bombs on Syrian rebel forces who are fighting ISIS in the country.It was the first time the U.S. has engaged in air-to-air combat in Syria, signaling an escalation of the conflict. It is is also the first time an American aircraft has shot down any other country’s aircraft in air-to-air combat since 1999 during the Kosovo air campaign when a U.S. Air Force F-16 shot down a Serbian Mig-29.Russia, which is backing the Syrian government regime in its civil war against rebel forces, slammed the U.S. action as a violation of Syria's sovereignty."Repeated combat actions by U.S. aviation under the cover of counterterrorism against lawful armed forces of a country that is a member of the U.N. are a massive violation of international law and de facto a military aggression against the Syrian Arab Republic," the Russian Defense Ministry said.The Ministry also warned that any coalition aircraft flying west of the Euphrates “will be tracked by the Russian ground and air anti-aircraft defense systems as air targets in the areas where Russian aviation is on combat missions in the Syrian sky.”Sunday’s downing of the Syrian jet occurred in an area southwest of the Euphrates River. And the U.S.-led coalition conducts missions in areas west of the Euphrates River near Manbij and Al Bab, two towns retaken from ISIS by U.S.-backed rebel forces.The coalition said in a statement that its focus is on fighting ISIS, not the Syrian regime or Russian forces, but that it will not hesitate to defend coalition or partner forces coming under attack.The incident occurred in the town of Ja'Din, south of Tabqa, Syria, which had recently been retaken from ISIS by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), an umbrella group of Syrian Kurdish and Arab rebel forces supported by the U.S. in the fight against the terrorist group.SDF came under attack from regime forces in favor of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad around 4:30 p.m. Syria time. A number of SDF fighters were wounded in the assault, and the SDF soon left Ja'Din.Coalition aircraft conducted a show of force overhead that stopped the initial pro-regime advance towards the town."Following the pro-Syrian forces' attack, the coalition contacted its Russian counterparts by telephone via an established 'deconfliction line' to de-escalate the situation and stop the firing," said a statement from Operation Inherent Resolve, the U.S.-led coalition fighting ISIS."At 6:43 p.m., a Syrian regime SU-22 dropped bombs near SDF fighters south of Tabqah and, in accordance with rules of engagement and in collective self-defense of coalition partnered forces, was immediately shot down by a U.S. F/A-18E Super Hornet," said the statement.The Syrian pilot is believed to have been able to eject from the aircraft, according to a U.S. official.But the Russian Defense Ministry contradicted the coalition claim that the air-safety hotline had been used and noted that there were Russian aircraft in the area when the Syrian plane was shot down.The Ministry said it would stop its participation in the deconfliction line, much as it did following American cruise missile strikes in Syria in April. But at that time, U.S. and Russian military forces continued use of the air safety hotline for Syria despite Russia's announcement that it would stop participating.Ja'Din, where Sunday's incident occurred, is approximately two kilometers north of an established deconfliction area.The U.S.-led coalition in its statement stressed its goals in Syria and that it will defend its partnered forces."The coalition does not seek to fight Syrian regime, Russian, or pro-regime forces partnered with them, but will not hesitate to defend coalition or partner forces from any threat," it said. "The demonstrated hostile intent and actions of pro-regime forces toward coalition and partner forces in Syria conducting legitimate counter-ISIS operations will not be tolerated."The downing of the Syrian jet is the latest escalation between the U.S.-led coalition and pro-regime forces in the country.Over the last four weeks, the U.S. has conducted three airstrikes on pro-regime Assad forces backed by Iran that have moved into a de-confliction zone around the town of at Tanf in southwest Syria, which is the location of a coalition training base for local forces fighting ISIS.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.19.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.06.2007 - I originally Posted this Predictive Headline and Supporting Material.TRUMP HAS CALLED NATO OBSOLETE.THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS CONTINUE TO MARKET NATO.WAR IS BIG BUSINESS.WARFARE AND WARS ARE GOOD FOR BIG BUSINESS.THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE.WE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN OUR LIFETIMES.JAPAN, ISRAEL, AND SOUTH KOREA HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED US F-35 FIGHTER JETS, AND WILL CONTINUETO DO SO ON AN ONGOING BASIS.AUSTRALIA, BRITAIN, CANADA, DENMARK, ITALY, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, AND TURKEY ARE ALREADY PARTNERSIN THE US F-35 PROGRAM AND WILL BE PURCHASING US F-35's.OF COURSE US DEALER BOMBS, BULLETS, PARTS, ROCKETS, TECHNOLOGY, etc., WILL CERTAINLY CONTINUE AND LEAD TO ADDITIONAL BUSINESS.THE COLD WAR AND TERRORISM ARE TREMENDOUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING TOOLS BEING USED INCREDIBLY WELL. (06.19.2017, BB).AP INTERVIEW: US F-35 FIGHTER SHOW IS GESTURE TO US ALLIES:JOHN LEICESTER,Associated Press 53 minutes ago PARIS (AP) — When the stealthy, cutting-edge F-35 tore through Paris skies on its first-ever acrobatic display on Monday, the fighter jet also sent a message: NATO allies, the United States is still on your side — despite the mixed signals sent by U.S. President Donald Trump.In an Associated Press interview at the opening of the Paris Air Show, where the F-35 made its acrobatic debut, Brigadier General Select Todd Canterbury said the jet's displays are to "showcase the capability to all of our European partners and NATO allies" and "to reassure them that we are committed to NATO 100 percent and that we have got the capability to respond to any action necessary."Trump has called NATO obsolete and excoriated European allies last month for not spending enough on their own defenses.Canterbury, director of the U.S. Air Force F-35 Integration Office at the Pentagon, also spoke about recent problems that grounded F-35s at Luke Air Force Base in Arizona.Since May 2, F-35 pilots on five occasions reported symptoms of oxygen deprivation he said. The Air Force says the F-35's backup oxygen system worked in each instance, and the pilots were able to land the plane safely."It could range to anything from headaches, to nausea, to color-blindness," Canterbury told the AP.Planes were subsequently grounded at Luke. A team of engineers, test pilots, medics and others experts are "digging into this problem 24 hours a day," to try to identify the cause, Canterbury said."It could be lack of oxygen. It could be too much oxygen, too much carbon dioxide."There have been similar incidents "across a number of bases, but not in clusters like we saw at Luke."The local commander at Luke will decide when the planes can fly again, he said. Canterbury said the pilots will "start flying as soon as they can. They are ready."Luke is a training base for F-35 pilots. Operational units have not had such issues, he said."It's still too early to tell the root cause," he said. "An airplane in development, such as this, will have teething problems."The F-35 flew briefly at the Farnborough Air Show last year but chose Paris for its worldwide debut acrobatic demonstration.It roared off Le Bourget airport's tarmac into a vertical climb, clawing at the air with howls from its 40,000 pounds of thrust. A series of loops and gravity-defying maneuvers then showed off its stunning maneuverability, with the jet turning corners so sharply that it seemed to carve a square in the sky. Looping back around, it slowed to a crawl above the airport — a trick that in a dog-fight could force faster pursuers to zoom past it and become the hunted, and which Tom Cruise famously showed off in "Top Gun.""This is a beastly airplane," said chief F-35 test pilot Alan Norman.Eight countries are partners of the program and are taking F-35s: Britain, Australia, Italy, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, and Turkey.Three other nations have bought F-35's: Japan, Israel and South Korea.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Monday10.14.201911:44 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:1. THE COLD WAR ENDED AND WENT AWAY FOREVER !2. THE COLD WAR MORE OR LESS ENDED, AND MAY BE BEING RE-KINDLED !3. THE COLD WAR NEVER ENDED, AND IS SHINNING THROUGH CLEARLY NOW !I choose door Number 3. Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Terrorism, etc., have been Our War Criesfor over a century now. GOT THAT ? OVER 100 YEARS NOW ?How is World Peace, World Democracy, and World Law and Order coming ?"We the People..." have been directed and ordered to "FIGHT SOME KIND OF ISM SINCE WORLD WAR IWHEN THE DEEP STATE, THE SECRET STATE, THE HIGH CABAL, THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONSAND THE WAR PROFITEERS, etc., HAVE GROWN, FANNED THE FLAMES, NURTURED, AND LITERALLY POURED GASOLINE ON THE OBSESSIONS AND NEEDS FOR WAR.No person and no statement against The Military Industrial Corporations has ever been made in myopinion than Retiring President Dwight David Eisenhower's Farewell Address. He was a Five (5) StarGeneral in World War II.Eisenhower's Address was Powerful, Prophetic, Revealing, Shocking, Sincere, etc.Please Remember That Democracy is a Placebo.Karl Marx - RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE PEOPLE.Bruce Patrick Brychek - DEMOCRACY IS THE OPIATE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.Remember that the word "DEMOCRACY" appears NOWHERE in The U.S. Declaration of Independence,The U.S. Constitution, or The U.S. Bill of Rights.The U.S. is a Republic, and The Electoral College Nullifies any belief or strength of The One Person,One Vote Placebo.I Voted against Hillary R. Clinton, which means that I voted for Donald J. Trump.But can anybody tell me that any of all of The Democratic-Socialist Candidates, an The Republican Candidates in both the 2016 and 2020 Primaries Truly Represented All Americans.Almost All but Trump were/are career politicians.MOVING ON:* THE COLD WAR NEVER ENDED.* THERE IS NO PROFIT IN PEACE.* THE U.S. ECONOMY AND BLACK BUDGETS RUN ON DRUGS AND MONEY.Yet "We the People..." are told that we must have War Machines and Weaponry spread around TheWorld constantly to bring DEMOCRACY, and LAW and ORDER to the REST OF THE WORLD.The Assumption is that WE NOW HAVE DEMOCRACY, and LAW and ORDER EVERYWHERE, STRONGLYIN THE U.S.WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO, ILLINOIS WHICH HAS BEEN, AND IS A WAR ZONE DAILY AND GROWING FOR DECADES AS CRIME, DRUGS, GANGS, MURDERS, SHOOTINGS AND STABBINGS ARE OUT OF CONTROL.Please study:http://www.heyjackass.comAs always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.