Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

JFK Assassination
kjell roald

Re: Robert Grodens book not ready at Dealey

Post by kjell roald »

kjell roald wrote: ( Does anyone have news on the hew book? ) There´s a long article ( 7 pages ) about Groden in the Dallas Observer :http://www.dallasobserver.com/2011-04-2 ... iracy/Here he´s talking about 300 new photos. But I don´t know if this is the book. ( "Absolute proof" )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDAhGryPYgIDoes anyone have any updates on this?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I cant but wonder if it is in the best interest of the Zfilm fake folks to help keep Roberts book out of print? Just a thought.Robert told me the reason publishing costs were so high was all the pictures
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I think on one of Groden's appearances on BOR he said that the printing costs of his book was around 60,000 dollars because of all the pictures.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I would say Roberts lawyer is doing something right, he is still there. What they are doing to him is harassment.Another problem is all the other vendors milling around approaching people selling newspaper looking pamphlets.I think the city gets a few complaints about this.Another problem there is Mike Brown/Brownlow whichever he is that particular day, makes his living there as one of the last surviving witnesses. His story changes to suit his needs. I have watched him as con men have always interested me. He was talking to some folks there about Badgeman and when I asked him "What about James FIles?"he whipped a big picture of Jimmy out of his bag of tricks and said,"yes I have just returned from a visit to Files" and switched on his Files program. HE also said he visited Files on a regular basis. He was very convincing so I checked it out and sure enough he has never been to visit nor is he allowed to visit James Files. Just an example of what is going on at Dealey.Robert does not approach people he sets up his large display and his signboard with the head shot prevalent and it draws almost everyone who gets close. And he and his partner put on a good show. Robert sells a lot of DVD's and Books there.I believe in free enterprise as much as anyone, and I like and appreciate what Robert Groden has done.However I also wonder what it would look like if Fetzer, Horne, Dankbarr, Baker, Posner, me, you and all the other book writers would set up shop there?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe, i would like to see for at least a week Fetzer, Wim, Horne, Marrs, and others with Groden set up shop at Dealey Plaza just to piss Gary Mack off.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes but I ain't much of a fighter but I am a hell'uv a patchup man
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

kenmurray wrote:Joe, i would like to see for at least a week Fetzer, Wim, Horne, Marrs, and others with Groden set up shop at Dealey Plaza just to piss Gary Mack off. Funny, but actually confrontation is the least effective way to piss the establishment off. Ignoration is much better. People and peoples all over the world start to ignore the more or less unoutspoken pyramid of power,lies&money and do the right thing by themselves independantly. Let the "elite" of power,lies&money continue their "program"! We have compassion for them in their outdated slavery to their profit growth programs! They will fail by themselves! We enjoy the freedom already meanwhile! The freedom to do the right thing! We don't need any approval from "authorities"!Probably going back to the "good old times" and spreading flyers to the mailboxes with the central short messages on it is going to be more effective than writing thick books and presenting them on places of physical gathering. The central short message, that Oswald did not kill JFK but parts of the CIA with the Fidel Castro Assassination team, could be put into the larger context, that the CIA did such killings in numerous ways all over the world for decades and it's approved by the vatican and the European shadow governments to make the USA the military tool in the global war against self souvereignity of peoples.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Hello Chris, good ideas there.