The day RFK was shot

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: The day RFK was shot

Post by kenmurray »

X-Files Radio RFK Assassination podcast on June 7th 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1i4ghyJyfo
Bob

Post by Bob »

Cyril Wecht on Black Op Radio talking about the RFK assassination:http://blackopradio.com/archives2015.htmlShow #738Original airdate: July 2, 2015Guests: Dr. Cyril WechtTopics: Robert Kennedy AssassinationPlay Cyril Wecht (1:01:32) Real Media or MP3 downloadLA coroner Thomas Noguchi is a friend and colleagueDr. Wecht was asked to consult on the 1968 autopsyThe incredible difference in the autopsies of JFK and RFKIncontrovertible evidence, the fallacy of the official resultsThat autopsy was never discussed in the trial"A distance of one inch from the right ear"No way that the muzzle of Sirhan's gun was ever one inch awayThe question is who was the other shooter?Thane Eugene Cesar's gun was never testedThe media are embarrassed, they're not going to revisit thisYou continue to pound on the doors of the Federal governmentThe HSCA, the Justice Department and Congress walked away from itNoguchi would objectively release findings he madeCyril testified for Dr. Noguchi, preventing that attempted ousterDr. Pierre Finck was associated with both the JFK and RFK autopsiesWas defense attorney Grant Cooper negligent? Incompetent? Paid off?Evidence destroyed, these things occurred deliberatelyIt sickens, the knowledge of what transpired hereWhy isn't (justice) done? A strong desire to keep this covered upThe idea that we've got this great open democracy is so naiveStudy public information, the witnesses, the trialIn America there is more concern about athletics, than politicsThey know damn well, they don't want to do somethingCharacter assassination, is much more significant and extensivePeople that will carry the ball, keep up the good fight
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The busboy who cradled a dying RFK speaks out:http://www.latimes.com/local/california ... olumn.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

This tragic event happened 48 years ago today. There are lots of very interesting posts in this thread.
Bob

Post by Bob »

This from Who.What.Why., as Jeff Schechtman interviews Paul Schrade.http://whowhatwhy.org/2016/06/05/death- ... nedy-mean/
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

On the day RFK was killed there was some very strange happenings there in the LAPD headquarters.A very close friend of mine who was a member of the LAPD told me personally some strange things had gone on that day.My dear close late friend former LA Police Officer and former Poet / Author and publisher Paul Foreman from Austin Texas who I Co-Authored the book "Dare To Ask Why" an inside look at the John Kennedy assassination. Foreman also Authored "Sugarland: A Novel of Texas Prisons and " Quanah, the Serpent Eagle". Paul's cousin by the way was Percy Foreman the lawyer for James Earl Ray.One of Paul's closest friends and confidants was JFK assassination author/researcher Peter Dale Scott .It was Peter Dale Scott who encouraged Paul to write on the JFK and RFK assassinations.Paul and myself teamed up and we wrote"Dare To Ask Why". Before revealing what Paul had told me had happened the day RFK was assassinated I want to review my notes and I will post it here on our Forum.Stay tuned !!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Tommy Wilkens wrote:On the day RFK was killed there was some very strange happenings there in the LAPD headquarters.A very close friend of mine who was a member of the LAPD told me personally some strange things had gone on that day.My dear close late friend former LA Police Officer and former Poet / Author and publisher Paul Foreman from Austin Texas who I Co-Authored the book "Dare To Ask Why" an inside look at the John Kennedy assassination. Foreman also Authored "Sugarland: A Novel of Texas Prisons and " Quanah, the Serpent Eagle". Paul's cousin by the way was Percy Foreman the lawyer for James Earl Ray.One of Paul's closest friends and confidants was JFK assassination author/researcher Peter Dale Scott .It was Peter Dale Scott who encouraged Paul to write on the JFK and RFK assassinations.Paul and myself teamed up and we wrote"Dare To Ask Why". Before revealing what Paul had told me had happened the day RFK was assassinated I want to review my notes and I will post it here on our Forum.Stay tuned !!Look forward to hear what is in your notes Tommy!
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Tommy Wilkens wrote:On the day RFK was killed there was some very strange happenings there in the LAPD headquarters.A very close friend of mine who was a member of the LAPD told me personally some strange things had gone on that day.My dear close late friend former LA Police Officer and former Poet / Author and publisher Paul Foreman from Austin Texas who I Co-Authored the book "Dare To Ask Why" an inside look at the John Kennedy assassination. Foreman also Authored "Sugarland: A Novel of Texas Prisons and " Quanah, the Serpent Eagle". Paul's cousin by the way was Percy Foreman the lawyer for James Earl Ray.One of Paul's closest friends and confidants was JFK assassination author/researcher Peter Dale Scott .It was Peter Dale Scott who encouraged Paul to write on the JFK and RFK assassinations.Paul and myself teamed up and we wrote"Dare To Ask Why". Before revealing what Paul had told me had happened the day RFK was assassinated I want to review my notes and I will post it here on our Forum.Stay tuned !!Look forward to hear what is in your notes Tommy! I second that motion! I'm definitely looking forward to the insight Tommy can provide to us from that early June day in Los Angeles in 1968.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thank you Ken and Bob for your comments.My close friendship and investigative writing with the late publisher (Thorp Springs Press) Paul Foreman has been the foundation for my efforts concerning President Kennedy's assassination and for Robert Kennedy's assassination.Foreman was an encyclopedia of knowledge .Teaming up with Paul Foreman opened many doors for myself that without his close friendship I would have never had access to. Foreman was a native of Granbury, Texas, and a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley.He began his literary career in the winter of 1970 with the publication of Hyperion, a poetry journal co-edited with his wife, poet Foster Robertson, and friend Judy Hogan. In 1971, Foreman, a writer himself, founded (TSP) in Berkeley to provide an outlet for unpublished writers. While Foreman welcomed unsolicited submissions, he sought contributions from writers he admired and respected that might otherwise never make it into print. Foreman initially focused on publishing poetry, fiction, and drama, but over time branched out to publish essays, historical correspondence, and translations. As a Texan, Foreman championed the work of Texas writers and their unique literary sensibilities. During Thorp Springs Press two decades of operation, Foreman relied upon a community of friends and acquaintances from California, Texas, and across the country. This network of authors, small press publishers, and magazine editors helped him sell Thorp Springs Press books to independent bookstores and advertise Thorp Springs Press publications, and discover new writers outside the San Francisco Bay area. Foreman's dedication to this community lead to his involvement with COSMEP, the Committee of Small Magazine Editors and Publishers, a formal organization of small presses. Foreman presided as Chair of the Committee from September 1978 to late 1979. Foreman's biggest success as a publisher came in 1974 with the publication of The Grassman: a Novel by California writer Len Fulton. (Fulton continues to operate his own press, Dustbooks, which publishes The International Directory of Little Magazines and Small Presses as well as other small press publications.) Other notable Thorp Springs Press titles include The New Populism by 1976 Presidential candidate Fred R. Harris, Goliah: a Utopian Essay by Jack London, Letters from the Hill Country: the Correspondence between Rebekah and Lyndon Baines Johnson, and Foreman's own Sugarland. Thorp Springs Press remained in Berkeley until the spring of 1978 when Foreman and family moved to Austin, Texas. It was after Paul's move to Austin that we became close friends and began working on the John F.Kennedy assassination.Before we were done our search and investigation had taken us around the world in pursuit of the real truth. Paul's great passion was the John F. Kennedy assassination and Robert F. Kennedy's assassination.And the latter murder he had some personal ties to the event. Paul told me personally while he was employed with the LAPD as a patrolman some very strange things had occurred several days leading up to Robert Kennedy's murder. Paul was a foot patrolman walking a beat in the Wilshire Boulevard distract of downtown Las Angeles .He told me he knew the old Ambassador Hotel like the back of his hand. Several days leading up to the events of June 5, 1968 Paul told me his schedule was that he would be off from work that particular day. It was very well known that Robert Kennedy and his campaign group would be making a speech at the hotel . Paul said knowing he would be off from work that day he volunteered to report to work and help out with any kind of security that might be needed with such an important event that was scheduled for June 5. The first red flag he told me was he was turned down flatly by his supervisor and told that he would not be needed which he said was very unusual considering the event. The second red flag was Paul told me that several days leading up to Robert Kennedy's arrival at the Ambassador Hotel in the headquarters of the LAPD he began to notice postings on the walls in almost every room and mainly in the officers break room area that all officers should be on the lookout for any unusual behavior leading up to Kennedy's arrival that information had come in that something possible could occur while Kennedy was in Las Angles.Paul told me there must have been 20 or more copies taped to walls around the headquarters offices.On June 4th Paul said he reported for duty and his shift and he noticed that every single posting was removed.Not one was left on any wall in the entire station.Even at the time Paul said he thought something was very strange that the notices had all been removed one day before Robert Kennedy was to arrive in Las Angeles.And the rest is history Kennedy did arrive and something did indeed occur. Robert Kennedy was assassinated.And one last thing Paul told me that bothered him greatly was after the LAPD had custody of the supposed murder weapon it became so mangled that it could never be fired again.Paul told me he had seen the weapon with his own eyes and it was bent and mangled he said.He felt sure someone in the higher up at the LAPD was behind this destruction and mangling of this most important piece of evidence and that a coverup was in place.After he witnessed this he began his exit as a LAPD patrolman.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Finally a book on the Girl with the Polka Dot Dress. Our friend Michael Calder recommends this book:https://www.amazon.com/dp/1634240596/re ... yxb34QP25T