The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy:

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy:

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Gary Mack is the voice of the dark side...er..lone nut side, but he is just a bought off pawn. A pawn for the power elite and the groups it represents like the CIA. That is why Dunkel...er...Mack is so closely aligned with Dave Perry and others of that ilk. Dallas is a town that wants the lone nut story to be an infinite one. They don't want history to show that the JFK assassination happened because of the help of the rich and powerful in Big D, not to mention the Mayor and certain law enforcement officials. They can run from the truth, but they can't hide. No matter what they try to do to Dealey Plaza.Bob, seems like Perry has been running from your article for quite a while now.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What can he sayHe may be smart enough to kno when to shut up?
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

From Arthur Meier Schlessinger, A Thousand Days: John F. Kennedy in the White House, page 752:E. M. Dealey, chairman of the board of the Dallas Morning News, said furiously to the president that he was a weak sister; "we need a man on horseback to lead this nation, and many people in Texas and the southwest think you are riding Caroline's bicycle."A "man on horseback"? Coming from a horse's ass on the eve of the cowardly ambush by Texans so proud they hide to this day.Behind someone so proud he won't even use his own name.Ecce, homo.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kenn

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.27.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I originally Posted this Headline about Craig I. Zirbel's book: The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy.Some great JFK Forum Members have Posted here, and other recent Headlines and Post. They raise many important points.While I think that LBJ was involved, and needed, I do not believe that he was the Originator or Creator of the Plan.Necessary, and perhaps even indispensable, but not the Creator.For example LBJ would not have the power to continue the cover up of the JFK Assassination -Coup d'etat after LBJ's own Presidency, and certainly not beyond LBJ's own death.Any additional analyses, readings, research, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

11.29.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I Posted this Headline and report about this author, book, and subject matter.A very interesting discussion and information followed.Now that the 49th Anniversary of The Event has come and gone with no serious fanfare anywhere, what are your thoughts ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, Below is a tidbit from Bob Vernon: 3. In the summer of 1993, Vernon contacted an Arizona lawyer and told the lawyer that the man who confessed that he fired the fatal last shot into the right front temple of JFK has been located. File's name and location were not supplied to the lawyer. Approximately six weeks later, Vernon and attorney Don Ervin of Houston received a letter from James Files which stated that the Arizona lawyer had contacted the mob and that the mob had sent a visitor to see Files in prison. The purpose of the visit was that the mob was "surprised" that Files was talking. Files was told: "lay down beside your doggy bowl and go to sleep." In late 1994, Vernon learned that the Arizona lawyer had been hired by the Chicago mob and sent to the Joliet prison to visit Files. The Arizona lawyer questioned Files in depth, supposedly to "verify" his confession on behalf of the mob. It is not known what the lawyer reported to the person(s) who hired him.I recall that the lawyer in question was Craig Zirbel. But I do not know if anything of this is true, half true or a complete lie. Can you help? I do admire Zirbel's work, so I would really like to know what transpired there or not. Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

01.22.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Mr. Willem Dankbaar - J and B's older files and notes are categorized by year, then month. Our newer files are categorized by year, month, and sometimes day. Where possible I have cross referenced by subject matter, as I deem appropriate. Understand that this spans many, many decades, and it is an ongoing process, and project.I want to locate, and review both J and B's notes to refresh both of our recollections, in an attempt to correlate the truth as we know it, with whatyou have presented.But my immediate recollection is that this in not correct. Further, I specifically recall the names of several attorneys involved along the way. Zirbel's is notone of them to the best of my immediate recollection.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

The Final Chapter On JFK

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.12.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I Posted this Headline.07.12.2013 - Many are addressing the subject matter of LBJ,and his relationship to the 11.22.1963 JFK Event.This is excellent foundational material for the LBJ subject matterfor those new to this query.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Texas Connection: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy:

03.25.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I Posted this important Headline.More facts, information, and speculation have developed on this Subject Matter in the last 9 years.03.24.2015 - Ron Sexton Posted an important Headline about Roger Stone's NewBook on this Subject Matter, THE CASE AGAINST LBJ.I am going to read Stone's book in conjunction with re-reading Craig I. Zirbel's twobooks, THE TEXAS CONNECTION: THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, 1991,AND, THE FINAL CHAPTER ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION, 2010.01.21.2013 - Wim Dankbaar Posted a reference to a Bob Vernon quote. While onadvice of counsel I can not confirm or deny anything, suffice it to say that it wasanother lawyer.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation ofJFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.I am updating the two previous Headlines about Craig I. Zirbel's books so that theymay be read in conjunction with Ron Sexton's Headline about Roger Stone's New Book, THE CASE AGAIST LBJ.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.