People on south side of Elm street

JFK Assassination
mike martinez

People on south side of Elm street

Post by mike martinez »

There were probably at least a dozen people of the south side of Elm that had a view of the fence.1. How do you figure there was not one witness that physically saw a shooter? Especially people that were next to and to the right of Mary Moorman? They had a perfect sight line as the president passed by.2. extremely ballsy for a shooter to expose the top of his head down to his shoulders and a weapon with people directly across the street.
Dealey Joe

Re: People on south side of Elm street

Post by Dealey Joe »

It is diffacult to tell what people actually saw or what they think they saw.I thonk everyone was caught up in the excitement and just not looking around.and there were just enough people around in little clumps it would he hard to spot one person.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

mike martinez wrote:There were probably at least a dozen people of the south side of Elm that had a view of the fence.1. How do you figure there was not one witness that physically saw a shooter? Especially people that were next to and to the right of Mary Moorman? They had a perfect sight line as the president passed by.2. extremely ballsy for a shooter to expose the top of his head down to his shoulders and a weapon with people directly across the street.Mike, to cut to the chase, are you suggesting that a shot was not fired from the right front of the president?If so, while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, you should know that such a conclusion has virtually no support from members of this forum. Or are you just genuinely puzzled as to why the shooters weren't even more apparent?Thom
Phil Dragoo

Dulles to Lifton: You've got nothing

Post by Phil Dragoo »

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... htmSeventy people in the Ambassador pantry. Sirhan didn't shoot RFK. Who saw the real shooter.Roger Craig saw many things. He finally drowned trying to swim with too much chain.Lee Bowers did the Karen Silkwood bop.People saw things. Groden's witness will appear in his new book. Just one more witness scared into silence.Two dozen Parkland medical professionals and another fourteen at Bethesda (Blakely lied) described the rear exit wound.Dulles could taunt Lifton because CIA killed or coerced into silence all the witnesses.Are we to believe Arlen Specter, Gerry Ford, Gerald Posner, and Vincent Bugliosi. We Killed the President and All We Got Was This Long Black Wall With 58,000 Names.No.
andries

Post by andries »

mike martinez wrote:There were probably at least a dozen people of the south side of Elm that had a view of the fence.1. How do you figure there was not one witness that physically saw a shooter? Especially people that were next to and to the right of Mary Moorman? They had a perfect sight line as the president passed by.2. extremely ballsy for a shooter to expose the top of his head down to his shoulders and a weapon with people directly across the street.It can easily be done without being seen, nobody was expeting anything from, or focusing on the knoll,a far less crowdy areaRemember LHO fired three shots in a row from the most crowdy area from an open windowand nobody saw him How did he do that ??
mike martinez

Post by mike martinez »

ThomZajac wrote:mike martinez wrote:There were probably at least a dozen people of the south side of Elm that had a view of the fence.1. How do you figure there was not one witness that physically saw a shooter? Especially people that were next to and to the right of Mary Moorman? They had a perfect sight line as the president passed by.2. extremely ballsy for a shooter to expose the top of his head down to his shoulders and a weapon with people directly across the street.Mike, to cut to the chase, are you suggesting that a shot was not fired from the right front of the president?If so, while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, you should know that such a conclusion has virtually no support from members of this forum. Or are you just genuinely puzzled as to why the shooters weren't even more apparent?ThomIn the short time I've been posting on this forum I have expressed some doubt. I look at things with an open mind. I look at the facts and try to come to a logical conclusion.
Bob

Post by Bob »

mike martinez wrote:ThomZajac wrote:mike martinez wrote:There were probably at least a dozen people of the south side of Elm that had a view of the fence.1. How do you figure there was not one witness that physically saw a shooter? Especially people that were next to and to the right of Mary Moorman? They had a perfect sight line as the president passed by.2. extremely ballsy for a shooter to expose the top of his head down to his shoulders and a weapon with people directly across the street.Mike, to cut to the chase, are you suggesting that a shot was not fired from the right front of the president?If so, while you are certainly entitled to your opinion, you should know that such a conclusion has virtually no support from members of this forum. Or are you just genuinely puzzled as to why the shooters weren't even more apparent?ThomIn the short time I've been posting on this forum I have expressed some doubt. I look at things with an open mind. I look at the facts and try to come to a logical conclusion.Mike, just remember what the docs at Parkland said, as they were the first to see JFK after the shooting. To them, JFK had a large, gaping hole in the back of his head that was a EXIT wound. The conspiracy to cover up what happened occurred after that.
mike martinez

Re: The Large Back of the Head Wound

Post by mike martinez »

Phil Dragoo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0-2Sthn9APhil,haven't seen that particular clip but am well aware of how all the personnel at Parkland described the injury. I don't doubt what they say at all.But it seem very curious to me looking at frame 313 of the Zapruder film that at the moment of impact the back of the head seems intact, although more oblong, and the upper right front portion of his skull gets blown open.If you line up the 6th floor window shot then I think the exit wound would have been on his left side of the head, not right.I have always wondered why that is the case.Also I would think a shot from the knoll would leave an exit wound on the left side of his head.Thoughts anyone?