1st headshot from Records Building?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: 1st headshot from Records Building?

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Can we assume that on the Records Building roof there were not only a Cuban, but a hitman and a spotter from the mob+CIA, too, like in all other buildings?At least a spotter and a hitman. Posada could have been either.
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

has anyone read this ''JFK & Sam'' book.... it does sound very intresting, and probably cotains elements of the truth...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

scottjfkmad wrote:has anyone read this ''JFK & Sam'' book.... it does sound very intresting, and probably cotains elements of the truth...I read it...just finished it a couple of months ago. Regarding JFK, it has the same information that Wim has except it's from the perspective of San Giancana. There's even a chapter on James Files. Their information basically corroborates Wim's information about Files.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:scottjfkmad wrote:has anyone read this ''JFK & Sam'' book.... it does sound very intresting, and probably cotains elements of the truth...I read it...just finished it a couple of months ago. Regarding JFK, it has the same information that Wim has except it's from the perspective of San Giancana. There's even a chapter on James Files. Their information basically corroborates Wim's information about Files.J.Files sending letters too Antoinette Giancana daughter of Sam Giancana:Researchers on James Files:Dr. John Hughes interview: Why did James Files talk?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:scottjfkmad wrote:has anyone read this ''JFK & Sam'' book.... it does sound very intresting, and probably cotains elements of the truth...I read it...just finished it a couple of months ago. Regarding JFK, it has the same information that Wim has except it's from the perspective of San Giancana. There's even a chapter on James Files. Their information basically corroborates Wim's information about Files.J.Files sending letters too Antoinette Giancana daughter of Sam Giancana:Researchers on James Files:Dr. John Hughes interview: Why did James Files talk?I'm a little slow today. Are you asking me, or are you making a statement?
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Scan from Grodens booklet.
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Large Scan from Grodens booklet " JFK the case for Conspiracy "http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... ture57.jpg
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Robin, very nice of you to scan the pictures for us! Thank you! Is there really proof, that there was a shell casing lying on the roof of the County Records Building? It would have been a very lousy shot from there to the manhole, whouldn't it? Almost having shot Jackie ... If there was (a) shot(s) from there, how did the sniper+spotter get in and out there? Was the responsible person there, like Jim Braden for the DalTex? People spoke about "firecrackers" when the first "shot(s?)" rang out! How many shots were there in total then? 13?Chris