The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Post by ThomZajac »

In addition to being a fantastic researcher and writer, Mark is also an excellent cartoonist- you won't be disappointed!
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.ThomThom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course! Nobody bats 1.000.The Comic News is a small newspaper with a small staff. At one time it consisted of Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman- the only time in my life that I was ever alphabetically first.Yes, I have been fortunate in meeting and getting to spend a little time with various infamous folks, and I guess there is no denying that I like to remind everyone at every opportunity. Let me know when you can't take it anymore.Did I ever tell you that I once caddied for Captain Kangeroo?Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman? Is that Robert Zimmerman...aka...Bob Dylan? I know you have been connected to another musical legend (Neil Young).
Bob

Post by Bob »

Life is like a box of comics.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The C.I.A And Its' Use Of Drugs Against Musicians And Activists:https://midnightwriternews.com/mwn-epis ... activists/
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

THE CIA's GREATEST HITS:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
4:59 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

03.21.2006 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Attention Getting Headline and Suggested Material.

While the CIA's name is tossed around as being behind and controlling just about everything - everywhere - I always revert - to my most basic reasoning from my favorite movie of all time:

THE WIZARD OF OZ - IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO START IN THE BEGINNING - FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD.

And this booklet allows you to a sampling of the CIA's Alleged Covert Operations for the last several decades, like going to a Chinese Buffet.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.