Jim DiEugenio's Part 7 Review: Bugliosi And The FBI

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Re: Jim DiEugenio's Part 7 Review: Bugliosi And The FBI

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bloody good.Jims Got three more pieces to go. Lol man, Bye Bye Vinnie the fly.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Bloody good.Jims Got three more pieces to go. Lol man, Bye Bye Vinnie the fly.Seamus it's great to see that your interview with H.B Mclain is now on the CTKA home page there dude. Hey, when will your stuff on John Hankey, Bush Sr. and JFK 2 be done? Kepp up the good work.
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I read Jim DiEugenio's Part 7 Review last night and found it immensely compelling.DiEugenio makes a thorough indictment of Director Hoover's active obstruction of any true investigation.Summers' Official and Confidential and Mark North, Act of Treason, were useful as background.Hoover would have been fired had Kennedy been re-elected. Hoover and Johnson were old friends sharing animosity for the Kennedys and dinner on Wednesdays.C.E. 399 was found on a child's stretcher and was a pointed-nose hunting bullet, not a round-nose military bullet; and did not bear any of the initials sworn to by several in the chain of evidence.DiEugenio shows FBI interference in the investigation of the paraffin test, the bag which allegedly held the Mannlicher, the status of Oswald as an FBI informant, the Tippet killing, the Mexico trip, the Odio visit et al.I find of note that William Sullivan, one of six top FBI officials to die in a six-month period circa the HSCA term, was shot with a scoped rifle.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

kenmurray wrote:SeamusCoogan wrote:Bloody good.Jims Got three more pieces to go. Lol man, Bye Bye Vinnie the fly.Seamus it's great to see that your interview with H.B Mclain is now on the CTKA home page there dude. Hey, when will your stuff on John Hankey, Bush Sr. and JFK 2 be done? Kepp up the good work. Your not so bad yourself Bright eyes.Lol well I got an assignment to churn out and in about four/five or so days Ill be working on Hankey, which isnt to far off completion then finishing that Darn Christchurch Star Piece and yeah. Im looking forward to getting back into it.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Phil Dragoo wrote:I read Jim DiEugenio's Part 7 Review last night and found it immensely compelling.DiEugenio makes a thorough indictment of Director Hoover's active obstruction of any true investigation.Summers' Official and Confidential and Mark North, Act of Treason, were useful as background.Hoover would have been fired had Kennedy been re-elected. Hoover and Johnson were old friends sharing animosity for the Kennedys and dinner on Wednesdays.C.E. 399 was found on a child's stretcher and was a pointed-nose hunting bullet, not a round-nose military bullet; and did not bear any of the initials sworn to by several in the chain of evidence.DiEugenio shows FBI interference in the investigation of the paraffin test, the bag which allegedly held the Mannlicher, the status of Oswald as an FBI informant, the Tippet killing, the Mexico trip, the Odio visit et al.I find of note that William Sullivan, one of six top FBI officials to die in a six-month period circa the HSCA term, was shot with a scoped rifle.Yeah Phil whats the list of top FBI guys that died I know Hoover was out by a few years lol.You should post it Bud.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Lisa Pease, Gil Jesus, and Douglas Valentine will appear on Black Op Radio tonight at 9pm est. Should be a good show.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Shit, yeah good line up all alright. Gils a little wild for my conservative tastes at timesBut the way he has assembled all of those JFK related videos and movies on You Tube, shit I mean wow thats an impressive effort. Great service to the Community.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan wrote:Shit, yeah good line up all alright. Gils a little wild for my conservative tastes at timesBut the way he has assembled all of those JFK related videos and movies on You Tube, shit I mean wow thats an impressive effort. Great service to the Community.That's for sure Seamus. It was good to see Lisa Pease expose that fraud David Heymann
Phil Dragoo

What are the odds

Post by Phil Dragoo »

KenPer Spartacus http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKdeaths.htm the six are listed in this paragraph:Sullivan was one of six top FBI officials who died in a six month period in 1977. Others who were due to appear before the committee who died included Louis Nicholas, special assistant to J. Edgar Hoover and his liaison with the Warren Commission; Alan H. Belmont, special assistant to Hoover; James Cadigan, document expert with access to documents that related to death of John F. Kennedy; J. M. English, former head of FBI Forensic Sciences Laboratory where Oswald's rifle and pistol were tested and Donald Kaylor, FBI fingerprint chemist who examined prints found at the assassination scene.