Remembering RFK

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Remembering RFK

Post by Bob »

Much has been said about the mistakes Shane O'Sullivan made in his documentary about the CIA being complicit in RFK 's murder. Yes...O'Sullivan made mistakes, but I agree with his premise that the CIA was involved in the assassination...and I do believe that David Morales was there. Anyway, here is a review by Jim DiEugenio on a more recent effort by O'Sullivan regarding the RFK assassination that gets much better acclaim...http://www.ctka.net/reviews/who_killed_bobby.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

It looks like Discovery has some balls to tell the truth once in awhile...http://www.ctka.net/reviews/consp_test.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:It looks like Discovery has some balls to tell the truth once in awhile...http://www.ctka.net/reviews/consp_test.htmlBob, it might me the reason Discovery channel had some balls on this was that for once they didn't have Gary Quack as a consultant on one of their documentaries.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Gentlemen and Katrina. Thank you so much for caring about RFK. I respectfully disagree with my friend Ted Charach, sometimes over dinner,that Thane Caesar is the shooter. Evan Freed gives an excellent description of the shooter in his affadavit from 1992. He was a news photographer fixing his camera while standing in the pantry during the last five minutes of Kennedy's speech. He noticed two men circulating in the pantry who looked so much alike, he thought they were brothers. One of the men was Sirhan. Evan Freed says he watched the second man fire the first shot at Kennedy. Not Caesar - who is in uniform. Vince di Pierro gives a very good description of the "Polka Dot " dress girl. Four hours after the shooting he told LAPD detectives that as he entered the pantry walking alongside Kenndy, he noticed a man standing on a tray stacker and a good looking, well built woman in a polka dot dress behind the man with her arms surrounding the man. The man was Sirhan Sirhan. They were smiling at each other with the same "sick" smile. You can print out the Evan Freed Affidavit if you wish and read the Vince di Pierro LAPD interview at my website, www.jfkcia.com Keep the truth alive.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks for your comments Michael. Bottom line, Sirhan was a patsy, thanks to MK-Ultra. I'm sure he knew the women in the polka dot dress. But Sirhan never got within 3-6 feet of RFK and was always in front of the Senator. Cesar was directly behind RFK where the fatal shot came from...which was basically point blank range. Are you saying the Sirhan look alike was also in that position? After the shooting there was complete bedlam. There is the classic photo of a wounded Bobby Kennedy on the pantry floor with a guy who does look like Sirhan a bit. Next to RFK was Thane Cesar's clip on tie that fell to the ground in the mayhem.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob, Yes I'm saying the person who shot RFK is a ringer for Sirhan and is the person Evan Freed saw "pointing a gun" toward RFK. The position Evan Freed puts this man prior to RFK entering the pantry is behind a partition that juts out into the pantry. Precisely where Kenndy was standing when shot. He was waiting for the senator to be brought to him. Anyone behind the senator would have identified Sirhan as the shooter and anyone in front of Kennedy would have done likewise. The beauty of having a look a like assassin. Poor Sirhan, in his mkultra personality, knows this other shooter. How sad. www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael Calder wrote:Bob, Yes I'm saying the person who shot RFK is a ringer for Sirhan and is the person Evan Freed saw "pointing a gun" toward RFK. The position Evan Freed puts this man prior to RFK entering the pantry is behind a partition that juts out into the pantry. Precisely where Kenndy was standing when shot. He was waiting for the senator to be brought to him. Anyone behind the senator would have identified Sirhan as the shooter and anyone in front of Kennedy would have done likewise. The beauty of having a look a like assassin. Poor Sirhan, in his mkultra personality, knows this other shooter. How sad. http://www.jfkcia.comInteresting theory, based on Freed's deposition. Either way, Cesar was involved IMHO. Do you know who the second "Sirhan" is? The pantry guy in the white kitchen shirt that I have pictured also looks like Sirhan a bit as well. When one thinks about all the Oswald look-alikes in Dallas and all over, there seems to be a pattern here, just as there is no doubt the CIA masterminded both assassinations.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

wow, this is some fascinating stuff. it hits home and makes perfect since. what better way to discredit eyewitness testimony than for everyone to see the perpetrator do something different. then they can easily throw out the testimony that doesn't fit and include those that will say what they want them to say. incredible epiphany!
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob, Yes, I believe I do know who the second shooter is. I'm waiting for some doucuments and after I read them I'll at least be able to eliminate my suspect or be more certain. The guy in the photo is Juan Romero, a bus boy. He worked with the second gun man in the kitchen in the week or so leading up to the murder. I don't think Thane Cesar is innocent. His job may have been to hold Kennedy still while the shooters approached the senator. Kennedy having grabbed Cesar's tie really bothers me. I't as though Kennedy is pointing to the person who is killing him. wwwjfkcia.com
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Hmmm.I've always felt that Caesar fired the fatal shot from point blank range (behind the right ear), but have also thought it likely that another shooter (besides Sirhan who may very well have been firing blanks- the plotters wouldn't have wanted him to accidentally shoot one of the assassins!) was also shooting.This new stuff is interesting and am looking forward to having the opportunity to check it out and contemplate. Good posts.