New World Order

JFK Assassination
Bob

New World Order

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

New World Order:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.02.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.02.2007 - Mr. Box Fox Posted this Headline.It never received the attention that it deserved.I think that it is worth reviewing even more so today.In my mind's eye this merely states that there is Growing GlobalApathy.Apathy in America is rampant, and growing.Apathy Globally is growing and spreading.Is this indicative of Global Human Nature ?Is this indicative of Global Acceptance that we are being controlled,and ruled, and this will never change ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
John Zeroski

Re: New World Order

Post by John Zeroski »

Jim Marrs has introduced the idea that the NWO conspiracy was the driving force behind the Kennedy assassination.If he were correct in this assumption, a REAL investigation has not yet begun, and the researchers have been taken for a fifty year goose chase.Is tihs possible?
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

The "New World Order' is a loaded phrase; it is referenced on the back of the dollar bill, etc.. I would prefer to see it as a reaction by the mob and CIA rather than as a unified mastermind conspiracy.
John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

An excellent post on the longer thread of this forum, also titled The New World Order, currently appearing on page 13, by Mr Pennyworth, titled the Rothschild Timeline, located on page 48 of this thread, should be required reading by all members of this forum, imo.I am curious about two points, however. Other posts on this forum mention the Federal Reserve, owned by the international bankers, of whom the Rothschild family plays a leading role, and yet no one seems willing to state that these are the people, the forces, behind the JFK assassination. Or is there no connection whatsoever behind these posts and the assassination?Secondly, immediately following this very important post, there occurs a discussion about the Juarez murders, as though this could neutralize the Rothschild post, so there is no significant response to the Rothschild material.The international bankers are the people Marrs is referring to as the "globalists" in rule by Secrecy.I believe this timeline is also on the iamthewitness.com website, which has an awful lot of info on the Zionists, including Douglas Reed'sThe Controversy of Zion, a very good introduction to this political cancer.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

There is soooo much on these dudes. A ton from myself alone. EO 11110. And so on. I do not expect you to scan 8 years of post from me, but it is in here. There was even more before we got hacked and lost a ton of it. I am under 2 names. Look for croxford. You will see most of em. Bob, pennyworth and myself are all knowledge masters. Nothing is hidden from us. We look at everything and use our own minds to see the world. No one tells us anything. We analyze knowledge and find our own answers. I am not always here. But I am always watching. Peace.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

also you are correct. I got it from IAMTHEWITNESS and penny got it from me.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Tom Bigg wrote:The "New World Order' is a loaded phrase; it is referenced on the back of the dollar bill, etc.. I would prefer to see it as a reaction by the mob and CIA rather than as a unified mastermind conspiracy.I would prefer the truth no matter who is behind it. Do you not think that the money masters can control the mob and CIA?