9/11 Pentagon Cab Driver Admits Event Was Planned

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: 9/11 Pentagon Cab Driver Admits Event Was Planned

Post by Jsnow915 »

Ken...one of the main things that comes to light for me in the 911 attack is....when they speak of fire proofing they mean the BIG "A"....asbestos....my knowledge of it is this...anytime when you need to drill or do anything that has to do with the concrete or any type of update to the towers...such as re routing phone lines,internet lines...plumbing or anything really that had concrete(asbestos was used as a bonding agent in cement)...it has to go on record as an abatement...the buildings were outdated and abatements cost tens of thousands of dollars...from my knowledge of it...its about $10,000 to abate floor tile in a single room thats about 20 x 20...so the buildings were expendable...gigantic,but expendable.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

To be precise, 911 was an inside plus outside job, cause the Mossad, who assissted with all the explosives and Silverstein, is not an internal secret service, isn't it?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:To be precise, 911 was an inside plus outside job, cause the Mossad, who assissted with all the explosives and Silverstein, is not an internal secret service, isn't it?As far as an "inside job" is concerned, it seems to me that it's mainly a MEDIA inside job. I still have faith in our government and our people. I think our government is infested or infected with corporate swine who want to line their own pockets rather than represent the people like they're supposed to. Who are those corporate swine? That being said, consider this. Who controls the media? What is the average ethnicity or affiliation of your typical media mogul or news director? For that matter, how many of them run banks in this country? What was Bernie Madhoff's (sp?) ethnicity or affiliation? They're usually Jewish, and they're usually pro-Israeli Jewish as well. Think about it. It seems to me that they dominate the media, banking, and (at least in my neck of the woods, the defense industry as well) as an ethnic group. The media seems to be serving the purpose of DIVIDING us. They want to put us against our own government over 9/11 when there is a lot of evidence pointing to Israeli entities and Zionists being behind 9/11. It's called "divide and conquer." Why does the media ignore the fact that the "Osama Bin Laden" in the supposed confession video is clearly NOT Bin Laden. See my pictures below. Look for yourselves. For an ethnic group that makes up a rather small part of our population, Jews seem to have done VERY well in this country, despite what they say about being "persecuted. They seem to be well seated in positions of power in politics, media, and banking as well. I'm serious. The link below is from the Jewish Virtual Library. Look at how FEW of them there actually are in the United States, then think about just how many are in positions of power in this country.http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... p.htmlWhat POWERFUL lobby gets its ass kissed by people like Bush, Obama, McCain, and Clinton? AIPAC...American Israeli Public Affairs Committee." It has been described as one of the most powerful lobbying groups in Washington, DC, and its critics have stated it acts as an agent of the Israeli government with a "stranglehold" on the US Congress.[4]"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIPACWhy, for example, was Obama's White House Chief Of Staff a volunteer in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) in the first Persian Gulf War? He's American-born with family in Israel, and yet when Iraq invaded Kuwait, he didn't feel that our military was worth risking his safety for. He volunteered for Israel's military instead. Here's the link below to some of his biography information."In the first Gulf War, Emanuel served with the Israel Defense Forces as a civilian volunteer helping to maintain equipment.[15]"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahm_EmanuelSo, in terms of an "inside job," there's your answer, as far as I'm concerned.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Some very interesting facts and discussion occur herethat few are aware of today.Many here may not be aware of all of this information.After reviewing this, what are your thoughts ?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.27.2009 - Pasquale DiFabrizio Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline, and Supporting Material.A Powerful, Fact Filled Discussion Followed.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20199:52 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.27.2009 - Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio, a Brilliant Contributing Member to the JFK Murder Solved Forum,Originally Posted this Informative, Important Headline.An Excellent Discussion developed.09.11.2019 - 10 years later does anybody have and Additional Facts, Input, or Theories ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

9/11 survivor exposes the truth:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWn2ZvmLo5M