Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy.

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Re: Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy.

Post by JDB4JFK »

I just watched the above documentary by Jim Marrs. Bob what is your take on badge man and who he might be?Thanks,JDB
Bob

Post by Bob »

JDB, I'm not totally sold on Badgeman, but if there was one, I would say Roscoe White. Another possibility would be Lucien Sarti.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

BADGEMAN?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Badgeman theory was first brought out in episode 2 of The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Yes, I know, Gary Mack was one of the two people that talked about this theory in the program. But that was before Gary (real name Larry Dunkel) sold his soul to the dark side and took his thirty silver pieces. I always respected the research work of Jack White, even when I disagreed with him, and he was the main person responsible for this theory. Jack and I communicated a number of times before he passed away, and he always got back to me, no matter what I wanted to talk about. Jack was also a big football fan. Believe me, we had quite a dialogue when Wisconsin and TCU met in the Rose Bowl a few years ago. Anyway, here is episode 2 of The Men Who Killed Kennedy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJb4fk-rU8
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I too had a few e-mail exchanges with Jack White. He always would respond to my questions and did so in a timely manner. He is missed in the JFK community.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is another interview with Jim Marrs as he talks about the JFK assassination and the revised edition of Crossfire.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUFAgXQH6NI
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Another interview with Jim Marrs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhY5hIKzMj0
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

A Jim Marrs presentation from August 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqn7d8z-2MA
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Douglas 606 wrote:Here is what Jim Marrs has to say about James Files in his latest revised edition of "Cross Fire", see quote below from his book. Marrs has a four page synopsis of the Files' narrative in the new book. Go to page 294 of his Revised Edition book on Amazon and read it for yourself. Is Marrs really on Jim's side? My opinion is that Marrs dismisses Files' claim as a shooter on Nov. 22. This passage in Marrs' book did two things. First, it really hurt Jimmy's credibility the way Marrs tosses Files' account into the trash. Secondly, this quick dismissal, despite the overwhelming evidence supporting Jimmy's story tells me that Marrs would rather believe a highly convoluted assassination scenario with shooters all over the place, including rooftops and the sewer, shooting all kinds of guns (even an umbrella) and firing thru signs and windshields instead of the simple, Nicoletti/Files scenario. Why? My guess is that the simple story wouldn't sell as many copies as a sensationalized (even if improbable) National Enquirer-style tale. I still use his book for reference but that's about it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob Jonas wrote:Douglas 606 wrote:Here is what Jim Marrs has to say about James Files in his latest revised edition of "Cross Fire", see quote below from his book. Marrs has a four page synopsis of the Files' narrative in the new book. Go to page 294 of his Revised Edition book on Amazon and read it for yourself. Is Marrs really on Jim's side? My opinion is that Marrs dismisses Files' claim as a shooter on Nov. 22. This passage in Marrs' book did two things. First, it really hurt Jimmy's credibility the way Marrs tosses Files' account into the trash. Secondly, this quick dismissal, despite the overwhelming evidence supporting Jimmy's story tells me that Marrs would rather believe a highly convoluted assassination scenario with shooters all over the place, including rooftops and the sewer, shooting all kinds of guns (even an umbrella) and firing thru signs and windshields instead of the simple, Nicoletti/Files scenario. Why? My guess is that the simple story wouldn't sell as many copies as a sensationalized (even if improbable) National Enquirer-style tale. I still use his book for reference but that's about it.All this may be true, but when asked about the identity of the grassy knoll shooter at a recent presentation he made, Marrs said he thought there were two prime suspects. One being Jimmy Files and the other being Roscoe White.Also, in a recent thread I posted called More Substantiation for James Files, I posted this:As I said in an earlier post, Jim Marrs is definitely an out-of-the-box researcher. Not just about the JFK assassination, but also in many other areas which include extraterrestrial life, secret societies, remote viewing and reverse speech.Jim had the opportunity to speak with Jimmy Files for two hours when he and Wim visited Files for their interview in 2003. Marrs was invited by Files, mostly because of his books about UFOs and related material.Marrs came away being pretty impressed with Files. He tried, but he never caught Files in a lie. But he also sensed that Jimmy wasn't telling the whole truth. That's why there is a tinge of doubt. Still, Marrs has had Jimmy's back when ever the trolls try to say Files is a fraud.Marrs has always said that the story Jimmy told him needs to be investigated more. But he has never called Files a liar. As you saw in an earlier video I posted, Marrs believes the top two suspects for being the grassy knoll shooter are Roscoe White and Files.In this latest video, where reverse speech expert David John Oates basically says that Files is telling the truth and IS the grassy knoll shooter, I think that just adds more substantiation about Jimmy to the mindset of Marrs. Why? He is a believer in the practice and use of reverse speech.