Oh No, Another Discovery Channel Documentary In The Works

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Oh No, Another Discovery Channel Documentary In The Works

Post by kenmurray »

Check this out on 'Mr. Hard Evidence" Gary Mack: http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd3.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Check this out on 'Mr. Hard Evidence" Gary Mack: http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd3.htmlSUPERB article. Bravo! That article needs a thread by itself Ken and needs to be passed around!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Check this out on 'Mr. Hard Evidence" Gary Mack: http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd3.htmlSUPERB article. Bravo! That article needs a thread by itself Ken and needs to be passed around!It's a VERY good article, and it has links to two other good articles too!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:kenmurray thank you so much for this wonderful thread i definately know i will not be watching it thank you for the heads up dude i appreciate it. I know how you feel, but I just have to watch it. I want to see what bull sh** angle they're working. I like to watch the bad guys at work. It teaches me how they think. But, I'll keep a barf bag nearby for those moments when the BS comes pouring out of my television set!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

lol i'd rather hang out with the shamwow dude before watching another doc on the JFK assassination. i just get fed up with the cover ups and all that bs plus they'll probably tell us the same stuff like they do in other docs. as of november of 2008 i have not watched another doc on the JFK assassination and it will be that way until discovery/history channel stops taking part in a cover up and it will be that way until discovery/history channel steps away/and quits taking part of a tragic cover ups.that is where i stand on the subject.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:kenmurray thank you so much for this wonderful thread i definately know i will not be watching it thank you for the heads up dude i appreciate it. I know how you feel, but I just have to watch it. I want to see what bull sh** angle they're working. I like to watch the bad guys at work. It teaches me how they think. But, I'll keep a barf bag nearby for those moments when the BS comes pouring out of my television set! I will watch it too. I will laugh and barf as well lol. Since this documenatry will be about Oswald and Ruby Discovery channel will probably say that Ruby shot Oswald to spare Jackie and her children from a trial BS. Oh let me have that barf bag now
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

hats off to those who are watching it tonight i've gotta really respect that lol. i just get tired of hearing the same old thing over and over again lol.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:hats off to those who are watching it tonight i've gotta really respect that lol. i just get tired of hearing the same old thing over and over again lol. I don't blame you one bit, Sara. I know just how pissed off you are at these people for disinforming the public. Ken and I will watch it and report the BS here for sure. What channel is it on? Is it on tonight?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

discovery channel don't know when it airs though lol. i know a JFK doc has to be so bad that even my husband will not watch beyond the magic bullet nor will he ever watch JFK inside the target car believe you me i've never seen him react like that which is quite rare. my hubby got me beyond the magic bullet for christmas i cannot even watch the whole dvd i turn it off when dale myers starts to talk lol.