Ruby and Nixon

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Ruby and Nixon

Post by Jsnow915 »

after reading this,I was curious to know what was Ruby going to testify in front of Congress for in 1947?Giancana's half-bother Chuck and nephew Sam claimed in their 1992 book Double Cross that the Mafia don had a long, warm, and mutually rewarding relationship with Nixon that dated back to the 1940s. In those times, Giancana was helping Chicago Syndicate boss Anthony Accardo consolidate the city's rackets and gambling operations, and Nixon was a freshman congressman from California. In recounting for his relatives a big favor the congressman did for Giancana back then, the gangster established a direct link between Nixon and a Chicago hoodlum who later moved to Texas and went on to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald: "Nixon's done me some favors, all right, got us some highway contracts, worked with the unions and overseas. And we've helped him and his CIA buddies out, too. Shit, he even helped my guy in Texas, (Jack) Ruby, get out of testifying in front of Congress back in forty-seven … By sayin' Ruby worked for him."
Bob

Re: Ruby and Nixon

Post by Bob »

Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Thanks Bob...is there any other detail on his un American activity?...what was the reason....thanks
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Ruby had a history as a police tipster and government informant. work for Nixon wouldn't have been to far fetched. In 1950, Ruby gave closed-door testimony to Estes Kefauver's special Senate committee investigating organized crime. committee staffer Luis Kutner later described him as "a syndicate lieutenant who had been sent to Dallas to serve as a liaison for Chicago mobsters." His history, and contacts with the Campisi's and DPD are hard to cover up. It's funny the way Wade responds to a reporter about "you two seemed like old friends" when questioned about Ruby. didn't Nixon do some banking in the Dal-Tex building shortly before, then lie (how strange) about his whereabouts Nov 22nd? do you think Nixon was at Clint's house the night before? do you get the feeling (when you learn more about it) that Pepsi Cola is the drink of the devil?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

The more I learn the more sad it gets...knowing pawns like us can't do anything about any of this...just keep paying your taxes America
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:The more I learn the more sad it gets...knowing pawns like us can't do anything about any of this...just keep paying your taxes America We certainly are doing something about it. We're exchanging information and getting more and more of it out there for people to see. Don't ever give up! If you give up the fight, they win. Even the largest and most daunting tasks are completed with small steps sometimes.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Ruby and Nixon

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.28.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.02.2009 - Mr. John Snow Posted this powerful Headline.A short, but serious discussion developed that brought upmany facts, points of information, and opinions that manytoday may not be aware of today.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of thisco-mingled subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Nixon and Ruby were connected through Dusty Miller:http://www.scribd.com/doc/30719313/JACK ... STY-MILLER