Discovery Channel is pure BS when it comes to JFK

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Discovery Channel is pure BS when it comes to JFK

Post by ChristophMessner »

I wish you a quick recovery, Sarah. Herbs might help. And solving the JFK case.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thanks guys it was a mild gall bladder attack but i am feeling a lot better now.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes Sara, I hope you are feeling better. However, it must have taken a lot of "gall" to post in your pain.
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

saracarter766 wrote:i know yesterday i was hardly on the computer cause i was down with a gall bladder attack and i was in to pain to post. Oh Sara, i know what you are talking about.I know this pain very well. Last year i had the same problem.I had actually a big gallstone inside the gall bladder which was than removed in a surgery.This gallstone caused so much pain incl. fever and throw up...i don't want to remember. You have my full empathy.I hope it don't happen again to you.My surgery was the solution.I feel free now all the bestMartin
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Martin Hinrichs wrote:saracarter766 wrote:i know yesterday i was hardly on the computer cause i was down with a gall bladder attack and i was in to pain to post. Oh Sara, i know what you are talking about.I know this pain very well. Last year i had the same problem.I had actually a big gallstone inside the gall bladder which was than removed in a surgery.This gallstone caused so much pain incl. fever and throw up...i don't want to remember. You have my full empathy.I hope it don't happen again to you.My surgery was the solution.I feel free now Hi Martin, god seeing youall the bestMartin
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Hi Martin and Pasquale and Christoph, good seeing you all
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Discovery missed that: Hemmings and Lucien Conein and another wellknown in background. Milteer in background. The man with hat looks like David Ferrie. Cuban spotter on fire-stairs, Nicoletti in DalTex window, Roselli in background close to the rightest ss-man in foregroundOrlando Bosch raises fist and umbrella man (Witt?) raises umbrellaHitman Files walking away in the background right; Altgens strangely calmFreemason Zapruder knew where to film best in advance and when to stop filming and shout the people away from TSBDFiles+Caifano behind fence; (badgman = Mackish disinfo) Will Fritz let Ruby inOfficers picking away bullets or later digging out or pasting bullet-scratches on curbsss-men washing away evidenceco-conspirator who benefitedhttp://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/gallery/a ... llare.JPGE. Howard Hunt quite left with his typical hatTosh Plumlee and others at the south knollLansdale, Charles Harrelson, Charles Rogers (Montoya), Chancey HoltThe patsy- and career-loversMr. Truly leading officer Baker away from the snipers according to the order of TSBD-owner ByrdG.H.W. Bush
Bob

Post by Bob »

EXCELLENT job again Chris!!!
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

Looking at Christopher's image of the pic which shows the Motorcade/Dal Tex/Possible Cuban Spotter on the Dal Tex Fire Escape.Can somebody confirm for me, that in the window directly under the Man on the Fire Escape, well can you or can you not see a figure in the background?, eyes with glasses on, ears, what looks like a face set back in the room. A very visual image.I am viewing a hi-resolution shot from the archives to view it.Please let me know, that you all see this and it is common knowledge Hope you all know what I mean, and hope you have all seen what I see...put my mind at ease...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Hi Martin and Pasquale and Christoph, good seeing you allWelcome to the forum, Ken!It's good to see you here.How is the battle going on at the other forum?I'm going to check it out in a minute! LOL