David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: David Atlee Phillips at LHO's press conference?

Post by Bob »

Right John...your expertise is better than Fletcher Prouty's...NOT! This is from the Prouty website...Why was General Ed Lansdale in Dealey Plaza?Those who knew him, say this man is Ed Lansdale. Photo taken Nov. 22, 1963. Allen Dulles, Gen. Ed Lansdale, Gen. Charles P. Cabell, Mr. Nathan Twining. "The haircut, the stoop, the twisted left hand, the large class ring. It's Lansdale." - Lt. Gen. Victor Krulak. In terms of Oswald knowing Ruby, I guess real witnesses don't count, huh John?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcVM_UbB ... &search=In terms of Oswald...the PATSY...see this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0_b9KiDPgJohn...you are showing your disinformation colors. No wonder you are so fond of Gary Mack.
Bob

Post by Bob »

By the way, I did hear from Jim DiEugenio. Here is his response...Thanks for the photo. There is no denying it looks like Phillips. And he said he was in Dallas that day. I guess the thing to do in a case like this is to find others in the picture and ask who the guy is. Sure is intriguing. JIM D Bottom line...I will continue this mission.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:By the way, I did hear from Jim DiEugenio. Here is his response...Thanks for the photo. There is no denying it looks like Phillips. And he said he was in Dallas that day. I guess the thing to do in a case like this is to find others in the picture and ask who the guy is. Sure is intriguing. JIM D Bottom line...I will continue this mission.Bob I got an email from Jim and he said he will talk about Phillips more on his next appearance on Black Op. He also said he doesn't know of ANY photo of Jack Dougherty either. You would think there be some photo around on this guy. Dougherty will be discuss in more detail in Jim's part 6 of Bugliosi book.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:By the way, I did hear from Jim DiEugenio. Here is his response...Thanks for the photo. There is no denying it looks like Phillips. And he said he was in Dallas that day. I guess the thing to do in a case like this is to find others in the picture and ask who the guy is. Sure is intriguing. JIM D Bottom line...I will continue this mission.Bob I got an email from Jim and he said he will talk about Phillips more on his next appearance on Black Op. He also said he doesn't know of ANY photo of Jack Dougherty either. You would think there be some photo around on this guy. Dougherty will be discuss in more detail in Jim's part 6 of Bugliosi book.Looking forward to it Ken. By the way, here is an email posted by David Atlee Phillips' nephew Shawn...The "Confession", you refer to was not in so many words as such. I cannot remember the time frames involved, but this was what was told to me by my father, James Atlee Phillips, who is deceased. He said that David had called him with reference to his (Davids), invitation to a dinner, by a man who was purportedly writing a book on the CIA. At this dinner, was also present a man who was identified only as the "Driver". David told Jim that he knew the man was there to identify him as Raul Salcedo, whose name you should be familiar with, if your research is accurate in this matter. David then told Jim that he had written a letter to the various media, as a "Preemptive Strike" , against any and all allegations about his involvement in the JFK assassination. Jim knew that David was the head of the "Retired Intelligence Officers of the CIA", or some such organization, and that he was extremely critical of JFK, and his policies. Jim knew at that point, that David was in some way, seriously involved in this matter and he and David argued rather vehemently, resulting in a silent hiatus between them that lasted almost six years according to Jim. Finally, as David was dying of irreversible lung cancer, he called Jim and there was apparently no reconciliation between them, as Jim asked David pointedly, "Were you in Dallas on that day"? David said, "Yes", and Jim hung the phone up.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

no proof. you've been told who this is. funny how you take pictures of shadowy figures and people who's faces you can't see, and make them who you want them to be. fantasy. nothing more....you think DAP is smart, but is stupid enough to be there? same with that retarded theory of Bush at the TSBD?
Bob

Post by Bob »

John Beckham wrote:no proof. you've been told who this is. funny how you take pictures of shadowy figures and people who's faces you can't see, and make them who you want them to be. fantasy. nothing more....you think DAP is smart, but is stupid enough to be there? same with that retarded theory of Bush at the TSBD?John...there is no doubt that you are smart enough to know the real truth, just like Gary Mack is. But for some reason, you have turned away from the truth and gone the way of disinformation. It's sad...it really is. Bottom line, I'm done wasting time with the likes of you and Bill Brown. Oh, by the way...have you answered the Jim Marrs's take on Jimmy Files thread yet? You know...a REAL argument as to why Marrs is wrong about the facts he brings up in his take about Files, not just a one sentence response about Marrs. Show me some REAL substance, and I'll start taking you seriously.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

John Beckham wrote:no proof. you've been told who this is. funny how you take pictures of shadowy figures and people who's faces you can't see, and make them who you want them to be. fantasy. nothing more....you think DAP is smart, but is stupid enough to be there? same with that retarded theory of Bush at the TSBD?This kind of post has no place here.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

It appears odd to me that Mr. Beckham will not address the Marrs piece. (actually not) One such as me often wonders if Beckham and those of his school of thought really believe their own B.S. or whether there is a quid pro quo underway to muddy the water. By not addressing the Marrs article and engaging in the brand of comments and responses as he has been doing Wim needs to evaluate the need of having him "muddy the water" and engage in diversion tactics on this site. If he could offer something plausible it would be different. I say direct him to comment on the Marrs thread or show him the door. The dude is toxic. IMO of course.
Bob

Post by Bob »

turtleman wrote:It appears odd to me that Mr. Beckham will not address the Marrs piece. (actually not) One such as me often wonders if Beckham and those of his school of thought really believe their own B.S. or whether there is a quid pro quo underway to muddy the water. By not addressing the Marrs article and engaging in the brand of comments and responses as he has been doing Wim needs to evaluate the need of having him "muddy the water" and engage in diversion tactics on this site. If he could offer something plausible it would be different. I say direct him to comment on the Marrs thread or show him the door. The dude is toxic. IMO of course.Unfortunately (or fortunately for some ), John HAS been shown the door. As a former bouncer, that was always the last option for me, but when people get belligerent and just try and start a fight without any real purpose...aka disinformation, then it's time to say good bye. How many times did I ask John to answer the Marrs' thread? A half dozen? But all we heard was the sound of crickets and other idiotic postings. Again, I don't believe that one has to believe the Files story to be a member of this forum...in fact...there are some that don't...but this forum still brings on a lot of great information regarding a wide range of topics about the JFK assassination. If you come to the forum to debate the Files story...then ACTUALLY debate it! That's like calling a guy names from across the bar and then hiding behind some people, all the while telling people how tough you are. Then when the guy comes towards you, you run out the door. You know...sort of like fact meeting fiction.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please listen to what Jim DiEugenio said about the photographs I sent him regarding David Atlee Phillips possibly being at Lee Harvey Oswald's midnight press conference...http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.htmlThe host of Black Op Radio, Len Osanic said this about the photos..."It really really does look like him.... hmmm"