Bill Brown

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Bill Brown

Post by John Beckham »

most likely believe more paranoid bs is my guess..
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

like I said John...your here for one thing and one thing only...to piss people off and talk down to them like your some kind of JFK genius...its a shame John...we were friends...but now you've turned into Holier than thou...good luck to you in Fantasy land...get well soon.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Fantasy land? that is this place. i never claimed to know everything. this forum is afraid of true debate. that's all i wanted to show.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

you know what the site is about...debate away.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Giving your address and/or phonenumber is not a requirement. With folks like Bill Brown I just ask a couple of extra questions. If the answers don't come, my standpoint is I don't believe them, justified or not. Why should I? That's all. Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

No doubt Wim. Also, there is a proper decorum in debating or just coming to a "party" so to speak. Besides, you can't expect a proper welcome if you kick the front door in and start shouting & name calling. You end up looking and sounding like the sheeple that have been screaming at these healthcare town hall meetings. You want to debate? Fine. Respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread to begin with.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Here's a dish I had in Corsica. It was delicious. But would you still taste it after folks like Paul May, John Beckham, David von Pain or Bill Brown have laid their shit on it ?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:Here's a dish I had in Corsica. It was delicious. But would you still taste it after folks like Paul May, John Beckham, David von Pain or Bill Brown have laid their shit on it ? HA! Nope. I wouldn't eat it if they did.What I can't understand (well, I DO understand, it's just a rhetorical question) is why they attack you, Wim, and the Files information with straw men arguments and lies? They often create a straw man, try to pass the strawman off as legit information, and then attack it.It's one thing to say that you don't believe a witness or whatever, but over at that forum they just posted something, for example, written by Dave Perry as if it was some sort of victory. The only part of the Files story that Perry addressed was the caliber of the Remington XP100 when he, Perry, claimed that it was never chambered in .222 when it clearly WAS according to at least two sources that I found in all of 5 minutes! I started a topic here regarding that very article that was written August 6, 2009. That is why I feel that they are disinformation people either out of their own choosing or because they are mere puppets of those who ARE disinformation people.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="Bob"]No doubt Wim. Also, there is a proper decorum in debating or just coming to a "party" so to speak. Besides, you can't expect a proper welcome if you kick the front door in and start shouting & name calling. You end up looking and sounding like the sheeple that have been screaming at these healthcare town hall meetings. You want to debate? Fine. Respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread to begin with.[/quote]I don't plan on kicking in the front door, shouting and name calling. I simply plan on intelligently debating the James Files case. I wouldn't call anybody names until I was called a name first.Bill Brown
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Everybody should have the right to speak out publicly in political matters, no matter whether he/she showes his address and telephone number or not. In my opinion the jfkmurdersolvedforum has to show, that it can stand all kind of critical posters and is open to everybody who is not violating the basic rules of decency. Bill Brown shall be able to post.