JFK: The Target Car

JFK Assassination
capt777737

JFK: The Target Car

Post by capt777737 »

Discovery channel is running this right now and I'm putting it on tape to add to my collection. A 21'st century forensics team is recreating the whole thing.What they are saying is once the limo got to the hospital, blood was all over and "gray matter" on the right door and behind the front seat.It says Secret Service ordered a Parkland employee to clean up all the blood, and gray matter.So now a recreation of the entire crime scene is being done including a complete replica of the Limousine.Folks this is eerie.Mary Ann Moorman may have an actual photo of James E. files behind the grassy knoll.Where that photo is at now who knows.In this film they are recreating the human head.I just watched. Unsolved History: The Magic BulletWhere an overseas forensics team re shot the magic bullet as Warren Commission claims. They used 2 torsos, replicating Kennedy and Connolley and used plastic clear crates with jello inside to imitate the tissue in the human body, being Conolley's hand and leg.The firearms expert actually took a rifle same type of Oswald's rifle, fired it at exact same feet and hight as school book depositoryThe results was, The bullet entered Kennedy's back, exited, and entered Connolleyin an straight line, but when it exited his body, and into his hand, and then out, the bullet lost velocity and bounced off his leg.This disproves the magic bullet theory. It is eerie.We might damn well solve this assassination with new found technology.I hope so.Wim what do you experts think?I want as much information in my collection as I can get.David S. Lifton is a great source.Any idea what happened to the body once it left Parkland.Where did it go, where was the change in caskets made, and what was done to the body at the unknown stop.I think this is the biggest clue we have of a huge conspiracy.Comments?
ChristophMessner

Re: JFK: The Target Car

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi capt777737, good questions and interesting observations, but you will find many thoughts of members here already, if you search for "Discovery" and browse through the threads, especially the thread: "Beyond Conspiracy" documentary. They played it again!!!". The same you should do for "Moorman", "Parkland", "Magic Bullet", "Secret Service", "Gary Mack", "autopsy", "casket", "Files", "Lifton", "Conspiracy", "Oswald", "Wim", ... To the recent Discovery production: how valid or scientific is a "reenactment", when it does not use the same bullets, rifles, speeds, angles, materials and cuts out decisive frames??? What's your definition of a conspiracy? Mine is: when a tiny group of people are superrich and make the rest of mankind poor and call this freedom. Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

capt777737 wrote:Discovery channel is running this right now and I'm putting it on tape to add to my collection. A 21'st century forensics team is recreating the whole thing.What they are saying is once the limo got to the hospital, blood was all over and "gray matter" on the right door and behind the front seat.It says Secret Service ordered a Parkland employee to clean up all the blood, and gray matter.So now a recreation of the entire crime scene is being done including a complete replica of the Limousine.Folks this is eerie.Mary Ann Moorman may have an actual photo of James E. files behind the grassy knoll.Where that photo is at now who knows.In this film they are recreating the human head.I just watched. Unsolved History: The Magic BulletWhere an overseas forensics team re shot the magic bullet as Warren Commission claims. They used 2 torsos, replicating Kennedy and Connolley and used plastic clear crates with jello inside to imitate the tissue in the human body, being Conolley's hand and leg.The firearms expert actually took a rifle same type of Oswald's rifle, fired it at exact same feet and hight as school book depositoryThe results was, The bullet entered Kennedy's back, exited, and entered Connolleyin an straight line, but when it exited his body, and into his hand, and then out, the bullet lost velocity and bounced off his leg.This disproves the magic bullet theory. It is eerie.We might damn well solve this assassination with new found technology.I hope so.Wim what do you experts think?I want as much information in my collection as I can get.David S. Lifton is a great source.Any idea what happened to the body once it left Parkland.Where did it go, where was the change in caskets made, and what was done to the body at the unknown stop.I think this is the biggest clue we have of a huge conspiracy.Comments?Don't feel badly about them deceiving you in that documentary. That's how they get away with it...using half-truths and the TRUST of people who watch it. I've seen this documentary, and it seems slanted toward the single-bullet theory (aka "The Magic Bullet", Commission Exhibit 399, and "The Pristine Bullet) where they LEAVE OUT crucial information to convince the public that it actually could have happened with ONE bullet. Of COURSE one bullet could traverse two human bodies, but not even CLOSE to the way they say. You can easily Google pictures of the bullet they say did all that damage, and, if you look at the documentary you taped (where they fired a bullet through two mock human torsos), the bullet looks nothing like the bullet they say did that. If I remember correctly, they only show the bullet for a second. Keep in mind that they do NOT address the condition of the bullet after having gone through those two mock torsos. In fact, they do NOT compare the condition of the bullet to the "Magic Bullet" at all because they KNOW it won't look anything like it and therefore disproving the theory. Also keep in mind that that same bullet ALSO allegedly went THROUGH Governor Connally's wrist and then turned left and went into his thigh, according to the Warren Commission. Then, according to the Warren Commission THEORY, the bullet came out of Conally's leg on its own and was found on a stretcher in the hallway of Parkland Hospital in pristine condition.Also, please Google the bullet fragments taken out of Connally's wrist, and you will easily see that those fragments could not have come from the Magic Bullet because the magic bullet is in such pristing condition that it could almost be fired through a rifle again with only a little deformation at back of it and NO mushrooming or peeling back at the nose.That documentary you're referring to, in my opinion, is a crock. There is NO evidence of ANY bullet doing what the magic bullet did ever in the history of gunfire, and they are still UNABLE to recreat their theory. Shooting a bullet through two human torsos or mock human torsos is NOT, repeat NOT a recreation of what the Warren Commission said the bullet did. It's only HALF of what they said it did.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

it was on at 2:00 am and you know what i did not watch that pack of lies and pardon my french bull shit i do not wanna see gary macks face and i do not wanna hear what that traitor gary mack said the second time around it's bad enough i watched it the first time. that documentary is not allowed in my JFK doc dvd collection it's bad enough i have beyond the magic bullet in my collection. at any rate i was watching a doc on titanic on the weather channel on the show how weather changed history.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:it was on at 2:00 am and you know what i did not watch that pack of lies and pardon my french bull shit i do not wanna see gary macks face and i do not wanna hear what that traitor gary mack said the second time around it's bad enough i watched it the first time. that documentary is not allowed in my JFK doc dvd collection it's bad enough i have beyond the magic bullet in my collection. at any rate i was watching a doc on titanic on the weather channel on the show how weather changed history. I was watching that "Monster Quest" marathon on the History Channel. They had LOTS of stuff on giant spiders, bigfoot, and the Chupacabra too!!! Yeah..I really watched them all!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

rofl pasquale your so funny.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:rofl pasquale your so funny. I could live to be 100 years old, and that UFO and ghost and "monster" stuff will ALWAYS capture my attention like I'm 8 years old or something! It was cool... a whole DAY of "Monster Quest".
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sara, Pasquale, that game with alien powers, "monsters" is just a game with the archaic innerst inner parts of our souls, fears, instinctive reactions. This game touches the mind control / mind setfree - point of switch from all-powers-are-internal to all-powers-are-external. You also could say: I-am-everything to I-am-nothing. It's about whether the humans have a say in making their fate or somebody else is having the say. Imagine a UFO is landing in your garden. This would only change your imagination about how the peak of the power pyramide looks like. Who is the leader of the UFO-aliens then? And how do we comunicate with their power center to come along with them? Always we are thrown back to our innerst soul center, where we decide what or who decides. If you have full spectrum of consciousness about every possibility then there is no alien-ness anymore. Being-controlled-by-real-aliens and letting-yourself-control-by-phantasy-aliens is the same. All in all the only remaining question is: do we have beer at hand to drink with them? Chris
mike oneill

Post by mike oneill »

I have always been intrigued by what specific surgery was undertaken upon Governor Connolly in the other trauma room and operating theatre.In the Kildruff/Perry press meeting at Parkland soon after the assassination it was definately stated that the bullet remained in Connolly's thigh and would be surgically removed.Presuamable x - rays had been done - hence the statement it was still in his thigh.But what happened to that bullet?Its got to be a different one to that found on the stretcher.Was the doctor in error when he said it remained in the thigh? I would find that difficult to believe - a trained doctor could get a thigh wound so wrong surely????Can anyone clarify more details about this bullet, was it truly still in the thigh and if so,what happened to it after its surgical removal?RegardsMike Oneill
Pasquale DiFabrizio

mike oneill wrote:I have always been intrigued by what specific surgery was undertaken upon Governor Connolly in the other trauma room and operating theatre.In the Kildruff/Perry press meeting at Parkland soon after the assassination it was definately stated that the bullet remained in Connolly's thigh and would be surgically removed.Presuamable x - rays had been done - hence the statement it was still in his thigh.But what happened to that bullet?Its got to be a different one to that found on the stretcher.Was the doctor in error when he said it remained in the thigh? I would find that difficult to believe - a trained doctor could get a thigh wound so wrong surely????Can anyone clarify more details about this bullet, was it truly still in the thigh and if so,what happened to it after its surgical removal?RegardsMike OneillMy honest opinion is that certain power that be simply told the doctor to shut up or he'd start WWIII. I think that the higher-ups, like Dulles et al, told people like Justice Warren as well as doctors something like "We KNOW Oswald didn't do it alone, but if we let the real facts out to the public it will start WWIII because Castro and Russians killed the President."Once they convinced people like that, they could definitely get them to just cover-up evidence. There's an old saying that I just recently learned. When you're dealing with news reports and cover-ups, "Get your information while it's HOT!" That means that the initial information that was immediately given out, such as the doctor mentioning removing the bullet from Conally's leg, was probably right on the money. It's after that the waters get muddied because the information starts to get tweeked. So...I would trust very initial news reports about what happened...like the doctor saying that he was going to remove the bullet from Conally's leg. "Get your information while it's HOT!" Don't forget that.