Zapruder

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Zapruder

Post by kenmurray »

Jean Hill and Mary Moorman and the Polaroid Pictures:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b0YcMYmweoAround the 5:10 mark in this video Moorman says "I STEPPED out into the street. So, I took the camera and aimed it, focus it"......And then I took the picture."
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken I understand that she says this more than once butif I am going to accept the Zapruder hoax on the fact that she was in the street I wan to see a picture of her in the streetdon't you?this picture with the limo arriving and they are still on the grass.This picture just a second or two after the shot.are they in the street?
AnthonyAthletic

Post by AnthonyAthletic »

I'm with Dealey Joe on this, those two photos are within seconds of the shooting and there is no hard proof that JH & MM were in the street. Rich Dellarosa amongst a few claimed to have seen an "Unaltered Zapruder" which was allegedly "doing the rounds" in US College Campus'. Check out his interviews on Black Op, the one archived with Prof. Fetzer for dates etc.Claims of Umbrella Man frantically, pumping up the Umbrella like the clappers, and talk of another Man physically in the Street giving the closed fist sign, which equates to "Stop"....possibly to the driver?Jimmy Files claims the car didn't stop but did however slow down almost to a crawl before the fatal shot. Rich Dellarosa claimed the car stopped or appears to stop in this, the Unaltered Zapruder.Is there an Unaltered Zapruder? R. Groden claimes not. So what was the so called Unaltered Zapruder which William Manchester viewed 300+ times. This was discussed on the Rich Dellarosa/Jim Fetzer double interview with Len Osanic about a year ago.What to belive? Very hard to determine. Robert Groden claims its unaltered bar the 4 or so slides which had to be clipped out (which will be in his new book [poss]). But the suggestion by other esteemed critics who claim its an altered Zapruder, the car stopped, Umbrella Man and the other Man in the Street with the closed fist, put me in a position as what to believe? I heard talks of another camera in another position, viewing or filming the same horrific scene? Adjacent to Zapruder (but where)? Is this possible? Anyone heard of this scenario, which I would say is doubtful, but not totally impossible.Tony
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Joe, I understand your logic on this, and I will think about it myself. Jack White of course says pretty much every picture was altered, but that of course would help him to prove his case, or rather not be disproven. I wonder why they said they were in the street? But that is like lots of people's statements about what they saw and where they were.What do you think about the pictures that seem to show Zapruder standing behind his assistant?Today will be busy here, so I will have to catch up this evening.Thanks,Kirk
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken and Tony.The Moorman photo is a whopping 2X3 inch polaroid picture.exceptionally poor quality that I would not be comfortable using to prove anything.It has a big thumbprint on it. If you remember these they came out of the camera and took a couple of minutes to process. they were wet for a few minutes and had to have a hardener applied by wiping a dabber across the wet picture further distorting it. that was back in the good ol days.Jack bases his entire case against the Zapruder on the validity of the photo and in order to get the lens in line with the Zapruder he uses the Polaroid to PINPOINT the location of Moorman. And according to his calculations her claim of being in the street would be necessary.He shows vehicles changing shapes and a truck with a bed cover that in another still photo shows a truck with a man in the back of the bed. He can't describe how this happens but it is pretty simple. It is caused by a passing of time and the movement of traffic complicated by a lack of dimension.He claims that a line of people on the north side of Elm near the top of the hill are perfectly stationary. Al tho they are not jumping up and down there is definite hand and leg movement when viewing the frames in slow motion.He and Mack also used this useless photo to find BADGEMAN and then another figure or two?And I am just supposed to play dead and buy this?Ken I don't know about Zapruder but I need to study some photos to see.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Joe writes-"Jack bases his entire case against the Zapruder on the validity of the photo and in order to get the lens in line with the Zapruder he uses the Polaroid to PINPOINT the location of Moorman."Well, this is clearly not true: Jack White does not base his entire case against the Zapruder film on the Polaroid photo. Jack's videos base his conclusions on many other aspects of the film as well.As many of you know, my view on the Zapruder film is a righteous one: Of course it has been altered. It's obvious. It can be proven in a number of ways. No matter the actual role of Zapruder himself, the conspirators gained control of the film almost immediately- just as with JFK's body. I think those things are key to understanding the coverup (and the nature of JFK's wounds). I'm astounded that there is still any uncertainty on this matter- believing the Zapruder film is unaltered is like believing the single bullet theory. Yow! (Blows my mind that Robert Gruden- if I am not mistaken- believes the Zapruder film to be unaltered).
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK If it is clear to you,I throw in the towel.You winI have changed my mind as I can now see the Jack White's calculations are correct.I believe in stickman, zombies and 7 ft. tall women.I now believe in Badge man, Gary Mack et el.Files is most likely the one who is not truthful .I am going to get out my old Polaroids from the 60's and see what I have missed.just think, all this time I thought they were just piss poor pictures.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

andries

Post by andries »

Ken, in my humble dutch opinion i think believing any film off the assassionation is altered, is almost the same for me as ignoring that there was a conspiracy or second shooter,and not taking that fact serieus.On slippery thin ice you better throw more blurred water instead of salt while it,s still freesing i have never believed that it,s a weak subject and has never done any good for us but it suits the dark side real fine i ques
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Your right Andries. It needs to be taken seriously and further study, right or wrong.