Robert Groden

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Robert Groden

Post by kenmurray »

Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:A proposal; let's start a JFK researcher Hall of Fame.And also a JFK researcher Hall of Shame.Let's do it...great idea. Can I at least be a custodian? For the Hall of Fame I mean.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

I would think that if you wanted to take the ball and run with it, you'd get a lot of support from us forum folks....
Bob

Post by Bob »

Done. Started a new thread.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ROBERT GRODEN:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.12.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.29.2009 - Thom Zajac, an Intelligent, Well Read, Long Time Member of the JFKMS Forum originally Posted this Important and Interesting Headline.02.24. 2010 - Alec, also an Excellent JFKMS Forum Member, originally Posted his Headline, ROBERT GRODEN's NEW BOOK that was just updated by our Brilliant Long Time JFKMS Forum Moderator and Member, Ken Murray.Reading, analyzing and digesting the developments of Robert Gordon's Life and Career MIRROR, I AM SORRY TO SAY, THE DEVELOPMENTS OF THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY. DEAD IN THE WATER AS ALLEGEDLY STILL IS JFKS's BODY. (03.12.2017, BB.)KILLING A PRESIDENT WAS NOT A FEDERAL CRIME WHEN JFK WAS REMOVED IN DALLAS, TEXAS, 11.22.1963.EVERY ASPECT OF WHAT HAS BEEN DONE IN DALLAS, TEXAS HAS HELPED BURY THE JFK SUBJECT MATTER DEEPER IN TEXAS THAN JFK's REMAINS ALLEGEDLY DROPPED IN THE OCEAN ACCORDING TO THEODORE ("TED THE BLOND GHOST") SHACKLEY.Only 2 Legal Proceedings were EVER Filed In A Court OF Law about JFK's Removal.1. New Orleans, Louisiana's District Attorney Jim Garrison's Case filed against Clay Shaw-Bertrand, used extensively in Oliver Stone's famous, AND THE ONLY MAJOR HOLLYWOOD MOVIE EVER PRODUCED ABOUT JFK's REMOVAL, the movie JFK.2. Joe West's Legal Case filed in Texas A PETITION TO EXHUME JFK's BODY/CASKET/SARCOPHAGUS. After West died due to mysterious complications from his medications after an apparently successful surgery, the PETITION TO EXHUME was dropped, and never re-instituted by ANY SINGLE AMERICAN, ANYWHERE.SPECIAL NOTE: (11.22.2017 WILL BE 54 YEARS SINCE THE REMOVAL OF JFK. I HAVE COME TO VERY RELUCTANTLY ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND, TO A DEGREE, WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, THE HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND GRADUATE SCHOOL COMMUNITIES, THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA, MAJESTIC TWELVE, THE STATE OF TEXAS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, THE WARREN COMMISSION INVESTIGATION AND REPORT, etc., HAVE NEVER INDIVIDUALLY OR COLLECTIVELY ATTEMPTED AND COMPLETED A COMPLETE, FINAL, FULL, NO HOLDS BARRED IN DEPTH ANALYSIS OF THE JFK REMOVAL. WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW AND WHY THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO LITTLE OF ANY REAL VALUE OVER THE LAST ALMOST 54 YEARS. IN DEPTH ANALYSIS, READING, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITING ABOUT WHAT REALLY DEVELOPED AND LED UP TO AND THROUGH THE REMOVAL OF JFK IS UNDER DEVELOPED, AND UNTOUCHED IN REAL FAR REACHING ANALYSES.CONTINUALLY AMASING, ARGUING, COLLECTING, REVIEWING, AND WRITING ABOUT CONFLICTING FACTS ON THE JFK ADJUSTMENT AND REMOVAL ONLY COLLECTS THESE ALLEGED FACTS, OPINIONS, AND POINTS OF INFORMATION LIKE SO MANY GRAINS OF SAND ON THE GROWING BEACH DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JFK.BUT WHAT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED ?WHAT HAS CHANGED ?WHAT HAS BEEN IMPROVED ?In some ways this is meant to be a Total Attack on 90%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who just don't get it. Never have. Never will. In some ways this is meant to be a Total Support of the 10%+ of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who does get it, and seeks to Develop and Improve The Quest For Knowledge and Truth. Less than 5% of the JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, and Watergate-Nixon Adjustments and Removals is agreed upon, confirmed, discussed, known, or proven intelligently in America today.90% of the JFK Research Community continues to spin their wheels chasing their Tails and Tales.54 years since the JFK Adjustment and Removal and so very little has been accomplished, agreed to, or proven, that it is PATHETIC. Most Americans couldn't find The TRUTH today with a CAMERA PHONE, a DRONE, and a TIME MACHINE. 54 years later after The JFK Adjustment and Removal and the JFK Research Community is still arguing, debating, and investigating the following, but not limited to:Abort teams, autopsies, bullets, bullet holes, caskets, confessions, conversations, discussions, escape routes, homosexual stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations, photos, photo alterations, pictures, picture alterations, pixels, planners, rifles, sabots, shooters, shooting teams, shots, silencers, videos, videos altered, witnesses, witness depositions, witness statements, witness statements altered, witness testimony, etc.90%+ of all Living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Witnesses don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963.90%+ of all Living Americans today don't care about, know about, or understand the Deep and Far ReachingRamifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963. 01.30.2017. BB)As always, I recommend that you completely read, research, and study material on your own, then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Kennedy Expert Groden Settles With Museum,Solves Mystery Of Life: http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/robe ... le-9449894
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JFK Files 2017: With Robert Groden. At the 21 minute mark Groden gives his opinion of Jimmy Files:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdhnuKNzg64
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

He says he doesn't know, does not believe in a "rush to judgement".
Slav

Post by Slav »

It really doesn’t matter who the shooter was there was a shot or several shots from the front grassy knoll, south knoll and drain on top of knoll, who they were doesn’t matter the fact is the shot came from the front, I believe the shot that went threw the windshield And was a throat would according to doctors who were forced to lie, Marita Lorenz says Frank sturgis fired the shot from the south knoll that was the first shot fired into his throat. Plum tree smelled gunpowder standing there. Who fired from the grassy knolll area there are many different stories1. Files2. Jack Lawrence3. Sarti4. Many say badgeman Tippet5. harrelson says he was a shooterThe fact that these shooters were never seen goes along with what Files says when you shoot someone people are in a trance. To me I’m amazed they all walked away. Who knows who fired the shot I believe Files did and someone else .My opinion I wonder who Groden thinks shit from the knoll I’m sure he has someone in mind.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bruce does James Files know Jack Lawrence?