New Member and a Few Questions

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: New Member and a Few Questions

Post by Bob »

Alec wrote:NEW QUESTIONThere were many reports of witnesses seeing a man in the 6th floor of the TSBD that day. James Worrell, who was standing almost right up against the building said that he looked up and saw a gun pointing out of the window. One lady in the documentary "Evidence of Revision" stated that she saw a white male with a gun in the TSBD window, as well as a black male who was pacing back and forth on the same floor as the shooter.If we were to believe that Files was on the Knoll, and Nicoletti and Rosselli were in the Dal-Tex building, then who could have been shooting from the TSBD?Any thoughts?Have I missed something in my research?Thanks,AlecThe speculation about the two men on the 6th Floor of the TSBD based on descriptions are that they were possibly David Morales, the man who also looked like the man driving the Rambler station wagon after the shooting (and picked up LHO), and Richard Cain. However, Cain also looked a lot like Mac Wallace, who had a fingerprint found near the snipers nest.
Alec

Post by Alec »

Those are good thoughts, guys.What also intrigues me is that Bonnie Ray Jr. was eating lunch in that exact room just 10 minutes prior to the men supposedly seen in the window. They were pretty quick setting up, if that's true, but they were REALLY patient with arriving there, as well. You would think that if you are to shoot the president when he comes down the street, you would get into position very early to plan things out.But then again, I'm not a professional hit man.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I'm glad that Mac Wallace has reappeared in discussion. Whether you believe that he was helping to set-up LHO or help implicate LBJ to ensure his complicity in a cover-up (or a bit of both), the fingerprint match is damning evidence against the official version of events, requiring re-investigation.It is scarcely believable the the FBI can get away with saying that the print did not match any on their database and yet Mac Wallace was most definitely on their database.To summarise, the only fingerprint expert to undertake a blind analysis of the prints (i.e without knowing the identity of the suspect or the crime) found a 14 point match on initial inspection, with a 35 point match on close inspection..... for the FBI to blandly say they had no match goes beyond mere fundamental incompetence, and yet they get away with it.With advances in computer recognition, it is high time that digital analysis of the prints was undertaken to put the issue beyond doubt.Isn't it funny that the L Nutters try to pretend that such evidence does not exist?
Alec

Post by Alec »

I also believe Roger Craig when he says that they found the MAUSER in the TSBD, and not the Carcano.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Oswald owned neither a bullet slide nor a gunbelt:http://i46.tinypic.com/ngyk9h.jpg