Bill Brown

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Bill Brown

Post by Bob »

Let John and Bill respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread. In the words of Ted Knight as Judge Smails in Caddyshack..."Well...we're waiting."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="Bob"]Let John and Bill respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread. In the words of Ted Knight as Judge Smails in Caddyshack..."Well...we're waiting."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc[/quote]lol! let Bill respond? you're not letting him join. i seriously doubt Mars is going to stick his neck out for Files. he just had a few questions about it. certainly he's found his answers. so, don't hold your breath.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

[quote="dankbaar"]Here's a dish I had in Corsica. It was delicious. But would you still taste it after folks like Paul May, John Beckham, David von Pain or Bill Brown have laid their shit on it ? :P [img]http://jfkmurdersolved.com/corsica/dish.JPG[/img][/quote]are you implying that you would eat someones shit if they are conspiracy theorists?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

ChristophMessner wrote:Everybody should have the right to speak out publicly in political matters, no matter whether he/she showes his address and telephone number or not. In my opinion the jfkmurdersolvedforum has to show, that it can stand all kind of critical posters and is open to everybody who is not violating the basic rules of decency. Bill Brown shall be able to post.I disagree (as more often) with Christoph. The likes of Bill Brown do not truly contribute to a constructive debate about the evidence. Their game is not sincere questioning, but just fabricating roadblocks. They will never deviate from their position anyway, no matter what you say or offer. If you address an issue at the frontdoor, they are already contemplating intruding at the backdoor. I see them as destructive nailthrowers alongside the road to see how and if the cars are able to evade them. Their boxes with nails are inexhaustive. They are not really addressing any perceived loopholes in the evidence. Before I know it, the debate is not about the factmatter, detoriating into hostilities, plus I must address the pleas from other members to kick these guys off. Not to mention dealing with the attacks of others claiming I am not objective, "invested" in the Files story, pursuing a hoax for money, not tolerating critiscism etcetera. We had for example "Dan" in the past. John Beckham is a current example. Analyse his posts and you'll see I am right about the above. Often these characters have NEVER watched a DVD or read the book they attack. As a rule of thumb they are fully behind the Warren Report and they are also duplicitious or sneaky. Beckham for example first registered as "conspiracybuff". I am thinking hard to show him the door too. I wonder what truly drives these people. I think that's the most interesting question. After all, if they are truly convinced that a deranged lunatic killed Kennedy alone, why bother so much? That's still the official version of the "truth". Wim
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

In addition to posting under a false name (conspiracybuff) and posting threads obviously intended to provoke & annoy, John's also brought Bill here under his username. Wouldn't this count as a ban right off the top? Certainly not my barbecue or anything, but this would seem to violate the spirit of the forum rules, if not the letter of them. I'm just saying.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

dankbaar wrote: John Beckham is a current example. Analyse his posts and you'll see I am right about the above. Often these characters have NEVER watched a DVD or read the book they attack. As a rule of thumb they are fully behind the Warren Report and they are also duplicitious or sneaky. Beckham for example first registered as "conspiracybuff". I am thinking hard to show him the door too. I wonder what truly drives these people. I think that's the most interesting question. After all, if they are truly convinced that a deranged lunatic killed Kennedy alone, why bother so much? That's still the official version of the "truth". WimI am thinking hard to show him the door too.Good plan Wim.gr.J.J.C.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I once thought conspiracybuff...aka...John Beckham...was a person of substance, but through time his true persona came out...like when he was talking up Gary Mack. His latest responses show that he is not a "conspiracybuff", but a lone nutter buff that is trying pin the assassination on LHO, just like his buddy Bill Brown. Sorry guys, most of us are well past that hog wash. There are bigger fish to fry. And that is what we are trying to do here. Again, I don't care if you don't believe the Files story, but if you don't, respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread. I would like to hear your arguments, not a one line take about Marrs. The thread is about Files...NOT Marrs. Respond...with substance.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:I once thought conspiracybuff...aka...John Beckham...was a person of substance, but through time his true persona came out...like when he was talking up Gary Mack. His latest responses show that he is not a "conspiracybuff", but a lone nutter buff that is trying pin the assassination on LHO, just like his buddy Bill Brown. Sorry guys, most of us are well past that hog wash. There are bigger fish to fry. And that is what we are trying to do here. Again, I don't care if you don't believe the Files story, but if you don't, respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread. I would like to hear your arguments, not a one line take about Marrs. The thread is about Files...NOT Marrs. Respond...with substance.Bob, don't you know that Beckham is 90%LN and 10%CT? He said that before on the other forum.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:I once thought conspiracybuff...aka...John Beckham...was a person of substance, but through time his true persona came out...like when he was talking up Gary Mack. His latest responses show that he is not a "conspiracybuff", but a lone nutter buff that is trying pin the assassination on LHO, just like his buddy Bill Brown. Sorry guys, most of us are well past that hog wash. There are bigger fish to fry. And that is what we are trying to do here. Again, I don't care if you don't believe the Files story, but if you don't, respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread. I would like to hear your arguments, not a one line take about Marrs. The thread is about Files...NOT Marrs. Respond...with substance.Bob, don't you know that Beckham is 90%LN and 10%CT? He said that before on the other forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GMZjkNW5b8
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:I once thought conspiracybuff...aka...John Beckham...was a person of substance, but through time his true persona came out...like when he was talking up Gary Mack. His latest responses show that he is not a "conspiracybuff", but a lone nutter buff that is trying pin the assassination on LHO, just like his buddy Bill Brown. Sorry guys, most of us are well past that hog wash. There are bigger fish to fry. And that is what we are trying to do here. Again, I don't care if you don't believe the Files story, but if you don't, respond to the Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files thread. I would like to hear your arguments, not a one line take about Marrs. The thread is about Files...NOT Marrs. Respond...with substance.Bob, don't you know that Beckham is 90%LN and 10%CT? He said that before on the other forum. GAWD...is that what he said? LOLI also like how he didn't answer Bob's question about Marrs. Brilliant...NOT!