THE BOOK BROTHERS...

JFK Assassination
scottjfkmad

THE BOOK BROTHERS...

Post by scottjfkmad »

Just read the book BROTHERS, by David Talbot, extremely good read, very revealing indeed...I was taken back alittle to find out that RFK had had a meet with Angelo Murgardo in Palm Beach and the name Oswald was mentioned to him around 1962, as a possible agent for Cuban fun and games against Castro...This is why I suppose RFK made his ''One of your guys did it'' comment, supposedly already knowing of Oswalds name and his background....The book is well worth a read for anyone who has the chance yet, I was very impressed with the part about RFK/Jim Garssion and how Walter Sherdian really felt about the case in New Orleans...My thoughts are what might have happened if RFK had won the Presidency in 1968, if a full government investigation into JFK's killing would have proven what we know now...
tom jeffers

Re: THE BOOK BROTHERS...

Post by tom jeffers »

i just found this book (hardcover) in the sale rack at walden books for $4 and bought it. I love deals.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

tom jeffers wrote:i just found this book (hardcover) in the sale rack at walden books for $4 and bought it. I love deals.Great deal Tom. I have to go out of town to go the nearest Walden books lol.
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

thats what i paid aswell, lol
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

I love bargains