9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

JFK Assassination
RhysFurmage

Re: 9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

Post by RhysFurmage »

What a shame about the legal action. I always thought that the "911 Mysteries part 1" was one of the best 911 documentaries and have always been eager to watch any follow up documentaries from the same person/team.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

RhysFurmage wrote:What a shame about the legal action. I always thought that the "911 Mysteries part 1" was one of the best 911 documentaries and have always been eager to watch any follow up documentaries from the same person/team.I can tell you that the case is without merit. The trouble is that even defending a BS lawsuit costs money and time and resources.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

no offence but everytime i see your name i get hungry for pizza.... lol have you got one of those family secret marinara sauces that we could use and open up a pizza joint?namaste'
Pasquale DiFabrizio

tom jeffers wrote:no offence but everytime i see your name i get hungry for pizza.... lol have you got one of those family secret marinara sauces that we could use and open up a pizza joint?namaste'HA HA HA HA !!!!!!My friends used to tell me that all the time! My mom does make a very good marinara sauce. It's very light, not too much salt, doesn't give you heartburn, not too much oil. It's perfect!Even relatives from Italy say that her meatballs are the best too. She's 80 now and diabetic, so she doesn't do much cooking. I'm the one whipping up a disaster in the kitchen.For her birthday (and this is not a joke), my mom wanted me to order a large mushroom pizza for her. She wanted a birthday candle right in the middle of it. So I did it. LOL
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Get that recipe. a lot of good cooks never write anything down, a pinch of this a smidgen of that you know how it goes.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

tom jeffers wrote:Get that recipe. a lot of good cooks never write anything down, a pinch of this a smidgen of that you know how it goes.LOLYou KNOW it!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

9/11 Mysteries In Trouble

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.05.2009 - Pasquale DiFabrizio Originally Posted this interesting, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.Interesting how Pasquale connects JFK to 09.11.2001, and the Attacks and Problems on Wim Dankbaar for his Excellent, Outstanding Body of Work, and those involved in 09.11.2001 Research and Efforts.TO ME, OPERATION NORTHWOODS, JFK, MX, MLK, RFK, 09.11.2001, THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING, AND SO MANY OTHERFALSE FLAGS ARE ALL CONNECTED.TO ME, THIS IS THE INCREDIBLE VALUE OF MR. WILLEM DANKBAAR.(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

9/11 Mysteries In Trouble:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20199:47 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.05.2009 - Mr. Pasquale Di Fabrizio, a Brilliant Contributing Member on the JFK Murder Solved Forum,Originally Posted this Informative, Important Headline, and Supporting Material.09.11.2019 - Eight years later does anybody have any Additional Facts, Thoughts, or Theories aboutthis Subject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.