Interesting slide show

JFK Assassination
Bob

Interesting slide show

Post by Bob »

I was just checking around the internet and found this slide show that I found interesting...http://www.geocities.com/thejfkresearch ... 001.htmI'm still looking through it, but it has some nice information.
ThomZajac

Re: Interesting slide show

Post by ThomZajac »

FANTASTIC! Thank you, Bob. Love it! The explanation of the plan to kill Oswald is great stuff and adds up well. Raced through it, will spend hours with it, I'm sure. WOW!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

That is a cool link. It's like bite-sized pieces of the JFK assassination. I definitely need more time to go through it too.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Overall, I have to say that the slide presentation was fantastic. The theories that they have mentioned subscribes to a lot of what I have heard and I believe. The slide show also mentions Jimmy Files among other great pieces of information. There is no doubt in my mind that the Secret Service played a major role in the assassination of JFK. Not everyone in the Secret Service for sure, but certainly Roberts, Kellerman and Greer. LBJ was guilty as sin no doubt about being the key benefactor after the assassination. There is also no doubt that the operation was planned and put together by Edward Lansdale. I will need to look at everything again, but I was very impressed on my initial observation.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

One facet of the slide show I found particularly interesting/enlightening is the alleged stopping of the motorcade, and the corresponding altering of the Zapruder film. Over the past few days I have been quite convinced that the Zapruder film has been altered and altered in a BIG WAY. I also strongly suspect that the unaltered version is a source of great satisfaction, amusement, and- when needed- persuasion for those on the inside. Wouldn't it be something if an unaltered version surfaced!? (Of course, IT would be decried as an elaborate hoax by the MSM). Note to Wim; Just as there are numerous and obvious IMPOSSIBILITIES with the single bullet theory, numerous and less obvious but clear IMPOSSIBILITIE S (in my view) appear throughout the Zapruder film. I would love to know how you can explain away those impossibilities, and other oddities and irregularities (I can provide you with a check list if you like). I value your opinion and insights tremendously, but I think you may have a blind spot on this one.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let me just say that I was always on the fence regarding the Zapruder film and whether it was altered. In fact, I probably leaned more towards it not be altered. But over the last year or so and researching it more thoroughly, I definitely feel that it was altered. However, even with the doctored version, there were some classic mistakes. I know Geraldo Rivera showed the American public the Zapruder film for the first time in 1975, and that is similar to the one we have all seen. I would assume that Jim Garrison was given the same version of that film in 1969 in the Clay Shaw trial. But I can't say for sure. Let's look again at Abraham Zapruder...Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. D.H. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository and founder of the LCAP, which Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, Charles Rogers, Barry Seal and others were all in), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bu$h (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Poppy named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!] Also consider this...And DO NOT forget that Zapruder gave his film to Time-Life. Time-Life kept this film under wraps for years so the American public could not view it. But WHO owned Time-Life then? Henry Luce. A Bonesman from 1920. Good friends of Prescott Bu$h.I think Zapruder filmed the assassination as sort of a home movie or as a trophy for the conspirators. But Jimmy Files changed the version of the assassination with the frontal headshot. Even with all the doctoring, they never could fix that problem. So they gave us Lee Harvey Oswald and the "magic bullet" theory.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I've also been undecided regarding the possibility of an umbrella dart- which the slideshow supports. If there was one then it would seem the planners had planned from the beginning on stealing/altering the body because the dart would have to be fired from in front. An oddity; everyone readily accepts that the Parkland doctors performed a tracheotomy over the small 'entry' wound in the throat, but did anyone ever ask the doctor who did it if that ugly, irregular, jagged looking thing in the autopsy photos was consistent with the cuts he made? Is it possible the planners did that to gain access to the throat in order to retrieve any dart remnants? I'm still undecided by the way....
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob, thanks a lot for leading us to this excellent link! This link is not only very interesting it is most important for anyone who is doing research on the JFK-case, cause it goes deeply into the thinking and planning of the plotters of this almost unbelievable open-air power-demonstration assassination spectaculum. I think, although some single slides of these 158 slides can be debated, the overall ductus of it's argumentation is getting the picture very right, coming close to the truth like no website about the JFK killing zone before, because it is both most logically well-thought and well-founded/sourced. It also leads to how the plotters might have thought about preparing for any eventuality. Now it comes clear to me, that they calculated several plans for several cross-fire locations and prepared for each with Plan A, Plan B etc for the case Plan A would not work out as planned. So maybe the 3-tramp-group (only 3?) with explosives in the railroad-boxcar was meant for the case, that JFK was shot before the turn into Elm and shot incompletely and Greer would have driven into the other part of Elm into the parking lot. Then the tramps would have come into real action and Files+Caifano maybe, too, from the other side then. The cutting out of Zapruder while JFK turned into Elm really tells stories. Also umbrella man and radio man as signal donators to synchronize shots to a level where even three hitmen could shoot at exactly the same time, so that many "firecrackers" would melt into one acoustically and the surprise effect to the motorcade would be maximum. The short time span for the actual killing zone needed a preparedness for full automized switch from Plan A into Plan B etc inbetween these seconds. Another thing: in the book of Ed Lansdale there is a photo of him in the late 70es conspiring with Oliver North and others, who are still alive. I'm sure, innocent child Oli knows a lot about what innocent child Ed did there back in 1963, cause Ed tought him how to do it and could not keep his mouth shut and without bragging about how unbelievale smoothly everything worked accoring to his plan on the Dealey Plaza all in all in the end! What's the address of Oli North? Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob, thanks a lot for leading us to this excellent link! This link is not only very interesting it is most important for anyone who is doing research on the JFK-case, cause it goes deeply into the thinking and planning of the plotters of this almost unbelievable open-air power-demonstration assassination spectaculum. I think, although some single slides of these 158 slides can be debated, the overall ductus of it's argumentation is getting the picture very right, coming close to the truth like no website about the JFK killing zone before, because it is both most logically well-thought and well-founded/sourced. It also leads to how the plotters might have thought about preparing for any eventuality. Now it comes clear to me, that they calculated several plans for several cross-fire locations and prepared for each with Plan A, Plan B etc for the case Plan A would not work out as planned. So maybe the 3-tramp-group (only 3?) with explosives in the railroad-boxcar was meant for the case, that JFK was shot before the turn into Elm and shot incompletely and Greer would have driven into the other part of Elm into the parking lot. Then the tramps would have come into real action and Files+Caifano maybe, too, from the other side then. The cutting out of Zapruder while JFK turned into Elm really tells stories. Also umbrella man and radio man as signal donators to synchronize shots to a level where even three hitmen could shoot at exactly the same time, so that many "firecrackers" would melt into one acoustically and the surprise effect to the motorcade would be maximum. The short time span for the actual killing zone needed a preparedness for full automized switch from Plan A into Plan B etc inbetween these seconds. Another thing: in the book of Ed Lansdale there is a photo of him in the late 70es conspiring with Oliver North and others, who are still alive. I'm sure, innocent child Oli knows a lot about what innocent child Ed did there back in 1963, cause Ed tought him how to do it and could not keep his mouth shut and without bragging about how unbelievale smoothly everything worked accoring to his plan on the Dealey Plaza all in all in the end! What's the address of Oli North? ChrisAs many of you know, Oliver North was a HUGE player in the Iran/Contra episode and is VERY close to Poppy Bu$h for obvious reasons. North is also very closely associated with Fox News again for obvious reasons, as they are the propaganda network that Joseph Goebbels would admire. Some right wingers consider North a hero, where as I view North closer to the traitorous vein of the Bu$h family. However, unlike ANYONE in the Bu$h family, North was a courageous soldier in Vietnam, and his descent into the darkness came after Nam.In terms of the slide show, I will need to review a couple of things that were mentioned that I have heard before, but never really paid a lot of attention to. The two areas that I am talking about are the dart theory from the umbrella man and the use of Tippit's body to help fake JFK's wounds. I certainly do believe that the Zapruder film was indeed altered now, and other aspects of the slide show seem very believable to me. Another area that needs to be researched more is the appearance of so many Oswald look alikes, which is also brought up in the slide show. Bottom line, I will continue to check out these various theories and will keep an open mind.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Excellent link there Bob. Alot of stuff for me to absorb.