Thane Eugene Cesar

JFK Assassination
Bob

Thane Eugene Cesar

Post by Bob »

Thane Eugene Cesar...the REAL assassin of RFK. The man is reportedly living in the Phillipines.I have written about the great work of Ted Charach and the work he did uncovering the true assassin of Robert Francis Kennedy. We have an assassin that is STILL alive. We need to bring that killer to justice and to find out EXACTLY who were his bosses. I believe Cesar's bosses were the same people behind the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy as well. One of his bosses is alive as well. His name...Poppy Bu$h. Who is Thane Eugene Cesar?http://www.squidoo.com/thaneeugenecaesar
ThomZajac

Re: Thane Eugene Cesar

Post by ThomZajac »

It's amazing really. For forty years I've been telling everyone I know that the RFK assassination is the easiest of all murders to solve, as far as identifying the assassin goes (though I suppose there could have been more than one). It's so obvious it wouldn't even make a good C.S.I episode! Point blank behind the right ear, upward angle. Cesar lied about whether he drew his gun, couldn't produce his gun afterwards. (And I'm not absolutely sure, but I think I remember that he had never been a security guard before that night, and never was again.) Moves away to The Philippines never to return (as far as I know). GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!Which, or course means there was a conspiracy, which we all know to be the case, and we all 'know' the planners for the RFK and JFK assassinations were essentially the same. Of course. Obvious.And yet.....?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:A buddy of mine will be traveling to the Phillipines later this summer. I am going to ask him to see if he can find out the whereabouts of Cesar. Not to approach him or contact him...just to find out where he lives. Then I will do the rest in terms of trying to contact Cesar. I have never been to the Phillipines, but I hear it is a crazy world. Lot's of U.S. troops there. Lot's of poverty. Lot's of violence at times. Overall, the people are very friendly there though.Just be careful. If he did what we think he did, he's a murderer, an assassin with high-up connections.Be VERY careful about tracking him down.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes...I will be careful. Although I'm Bob...I'm not Bob Ford...and I not trying to get famous by killing Jesse James and shooting the guy in the back of the head like Ford did to James or Cesar did to RFK. Actually Pasquale, I may ask you to help in this enterprise as it is your area of expertise. Unlike Jimmy Files, Cesar has never admitted to anything, but based on witness accounts and other evidence...he is GUILTY as sin. People in the LAPD and FBI know that for sure. As do Poppy's friends in the CIA. I'll bet Cesar still gets a monthly check from a company that is used as a cover for the CIA to this day because of June 5th, 1968. Or at least a very large lump sum to keep quiet years ago, like the money that E. Howard Hunt received to stay silent about Dallas and Watergate many years ago.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thane Eugene Cesar has died and RFK Jr lists him as possible Assassin:https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/thane-eu ... CdnTjy6-zE
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

THANE EUGENE CESAR

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
1:54 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

06.08.2009 - Bob Fox originally Posted and Circulated this Important Headline relative to The
Removal of Robert F. Kennedy (RFK1).

Robert R. Kennedy, Jr., (RFK2) is someone whom I have come to know and admire tremendously
on both professional and personal levels. He is an incredible individual. His road has been a tough
one.

RFK2 has been steadfastly advocating Major Studies of All Child Vaccinations w/o much further
research and study.

RFK2 has also been a well educated, well read, well spoken advocate Against Coronavirus Vaccinations.

RFK2 has also been throwing out a wide net in terms of research and study about the Murder of
his father, Robert F. Kennedy, and his uncle, John F. Kennedy.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.