JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHY DID FILES TALK ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
12:10 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

04.10.2006 - This is an Inquisitive Headline continuously raised.

Jimmy Files name was released by/through the FBI, and originally never of his own accord.

The Next Question that has always been on my mind is why hasn't The Kennedy Family and Their Vast Army of Allies (and next I am paraphrasing from my own writing from before, elsewhere) Done Nothing (Visible ?) ?

MANY OFTEN HAVE ASDED WHY HAS THE KENNEDY FAMILY WITH ALL OF THEIR ALLIES, CONNECTIONS, INFLUENCE BOTH GLOBALLY and NATIONALLY, MONEY, POSITIONS, POWER, etc., NEVER, EVER BEGAN, CREATED, FOLLOWED-UP, STARTED ANY MAJOR, SUBSTANTIAL EFFORT TO BRING OUT THE COMPLETE TOTAL TRUTH BEHIND THE SUCCESSFUL REMOVALS OF BOTH JFK and RFK ?

WHY HASN'T THE KENNEDY FAMILY BACKED AND PROMOTED ANYBODY'S INVESTIGATION FULLY INTO THE ASSASSINATIONS OF BOTH JFK AND RFK ?

To the way of thinking of some on the one hand, it appears that the Kennedy Family has not done anything/nothing to Close both the JFK and RFK Cases/files.

My thinking In The Alternative FOR The Kennedy's, PERHAP'S THEY ARE ERRING ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION AND HAVE THEIR OWN REASONS.

I tend to believe this FOR the Kennedy's, even though this places them in between a rock and a hard place - public perception wise - although something the Kennedy's have long endured.

TWO MAJOR POINTS TO APPLY HERE, AND ELSEWHERE:

1. THE TRUTH ISN'T ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS !

2. OPINIONS VARY.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Re: WHY DID FILES TALK ?

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
9:19 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFKRFKMLK Forum Readers and Members:

04.10.2006 - I originally addressed this Subject Matter in several other discussions elsewhere.

Even today JFK Researcher's and Writer's often ask "Why did Files talk ?"

To this day, this response has never changed.

Strong Suggestion:

1992 - CONFESSIONS OF AN ASSASSIN by Bob Vernon's live Interview of James Earl (Jimmy Files) Sutton-Files, conducted at Stateville Penitentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois.

2003 - FILES ON FILES by the late Jim Marrs live Interview of James Earl (Jimmy Files) Sutton-Files, conducted live at Stateville, Penitentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois.

Like my favorite movie, THE WIZARD OF OZ, "...it's always best to start at the beginning."

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.