Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, by Jim Marrs, 1989, by Carroll & Graf Publishers, Inc., 260 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10001.

"The basis for Oliver Stone's movie JFK," and The New York Times Best Seller."

Jim Marrs, who interviews Jimmy Files for Files on JFK for Mr. Wim Dankbaar's DVD, in his book "Veteran journalist Jim Marrs here pulls together a stunning wealth of accepted facts and new evidence to reveal the plot that killed Kennedy that fateful day in November 1963."

Why did Oliver Stone interview Jimmy Files 3 - 4 times for his movie JFK ?

Why did Jim Marrs interview Jimmy Files ?

What do they know that the rest of you don't ?

Mr. Wim Dankbaar has obtained what others crave, real first hand knowledge of the JFK Assassination.

All comments Pro and Con are invited.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Jim Marrs, who wrote this powerful book, and others, actually does the Interview with Jimmy Files on Wim Dankbaar's DVD, Files On JFK.

Serious JFK researchers must read this book.

Oliver Stone did, and used it in the making of his movie, JFK.

I would appreciate hearing from anybody who has read this book.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy.

10.21.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.11.2006 - I originally Posted this perceptively analytical Headline.This book is already in my mind destined to become a Major Work in theJFK Research Library.This is sincerely worth reading and analyzing.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:I originally posted this Headline on 04.11.2006. I would appreciate anyone's comments who has read and studied this book as it is the basis for much of my current research.Comments, please.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Bruce, I thought it was a good book. It's been quite a while since I read it though.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce,i read the book about 4-5 years ago. jim did a good job opening up a few cans of worms.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I too have read Crossfire, and it is truly outstanding, although I also have not re-read it in a few years. To me, Jim Marrs is truly one of the best researchers in the JFK assassination community, along with folks like Robert Groden, Wayne Madsen, Jack White, Russ Baker and Jim DiEugenio. I have written everyone in that group and ALL have gotten back to me, except for Marrs. That is disappointing. However, that takes nothing away from his fantastic work.
SeamusCoogan

Interesting stuff Bob.

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Yeah, I think we have to put Marrs, White and others in context of the times. Back then there wasnt as much information out there like now thus they had to cast a fairly wide net. This net helped some less than scrupulous researchers go waaaayyyyyyy off of the boil ie Peter Dale Scott, Zirbel, McLellan, Brown etcBut Marrs and Grodens early work was brilliant don't get me wrong in much the same Tony Summers was and still are relevant. But whats cool about these cats is that they are pretty modest about how their works stand today. (Baring in mind of course the massive significance of Marrs work) On JFK the movie and the ARRBI asked Lisa Pease the best entry level books now available, and she seriously rates the book on the making of JFK the film and recent contributions by Jim Douglas and Michael Talbot and after reading them I agree for sure. They do take it to a new level as has most good post ARRB stuff.I think Grodens the Killing of a President is also a good little mood setter. Its vitally important isnt it what you recommend someone to read. But hey, if you give em a copy of Crossfire to read then you can't be doing to darn badly. What sucks guys is I saw a conspiracy bookstore in Texas and it had Crossfire, The Assassinations and next to it was Lamar Waldrons Ultimate Sacrifice, how any body could stock this crap next to Marrs and Jim Di is obviously challenged.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

You didn't mention David Lifton.For those of you who are not familiar, Lifton is the investigator (Best Evidence) who concluded/proved that JFK's body was altered between leaving Parkland Hospital and its arrival in the autopsy room at Bethesda- AN ASTOUNDING REVELATION- a revelation which tells us that the conspirators were in very high places.Seems to me he just doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:You didn't mention David Lifton.For those of you who are not familiar, Lifton is the investigator (Best Evidence) who concluded/proved that JFK's body was altered between leaving Parkland Hospital and its arrival in the autopsy room at Bethesda- AN ASTOUNDING REVELATION- a revelation which tells us that the conspirators were in very high places.Seems to me he just doesn't get the credit he deserves.Check out Bruce's thread about Best Evidence.
John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

Crossfire is probably the second or third book I would read if I had to start from scratch.I would probably read Galanor's Cover-Up and maybe the last Kurtz book dealing with the "debate" regarding the assassination.In Crossfire Jim Marrs distills a quarter of a century of thinking about the assassination. He rounds up the obvious, usual suspects, and comes up with the usual scenario, which is probably close to how the research group is going to conclude, in some variation, that here lies the meaning of the assassination.However, unlike most of the research community, he did not stop thinking about what happened to America in the aftermath of this event, and in his book Rule by Secrecy he rounds up another group of suspects in his sub-chapter titled Kennedy opposed the globalists. Here it is that he suggests that if Kennedy were some kind of threat to these "globalists", they might retaliate with his death. Since this book is his low-keyed introduction to, and view of the New World Order material, Marrs seems to me to be suggesting that Kennedy was assassinated because he was slowing down the timeline of the NWO development. He has relied on the thinking of Professor Donald Gibson to be found in Gibson's Battling Wall Street and The Kennedy Assassination Coverup.Jim Marrs may have backed down from this position in a later book, but to his everlasting credit he has expressed a view that needed to be expressed, even though it appears that it won't be taken up by any current intrepid researches.