Fake news Is on overtime

SLAV

Fake news Is on overtime

Post by SLAV »

I’m so surprised that all the msm are going nuts same propaganda all lies even facebook and tweety bird
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

FOX NEWS IN ON OVERTIME:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
10:05 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

Slav - Excellent Discussion Headline, Individual Headline, and Supporting information.

W/ The Creation and Implementation of The New God of Science and Coronavirus Religion, this continues to be a geometrically increasing area of intense, massive attention, evaluation, disinformation, misleading information, etc., etc.,

I want to look at, evaluate, and structure a few of my older reports that lead up to incorporation of present and future analytical discussions that I know we here will generate further.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Phil Dragoo

Re: Fake news Is on overtime

Post by Phil Dragoo »