Was elder tramp rather Hunt than Holt?

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Was elder tramp rather Hunt than Holt?

Post by ChristophMessner »

If you compare the photos of the elder of the three tramps with the photos of E. Howard Hunt and Chauncey Holt I ask you to look carefully to the ratio between a) distance upper lip to bottom nose and b) distance under lip to bottom chin. At the elder tramp ratio a) to b) is much smaller than 1. That matches to Hunt much more than to Holt. Also look to the ratio face width and heighth. The face width of the elder tramp is relatively constant and small compared to the heighth. That matches more to Hunt. Holt's face is wider and more round. Chris
bob franklin

Re: Was elder tramp rather Hunt than Holt?

Post by bob franklin »

Looks like Holt to me.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner

Hi Bob, just BECAUSE I looked to the photos on jfkmurdersolved very carefully, especially to the described ratios, I come to the conclusion that it must be Hunt. I ask you to look at these ratios. Kind regards, Christoph
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i've watched a comparison vid by Lois Gibson, some very good points. but, i too have to admit that tramp's mouth looks like Hunt's. i don't recall that being in the vid. i always wondered....
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

to tell the truth...I dont know if I believe it was either one...I wish there was more proof...doesn't look like Hunt to me at all...Holt looks close...but he looks younger in the video "Spooks" than he looks in 63....like I said I wish there was more solid evidence.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm running a little late right now, but I recently posted a photo of a man who looks a LOT like E. Howard Hunt walking towards the grassy knoll after the assassination. When I have more time, I'll post it again. I think Hunt and Sturgis were definitely at Dealey Plaza that day, but they weren't the tramps in my opinion.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Bob...you've shown that pic before...I see the resemblance to Hunt...I think that is quite convincing.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes, here are the Hunt photos...one alone...and one in a crowd heading towards the knoll...Take a look at other photos of Hunt in the period. This is how he dressed ALL the time.
ChristophMessner

Thanks a lot, Bob, for this enlarged photo of a possible E. Howard Hunt. Really! It is a very similar hat and that same relatively big high chin! So if this was Hunt, walking towards grassy knoll, then the elder tramp can definitely not be Hunt, too, or could he? Did Hunt, who looks like having clothes under his coat, change is clothes in the railroad wagon? I guess not. So another method to come closer to the truth might be to study the body length comparison to tall Harrelson. How tall were Hunt and Holt compared to Harrelson?