Castro's take on 9/11

JFK Assassination
Bob

Castro's take on 9/11

Post by Bob »

Fidel Castro is an important link to both the JFK assassination and Operation Northwoods. Here is his take on the "plane'" that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Remember, had Operation Northwoods taken place, Cuba would have been blamed. And please look at the similarities between Operation Northwoods and the events of 9/11.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070912/ ... f3b62.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Bob:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.14.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Bob Fox - I thought about Operation Northwoods as soon as I saw the Fidel Castro articles about 09.11.2001 in the Chicago Sun Times, the Chicago Tribune, and USA Today.I would be interested in hearing form others who experienced the same reaction.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Jorgen Sjolen

Re: Castro's take on 9/11

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Bob wrote:Fidel Castro is an important link to both the JFK assassination and Operation Northwoods. Here is his take on the "plane'" that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Remember, had Operation Northwoods taken place, Cuba would have been blamed. And please look at the similarities between Operation Northwoods and the events of 9/11.http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070912/ ... ods.htmlIf you ask me its just similaritiesAnd why i think so?Not even GWB would bee that stupid to use a plan that the american ppl had acces toAnd yes i know that wikipedia may not be the best sourcebut please google on Operation Northwoods and you will find thisThe previously secret document was originally made public on November 18, 1997 by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board

Isn´t that a little bit like GWB would like to be cauthgt if he used operation northwoods ?

The same is about the hijackers that the "thruters" claim never was on the plane, how could the american goverment pull this one off but not a simple task as adding a couple of names to a papper
Bob

Post by Bob »

I will bet that less than 5%-10% of the American people ever heard of Operation Northwoods. Hell, most of them never heard of Prescott Bu$h. But almost all of them heard of Joe Kennedy. Remember, this is a country that many think that FOX news tells the truth and isn't a propaganda machine for Bu$h. In fact, there are still a lot of people that think Iraq was involved in 9/11.
Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Bob wrote:I will bet that less than 5%-10% of the American people ever heard of Operation Northwoods. Hell, most of them never heard of Prescott Bu$h. But almost all of them heard of Joe Kennedy. Remember, this is a country that many think that FOX news tells the truth and isn't a propaganda machine for Bu$h. In fact, there are still a lot of people that think Iraq was involved in 9/11.

Now the questions wasn´t how many americans that heard about operation north woods or prescott.
it was if GWB would have been that dumd to use a plan or a part of a plan that ppl could see.
Wouldn´t be safer for Bush & Co to use something that coudn´t be traced to them ?

It´s to easy to fall for all the disinformation on the internet, so think for your self.

I am not saying that 9/11 wasn´t an insider job , but not in this way atleast.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jorgen, this is an administration that has lied about everything that they have done the last 7 years. Lies like stealing elections, weapons of destruction in Iraq, Iraq was connected to al quada, Iraq had nuclear weapons, connecting Iraq to 9/11, wiretaps need a court order, we don't torture, outing a CIA operative, and on and on. Taking a chance that a small number of people could connect Operation Northwoods to 9/11 is a small risk to them. Take a look at this video that was posted by Tom Jeffers awhile back. Jesse Ventura connects 9/11 to Operation Northwoods. This guy was in Black Ops...he was a Navy Seal who did some time in Nam. He was also Governor of Minnesota. He doesn't talk out his ass. He also has researched the JFK assassination ironically enough.

http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/vid ... _fable.htm
Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Bob wrote:Jorgen, this is an administration that has lied about everything that they have done the last 7 years. Lies like stealing elections, weapons of destruction in Iraq, Iraq was connected to al quada, Iraq had nuclear weapons, connecting Iraq to 9/11, wiretaps need a court order, we don't torture, outing a CIA operative, and on and on. Taking a chance that a small number of people could connect Operation Northwoods to 9/11 is a small risk to them. Take a look at this video that was posted by Tom Jeffers awhile back. Jesse Ventura connects 9/11 to Operation Northwoods. This guy was in Black Ops...he was a Navy Seal who did some time in Nam. He was also Governor of Minnesota. He doesn't talk out his ass. He also has researched the JFK assassination ironically enough.http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/vid ... _fable.htm

And what has this to do whit the option that 9/11 was an inside job?
No Bob i am not buying this explanation.
Even if the goverment have lied about many things, thats not a solid evidence to really say that it was an inside job.

So if you can, give me these evidence that this was an inside job.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Okay Jorgen, watch this and then tell me your opinion. Remember, we are talking about an administration and President (Dumbya Bu$h) that just threatened Iran and Russia with WWIII.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Castro's take on 9/11

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.12.2007 - Bob Fox, Moderator and Member of JFK Murder Solved Forum, Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.Bob's connection to Operation Northwood's is both powerful, and self-explanatory.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People...? BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bobspez2

Re: Castro's take on 9/11

Post by bobspez2 »

Neither of Bob's links to the Castro story works. Do you have full active links to the stories (not the websites)? Or can you copy and paste the stories here?