What do you think of this new "debunking" of the headshot?

JFK Assassination
MikeNarrett

What do you think of this new "debunking" of the headshot?

Post by MikeNarrett »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh6LbpTZ5QkUsually Myth Busters is a pretty reliable show, but do you think that they got this one right?
Martin Hinrichs

Re: What do you think of this new "debunking" of the headshot?

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

MikeNarrett wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh6LbpTZ5QkUsually Myth Busters is a pretty reliable show, but do you think that they got this one right?Mike, it's reliable but it's not a head shot. Martin
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I have to agree with Martin. It's not a headshot. People don't fly backwards in the air when their shot like in the movies. Now, if they're sitting in a car and get shot in the head from the right front, their head would go back and to the left! Maybe we should e-mail Mythbusters and ask them to demonstrate that headshot. It's such a no-brainer that they probably wouldn't do it, but maybe if we tell them that it's a MYTH that JFK was NOT shot from the front and to prove it on their show! How very interesting! I think I'm going to e-mail them myself!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

You might want to change the title of your topic here with the edit function because they're not testing a headshot, and they didn't try to debunk the headshot issue regarding JFK. The topic title kind of looks like Mythbusters tried to "debunk" the headshot regarding the JFK assassination, but they didn't.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:You might want to change the title of your topic here with the edit function because they're not testing a headshot, and they didn't try to debunk the headshot issue regarding JFK. The topic title kind of looks like Mythbusters tried to "debunk" the headshot regarding the JFK assassination, but they didn't. Okay, so I registered and logged on to Mythbusters site to suggest what I wrote above. Now I'm actually debating somebody called "Master-Sergeant." He seems to think that Oswald did it alone and that those wonderful documentaries on History or Discovery Channel are just dandy!!! Good LORD!!! I have a headache now!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I also heard the word "slump" a good number of times. That got my attention more than anything else.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Who paid for this no-brainer production?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Who paid for this no-brainer production?Who knows. Actually, all they did was prove that peoples BODIES don't go flying into the air when they're shot like in those Dirty Harry movies. That's okay, but it has NOTHING to do with the JFK headshot. That's completely different.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:That's okay, but it has NOTHING to do with the JFK headshot. That's completely different. I agree.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:You might want to change the title of your topic here with the edit function because they're not testing a headshot, and they didn't try to debunk the headshot issue regarding JFK. The topic title kind of looks like Mythbusters tried to "debunk" the headshot regarding the JFK assassination, but they didn't. Okay, so I registered and logged on to Mythbusters site to suggest what I wrote above. Now I'm actually debating somebody called "Master-Sergeant." He seems to think that Oswald did it alone and that those wonderful documentaries on History or Discovery Channel are just dandy!!! Good LORD!!! I have a headache now! bahahahahahaha pasquale yeah i read Master-Sergeant's post and i have never laughed so hard in my days you totally wiped the floor with him pasquale that was the best epic pwn'ed i have ever seen that was just absolutely amazing.