Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Mark68

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Mark68 »

I only replied because of your last statement re: "conspiracy nuts". These people who actually beleive themselves into being "plugged in" and socially aware are so f'in brainwashed they don't even see the dramatic change in this country from the Ike years to the LBJ yrs which is like night & day. Never before or since in the history of the US was there such a chaotic decade as the 1960's. You have to ask yorself WHY DID ALL THESE THINGS HAPPEN? Whose tree were these men shaking so violently that murdering them (don't forget THE same org. was behind all three murders) was the only solution? Nowadays it seems the instead of killing someone they just through asskisser channels circulate harmful bullshit lies.See attachment >

Bob

Post by Bob »

Please see this...http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/st ... e_articleI also see the Mossad operative named Rahm Emanuel is not being welcomed with open arms by citizens of Chicago.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Mark68 wrote:I only replied because of your last statement re: "conspiracy nuts". These people who actually beleive themselves into being "plugged in" and socially aware are so f'in brainwashed they don't even see the dramatic change in this country from the Ike years to the LBJ yrs which is like night & day. Never before or since in the history of the US was there such a chaotic decade as the 1960's. You have to ask yorself WHY DID ALL THESE THINGS HAPPEN? Whose tree were these men shaking so violently that murdering them (don't forget THE same org. was behind all three murders) was the only solution? Nowadays it seems the instead of killing someone they just through asskisser channels circulate harmful bullshit lies.I couldn't agree with you more.When I first joined this forum, I had very little knowledge about how interconnected everything is. Your observations are right on target, Mark.The 9/11 thing is, in my opinion, very related to what happened to JFK. It's why I started this topic.I've been called many names, but name-calling is easy. It's also very useful in throwing a discussion off track. If someone is making a point and bringing information forward, and their "opponent" calls them a racist or whatever, the discussion often becomes about the name calling and not about what was originally being discussed. Anyway, I couldn't agree with you more.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Please see this...http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/st ... e_articleI also see the Mossad operative named Rahm Emanuel is not being welcomed with open arms by citizens of Chicago.Go figure! His work in the White House must be done, or he has "other" work in Chicago.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

God, I wish we could add videos, and stars for great posts on this forum..............
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Emmanuel Mossad??? Hmmm. Considerng his personality AND his birth nation that wouldn't suprise me.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Anyone think Sara Palin is a true blue American? Better re-consider your position.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

IMO the so called "tea party" is simply a reconstituted repubelican con job. Although if smokin hot Bristol Palin does a penthouse pictorial I'll definitely buy a copy even if 50% of the procedes go directy to her bu$shes girl mother's campaign.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Getting her marching orders from the Mossad?
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

I would really hate to THAT scared of other races. The idiot (palin) left the pacific ocean asian chick p*ssy paradise (Oahu) because there was too many "non-whites" at the Univ of Hawaii. If I was fortunate enough to attend that school I'd probably fail out the first semester. I don't wear FUBU and call EVERY person "dog" but I don't burn crosses either.