Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK's FIRST MARRIAGE TO MS. DURIE MALCOLM:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
1:01 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

JFK's First Marriage Was Covered-Up and Erased:

" The two brothers had lied in their denials to newspapermen and the public about
Jack Kennedy's long-rumored first marriage to a Palm Beach socialite named Durie
Malcolm. In 1947 Kennedy, then a first term congressman, and Malcolm were married
by a justice of the peace in an early-morning ceremony at Palm Beach. In an interview
for this book, Charles Spalding, one of Kennedy's oldest friends broke five decades of
silence by family and friends and confirmed his personal knowledge of the marriage.
'I remember saying to Jack at the time of the marriage,' Spalding told me, 'You must
be nuts. You're running for president and you're running around getting married.'
The marriage flew apart. Spalding added that he and a local attorney visited the Palm
Beach courthouse a few days later and removed all of the wedding documents. 'It was
Jack,' Spalding recalled, 'who asked me if I'd go get the papers.' No evidenece of a
divorce could be found during the research for this book."

The Dark Side of Camelot, Seymour M. Hersh, p. 2 - 3.

Commentary:

JFK consistently lied to the public, the media, and voters about his first marriage.

Is there proof of a divorce ? Was JFK a bigamist ?

If JFK'S marriage was legal in the eyes of the law, was it legal under Roman Catholic
Cannon Law ?

Also, as a Roman Catholic, JFK would have had to file forms with his priest and bishop,
before his marriage to Jackie, stating that JFK had never been married, or divorced, so
that JFK could be married to Jackie in the Roman Catholic Church ?

Or did the somebody pay off The Roman Catholic Church officials also ?

Obviously, JFK was not above having an attorney steal his public records of his first
marriage.

How many devotees of JFK honestly knew of JFK's First Marriage, and the cover-up ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

JFK's FIRST MARRIAGE TO MS. DURIE MALCOLM:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
11:18 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

04.10.2006 - I originally Posted this interesting Headline and Supporting Material.

1960 - The Presidential Election was argued, assumed, bought, cheated, fought,
nasty, presumed, ugly, etc.

Much like the 2020 Presidential Election, the more things change, the more some
things remain the same.

Character Assassination against JFK was unheard of for the time. In fact, you can still
count on yearly Marilyn Monroe and JFK stories somewhere.

Actual Assassination and Cover-Up of the Removal of JFK occurred 11.22.1963, 12:30
p.m., Dallas, Texas time.

After JFK won there was a powerful, angry, and at times hateful undercurrent about
JFK.

Simply put about half of the country was behind JFK, and about half of the country was
against JFK.

Sound familiar !

01.02.2021 - Simply put about half of the country is behind Trump, and about half of
the country is against Trump.

Another important way to state it is about half of the country is for Biden, and about
half of the country is against Biden.

Points: Are "We the People..." now going to be buried in a 50+ year avalanche of
interpretations of the 2020 Election ?

What calibre and quality of people, and w/ what integrity are "We the People..."
even eligible to choose ?

Now today, as you read this, knowing everything that you know...

Would You Want to be Sworn in as the President of the United States 01.20.2021 ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.