Was 9/11 another Israeli False-Flag Attack?

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Was 9/11 another Israeli False-Flag Attack?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

It looks like that American Al Qaeda guy, Adam Gadahn, was arrested in Pakistan recently. What I CAN NOT seem to find in the article is any mention of Adam Gadahn's original name and affiliations. His name is Adam Pearlman, and, by his own admission, he has family in Israel. Here is the CBS article about his arrest that does NOT mention any of his Israeli connections. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/ ... opnewsHere is a CNN article telling of Adam Gadahn (Adam Pearlman) acknowledging his family's Zionist and Israeli connections. http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/06/ ... ex.htmlThe article says in pertinent part: Gadahn says his grandfather was a "Zionist" and "a zealous supporter of the usurper entity, and a prominent member of a number of Zionist hate organizations.""He used to repeat to me what he claimed are the virtues of this entity and encouraged me to visit it, specifically the city of Tel Aviv, where relatives of ours live," says Gadahn, referring to Israel.Interesting, eh? Um...might Adam Gadahn (Adam Pearlman) be an Israeli Mossad agent posing as an American who converted to militant Islamic ideas to scare the public? I think that's EXACTLY what he is. Here is the Wikipedia page about Adam Pearlman.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn
kenmurray

Nico Haupt on the Real Deal

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.18.2010 - Pasquale DiFabrizio Originally Posted this interesting, powerful Headline, and Supporting Material.A Curious Discussion Developed.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.201910:12 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.18.2010 - Mr. Pasquale DiFabrizio, and Excellent Contributing Member on the JFK Murder SolvedForum, Originally Posted this Inquisitive Headline and Supporting Material.09.11.2019 - 9 years later does anybody have any Additional Facts, Input or Theories about any aspectto this Subject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.