9/11-Bush Connections And Suspicious Goings-on

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: 9/11-Bush Connections And Suspicious Goings-on

Post by ThomZajac »

Great stuff, Bob, clear, concise and well-organized. Great way to start my day.The following is off the main point, but interesting nonetheless-Makes me wonder if there is any truth to the rumor that George H. W. Bush was secretly adopted by Poppy from a Nazi German family.(As usual, I am too lazy to look for the links- but I may get around to it later if anyone's interested).
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Great stuff, Bob, clear, concise and well-organized. Great way to start my day.The following is off the main point, but interesting nonetheless-Makes me wonder if there is any truth to the rumor that George H. W. Bush was secretly adopted by Poppy from a Nazi German family.(As usual, I am too lazy to look for the links- but I may get around to it later if anyone's interested).I never heard that one Thom, but I certainly believe that ALL the BU$h kids are raised on the ideals of the Nazis.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I'll post some links when I get a little more time.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Interesting. All I can say is you never know. The sheeple of this world are just spoon fed fabrications by the government and the MSM about events like the JFK assassination and 9/11. Based on that, I ALWAYS look closely at stories that tell a different side of things. Never under estimate the MSM and how they spew bullshit and are beholden to their masters, and never say never to a theory, unless you closely examine it and study it. When it comes to the Bu$h family...I NEVER say never.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This intense fact filled, information filled discussionis worth your time.Some of the very best JFKMS Forum members gettogether with a discussion that considers and yields much.thoughts or ideas?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.14.2009 - Pasquale DiFabrizio Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.A powerful, Fact Filled Discussion followed.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20199:35 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.14.2009 - Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio, a Brilliant Contributing Member on the JFK Murder Solved ForumOriginally Posted this Very Powerful Headline and Supporting Material.09.11.2019 - Reflecting upon this Material and Discussion does anybody have any Additional Facts,Input, or Theories today ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.