JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Who Decided?

Post by Pennyworth »

Terrific Joe I can see some of the former innovative hippie in you
Phil Dragoo

Getting off Gilligan's Island

Post by Phil Dragoo »

USS PT-109 http://www.maritimequest.com/warship_di ... _109.htmMy father's Pacific party boat:http://www.uss-saratoga.com/atsea.htmlAndries, who indeed could believe the strange fairy tale of Vincent Bugliosi?The lawyer's oil slick of Gerald Oozner.From Prouty, Douglass and Horne V is the clear view that JFK was the last man standing between the CIA-Pentagon-MIC's splendid little war.To concoct some class play of Lone Nut Commie Weirdo--they could do it on the back of a place mat in the Langley commissary.Picture if you will the eeevil and thoroughly ssinisster Man in Black in his backyard, defiantly brandishing those nasty Communist broadsheets in our face, the Foreign Rifle on one hip, the six-gun on the other. It is to laugh.Everything but a Black Hat so we Get The Message.(Insert the sound of blowing around one's tongue, commonly called "raspberries".)I posit the 44th is in zero danger--check out that ride: five inches of ballistic armor--and Joe Biden ain't no LBJ!To the full disclosure by the Fiftieth!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pennyworth wrote:Terrific Joe I can see some of the former innovative hippie in youPP around here it is called Red-NeckWhen you cross a redneck with an Oakie you have got problems.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Jsnow915 wrote:I think it starts with Rockefeller/Rothchild(the funding),then it trickled down...to Bush (wanna be Rockefellers) and other oil buddies that had something to gain...people like Dulles and Philips followed orders and gained enough to make it worth their while.I hate to disagree with Bob, and to agree with Jerk, but I think he's right here btw my glasses just broke..I am doing the best I can reading and typing
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Makes sense.. A variation could be that Dulles approached those guys with the idea.Either way, everyone else enthusiastically jumps on board, and in the need-to-know world of covert operations, not many would know where the plot originated.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHO DECIDED ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.08.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.11.2009 - Thom Zajac Posted this Brilliant, Essential, Focused Headline.Lengthy brilliant discussions followed with facts, information, insight, and opinions by some ofthe Very Best Past and Present JFKMS Forum Members. My Opinion.Fast Forward almost 6 years later, 51+ years after The Removal-Coup d'etat of JFK. Over 15,000articles, books, DVD,s interviews, Links, radio shows, seminars, talk shows, T.V. shows, etc., have been completed on JFK, MLK, and RFK with no end in sight. And almost 80% of them areOut of Print, or unavailable.What really has been accomplished ?What really has been resolved ?OBFUSCATION. FADE TO BLACK. BLACKOUT.The JFK and Related Subject Matter Research Communities are like a nest of Preying Mantis' whoeat their own mates and young.The Term JFK Research Community is really a misnomer. There is No Community, No Cohesiveness,No Team Spirit, Little or No Joint Effort.People not involved think that The Conspiracy Nuts all need to be, or are, wearing Tin Foil Hats.51+ years later and Still Chasing Their Own Tails is the most ridiculous, circuitous paths goingNowhere Fast. Of course most Apathetic Americans simply don't care anymore. But how manyhave been turned off by THE CONSISTENT FAILURE TO PRESENT THE FACTS, INFORMATION, OPINIONS, AND PERCEIVED TRUTH IN ORGANIZED PROFESSIONAL MANNERS FOR THE PAST 51+ YEARS ?IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.Thom Zajac hit the Analytically Perceptive, Brilliant, Essential, Focused, Question On The Head.AS TIME MARCHES ON, AND EVERYTHING IS SLOWLY LOST TO HISTORY, THE BIG PICTURE IS THEONE THAT ALWAYS HAD, AND CONTINUES TO GROW IN RELEVANCE. My Opinion.THE HISTORY BOOKS WILL NEVER BE REWRITTEN.THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX IS ESSENTIAL GOING FORWARD.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

Good question Tom,Like any murder investigation, you start by looking at motive. In regards to the JFK shooting, types of motive would either be political, personal or both. There were no doubt, several people with a personal motive, but yet lacked the power to execute an assassination. Conversely, there were also several people with a political motive, but still lacked enough sway to execute an assassination. However, there were a few who had both, political and personal motives. When we sift through all the men who fit this profile, and rule out those who lacked the power, we can be assured, those who are left standing, are the most likely suspects. Furthermore, you could compile a list of public agencies and private organizations that must have participated, then look at the most powerful in each group. My list would look something like this:A. PUBLIC AGENCIES/PRIVATE ORGANIZATION'S a. THE FBI/HOOVER b. THE CIA/DULLES, CABELL, PHILLIPS c. THE PENTAGON/MEYERS, MORALES, LANSDALE d. THE SECRET SERVICE/DIRECTOR?? e. THE FUTURE EXECUTIVE BRANCH (PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY) 1. LBJ AND HIS TEXAS HENCHMEN 2. THE WARREN COMMISION f. ORGANIZED CRIME/GIANCANA, TRAFICANT, MARCELLO g. ROUGE MEN: NIXON, FORD, BUSH Sr. etc.I could be overlooking something, but with the possible exception of the mob, I fail to see how a massive plot like this could have been executed without the complicity of almost every one of these groups. Each of the above men had both, political and personal motives. In theory, from a practical standpoint, I do think this could have been executed without the mob; but in reality, I do believe they were involved. They certainly had both types of motive. You have to consider the hit squads could have been assembled via the CIA and/or the mob, but probably not the FBI. Nevertheless, Hoover must have known ahead of time and still played a vital role in keeping the plan moving forward. He could have put a stop to it any time, but such a choice would have been in conflict with his own motives. You might be able to remove either the Pentagon or the CIA from the mix, but not both. Again, I think both had a duality of motive, and were in fact involved.Without going over the details about the motives of each, one of the other bigger questions we might ask is; who would be the most powerful among these men, and thus gave the green light? I think it could be a toss-up between LBJ and Dulles; or possibly a collaboration between these and Lansdale as well? All the while, not forgetting the rouge figures behind the scenes, like Nixon, Ford, Bush Sr.; all of whom had mixed motives as well. You have to figure, with the exception of the mob, virtually any one of these groups had the power to foil the plot, but they didn't because that would have conflicted with their own motives. With the exception of the mob, all these men were ultimately answerable to JFK, who would soon be dead. Therefore, they would all have to consider a likely, future scenario, and would have to think in terms of; who would be the one they would all have to answer to, after the plot was executed. Steve
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Whomever is at the top is where it had to start and my guess is Rothschild's and Rockefellers. Rothschild's run London Bank, all of Europe, and set the gold standard every day! Rockefeller's run North America. Than they probably split up the other 5 continents. If anyone has any knowledge of persons or people higher than those two families please advise!Comments please!