9/11 was the U.S. version of the Reichstag Fire

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: 9/11 was the U.S. version of the Reichstag Fire

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:MikeNarrett wrote:I've always heard that the buildings collapsed like they did because of the lack of fire protection in the buildings. I've read that asbestos was removed in the 70s because it was hazardous to peoples health.Again...watch this video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9b4D-aO3zYThe buildings went down due to demolitions...NO doubt...especially building 7 (Larry Silverstein stupidly admitted it). All of the buildings were owned by Larry Silverstein by the way. The security of those buildings was done by a firm led by Marvin Bu$h...Dumbya's brother. The firefighters know the sound of pop...pop...pop... it's explosives setting off a demolition. That is what they said in interviews.I just recently told a friend of mine about the third building that also collapsed in the same manner. He didn't even KNOW about it. What's also interesting is that the official story about the two main towers going down was something along the lines of all that burning jet fuel leaking down the elevator shafts or whatever and that THAT weakened the buildings, etc.How does that explain the third building, that was not hit by a plane, having collapsed in the same manner? Nobody can explain that one because it just can't happen like that. Again, if we all use our common sense, it just doesn't make any sense.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

In Germany we recently had a docu on TV, which tried to show that WTC No 7 COULD have collapsed just because of these minor fires in it, that was awful to see for me. Most people don't believe that docu either, but it achieves to keep the people in this never-complaining sheeple-slumber.Here is a huge collection of facts about the Building No7 demolition: http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?cont ... cleId=5550
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.03.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.05.2009 - Bob Fox Posted this Powerful Headline.A discussion followed filled with facts and information beneficial to those unfamiliar with the Reichstag Fire.09.11.2001 The Bombings of The Twin Towers, WTC - 7, and The Pentagon occurred, and was clearly anInside Job. It is almost 14 years later. Nothing in terms of a Meaningful, Truthful Investigation has everoccurred. The Official 09.11.2001 Commission Report makes The Warren Commission Report appear to be a scholarly work by comparison.Obfuscation. Fade to Black. Blackout.JFK, MLK, RFK and other False Flags and Inside Jobs have been buried forever.If "We the People…" ever expect any meaningful, truthful results, we will need to act and think Outside OfThe Box. My Opinion.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please see this great story by my friend Mark Taylor:http://www.thedailycall.org/?p=82676
Bruce Patrick Brychek

9/11 was the U.S. version of the Reichstag Fire

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.02.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.05.2009 - Bob Fox originally Posted this Powerful Headline. Bob's material is keenly analogous, analytical, penetrating, and probative on a Very Important Level Historically, both Internationally, and Nationally. I could not agree more with Bob about the Incredible Importance of what he has presented.IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE, AND HOW YOU ARRIVED AT WHERE YOU ARE, HOW CAN YOU EVER HOPETO SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE YOUR FUTURE COURSE ? AND WHO IS DRIVING, AND WHAT ARE THEIR INTENTIONSARE OF SIGNIFICANT VALUE. THIS IS TRUE OF NATIONS BEING DRIVEN AS WELL AS PEOPLE BEING DRIVEN.A powerful discussion developed by some of the Very Best JFKMS Forum Member's that Overviewed InterrelatedSubject Matter's that need much more reading, research, study, and writing today. Unfortunately I think that all of these Subject Matter's are disappearing in the rear view mirror's of the American Populace, you know "Wethe people…" Main Stream Media's reluctance to Tell The Truth For Decades coupled with the fact that no AccurateAnalyses of U.S. Government and Intelligence Community Activities are never studied in U.S. Government andHistory Classes in high schools and colleges, also for the past decades through today, is of major incalculable consequences, both qualitatively and quantitavely.The U.S. was primarily a Military Industrial Complex and Intelligence Agency Joint Venture after World War IIat the end of the 1940's and the early 1950's, and increasingly so at geometric proportions.Retiring President Dwight D. Eisenhower, himself a Five (5) Star General during World War II before becomingPresident of the U.S. from 1952 - 1960, was downshifting in his august career as The Military Industial Complex and The Intelligence Communities were synchronistically upshifting, MUCH DELIBERATELY WITHHELD FROM THEKNOWLEDGE OF EISENHOWER, and certainly "We the people…"Recall that President Truman first disolved the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forefunner to the Central Intelligence Group, and later the Central Intelligence Agency, because it had grown out of control. Later inretirement Truman said the BIGGEST MISTAKE HE EVER MADE WAS CREATING THE C.I.A.I feel that Eisenhower's Farwell Address about the dangers of a Military Industiral Complex led U.S. Country and Economy was vastly understated both qualitatively and quantitavely. AND IT MOSTLY FELL UPON DEAF EARS AT THE TIME OVERALL.Actually Eisenhower's First Draft fof his Farewall Address originally warned of The Dangers of a Military Industrial CORPORATION. Upon reflection, allegedly on the advice of others, he toned it down to The Military Industrial COMPLEX.Eisehhower's Vice President for eight years, from 1952 - 1960, was Richard Milhous Nixon. Nixon was the Hand Picked, Developed, and Groomed Protege of Prescott Bush. Nixon had seen and understood the development of the CIA and the Combined Intelligence Communites, Allen Welch Dulles, Bisell, Cabell, J. Edgar Hoover, Operaton Group 40, and the undercurrents that led to both Operation Northwoods and Bay of Pigs Planning. Nixon was considered a known and trusted commodity at the time, "A Loyalist." In addition Nixon had been associated with Jacob Rubenstein a/k/a Jack Ruby since the late 1940's.NIXON WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN THE 1960 ELECTION IN THE MIND'S EYE OF THE HIGH CABAL, AND ALLSIGNIFICANT INTERCONNECTED AND SUPPORTING AGENCIES AND AGENTS.Joe Kennedy, Sr., 'bought" the 1960 Election and Presidency for JFK. "Kennedy Bucks" were spread to the Chicago Outfit, Tony Accardo and Sam Giancana, the New York Mafia Families, Meyer Lansky and SantosTrafficante in Florida, Carlos Marcello in Louisiana, Cosa Nostra Families across the country, the West Virginia coal miners and unions, Organized Crime across the country, the Teamster's, and JAMES RIDDLE HOFFA. ANDTHEY ALL FELT THAT THEY OWNED JOE KENNEDY, SR., JFK, AND SUBSEQUENTLY RFK SHORTLY THEREAFTER.Joe Kennedy, Sr., "outbought and outsmarted" the Nixon Machine and Backer's. They had been led to believethat Nixon Had It In The Bag. Their overconfidence blinded them to The Kennedy Machine, Money, and Organization.November, 1960 JFK "WON" the Presidential Election, and was sworn in January, 1961, 55 years ago this month.AND INFORMAL CONVERSATIONS, DISCUSSIONS, EVALUATIONS, PLANNING, AND ROLE PLAYING TO REMOVEJFK ORIGINALLY HAD THEIR BEGINNING IN JANUARY, 1961. The planners, players, and systems were allIn Power and Well Established already before January, 1961.As your read, research, study, and write about The History of the JFK Removal keep My Theories In Mind. Evaluate it very critically in Your Own Mind's Eye. Think it through deeply on your own.IN 52+ YEARS THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY HAS ACCOMPLISHED AND CHANGED ZERO. My Opinion.Less than 20% of All Living American's today care about, or know about, The JFK Removal, and this numberdeclines yearly.American's are Ignorant and Numb to JFK, MLK, RFK, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, and every war since then,the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, False Flags, etc., etc.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.START THINKING AND EVALUATING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX MORE TODAY IS A STONG SUGGESTION OF MINE.As always I strongly recommend that you read, research, and study material on your own, and then formulateyour own Opinions and Thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

9/11 Pentagon Footage Conspiracy Documentary:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snWlgyt9BYs9/11 Files: The Real Hijackers:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OdSnwXEhQ9'11: The Impossible Case Of Flight 77:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK1y-H1digo
John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

Anyone wishing to think and evaluate " outside the box" might want to try this scenario on for size.The notion is Israel did 9/11. At wikispooks.com.http://www.wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_itPretty scary, if any of this is true.
Bob

Post by Bob »

To me, there is no doubt that the events which occurred on 9/11 were an inside job that had a presence in the White House, the CIA, the FBI, the Military Industrial Complex, the Mossad and other foreign entities.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cH6l8_D9DQ