A Couple of Things I Just Don't Believe

JFK Assassination
JDThomas

Re: A Couple of Things I Just Don't Believe

Post by JDThomas »

PPfeel free to disagree, but as we are often asked to do, consider this from a legal perspective; Gibson is the expert witness - showing flaws in her technique is not enough - proving her analyis is bunk is what is required.So the start point is Doyle does not match, Holt is a possible match.Find another expert witness of at least equal weight to proven debunk (not challenge) Gibson and you're in business.If you're successfull, just think of it .... all of the those convictions she has assisted in to overturn, ... all of those Guiness world records to withdraw best wishesJD
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

JDThomas wrote:PPfeel free to disagree, but as we are often asked to do, consider this from a legal perspective; Gibson is the expert witness - showing flaws in her technique is not enough - proving her analyis is bunk is what is required.So the start point is Doyle does not match, Holt is a possible match.Find another expert witness of at least equal weight to proven debunk (not challenge) Gibson and you're in business.If you're successfull, just think of it .... all of the those convictions she has assisted in to overturn, ... all of those Guiness world records to withdraw best wishesJDHi,No one is perfect...and none are completely righteous... being mere mortal, we all have our human failings...Look at all the good work Bugliosi did on the prosecution of the Manson murders, which btw wasn't that hard..because the case sold itself with the idiot witnesses....please don't make me explain .Look at all the good works Tom Hanks did ...now look again...these two are more high profile than she is..If Gibbons flawed on this one, it still won't overturn her track record....maybe someone twisted her arm a little on the 3 tramps case IMO.Here's an analogy; if someone put a gun to my head, virtual or otherwise, I would do anything they asked me to do ....
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

JDThomas wrote:PPfeel free to disagree, but as we are often asked to do, consider this from a legal perspective; Gibson is the expert witness - showing flaws in her technique is not enough - proving her analyis is bunk is what is required.So the start point is Doyle does not match, Holt is a possible match.Find another expert witness of at least equal weight to proven debunk (not challenge) Gibson and you're in business.If you're successfull, just think of it .... all of the those convictions she has assisted in to overturn, ... all of those Guiness world records to withdraw best wishesJDLook I don't like arguments I get enough at home.. I AM HERE TO HELP, not harness....what do you know about legalities??Do you remember Johnny Cochran? Well our team went out and showed his office a thing or too.. We did a number on it(song and dance ) ...Man, he had flunkies come out and put their cameras on us..LOL!!RIP Johnny you old shyster creep
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Lois Gibson works for the Houston Police Department and is probably the most respected forensic artist and facial expert in the world. She has just been awarded with a notation in the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest crime solving rate based on composite sketches.PP: It maybe be true, but damn I cannot find it on the internet web
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Lois Gibson works for the Houston Police Department and is probably the most respected forensic artist and facial expert in the world. She has just been awarded with a notation in the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest crime solving rate based on composite sketches.PP: It maybe be true, but damn I cannot find it on the internet web OK, I cannot find anything listed under Guiness Book Of Records with her name, but I did find this....Chauncey Marvin Holt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to Forensic expert Lois Gibson‎: Lois Gibson works for the Houston Police Department and is one the ... She was recently awarded with a notation in the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest crime solving rate based on ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauncey_Marvin_Holt - Cached - SimilarForensic expert Lois GibsonLois Gibson works for the Houston Police Department and is one the most respected forensic facial experts in the world. She was recently awarded with a notation in the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest crime solving rate based on composite sketches. Lois Gibson has made a comparison study of the "three tramps", photographed in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. She concluded that the three men were Chauncey Holt, Charles Harrelson and Charles Rogers. The video presentation of her analysis can be found on the Internet.[edit] Film Spooks, Hoods and The Hidden EliteWim Dankbaar of Holland - a longtime JFK assassination researcher - announced in September 2008 that he made available a video documentaryon Holt's life to view online free of charge. Dankbaar acquired the documentary in 2007 although it was made in 1997. The production contains the life story of Chauncey Holt and was titled by Holt: Spooks, Hoods and The Hidden Elite....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauncey_Marvin_Holt
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Lois Gibson works for the Houston Police Department and is probably the most respected forensic artist and facial expert in the world. She has just been awarded with a notation in the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest crime solving rate based on composite sketches.PP: It maybe be true, but damn I cannot find it on the internet web AH-HAH!http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/res ... lt.htm#505
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

That I can find no one has given a good reason what difference it makes who the tranps were or are?I can't think of one reason why Cauncy should lie about it.Has anyone ever touched on why the parking lot had cars running around in and out?Roger Craig said it was a rental parking lot leased and ran by a Dallas cop and for the most partcops rented parking spaces there and that it was a locked gate to keep others out?He said most all the cops rented space for $3 a month to park while they were on duty.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe wrote:That I can find no one has given a good reason what difference it makes who the tranps were or are?I can't think of one reason why Cauncy should lie about it.Has anyone ever touched on why the parking lot had cars running around in and out?Roger Craig said it was a rental parking lot leased and ran by a Dallas cop and for the most partcops rented parking spaces there and that it was a locked gate to keep others out?He said most all the cops rented space for $3 a month to park while they were on duty.Hello Joe ,The reason for knowing who the tramps were are for identity purposes to support a conspiracy link on the grassy knoll....BUT anyone could have been there that day to see the president...I see your point ..I wonder if the grassy knoll was off limits to all people watching?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Pennyworth wrote:Lois Gibson works for the Houston Police Department and is probably the most respected forensic artist and facial expert in the world. She has just been awarded with a notation in the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest crime solving rate based on composite sketches.PP: It maybe be true, but damn I cannot find it on the internet web AH-HAH!http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/res ... lt.htm#522
Bob

Post by Bob »

This is why forums are great...as in debate, as long as it's done respectfully. Paul, we will have to agree to disagree. Although I definitely think that Hunt and Sturgis were in Dealey Plaza that day, I don't believe either were tramps. I believe that Harrelson was definitely one of the tramps, and I also believe Holt and Rogers were as well. The only one I doubt somewhat is Rogers. Holt's "confession" makes too much sense, as does the Jimmy Files confession. People try to put holes in their stories, but no one has been able to as of yet. All the tramps had a role. Holts was a counterfeiter, who made sure the fake Secret Service people had identification, among other things. Harrelson was a known hitman. Rogers was in the LCAP. All had known CIA ties. We can argue till the cows come home, but that's my take on the tramps.