Documentaries To Watch?

JFK Assassination
SeamusCoogan

Re: Documentaries To Watch?

Post by SeamusCoogan »

andries wrote:You must be having some 25 bernes arround your yard, all named James That,s dutch humor Seamus is Irish for James lol.
andries

Post by andries »

Pitbull versus daschund Nevertheless it only takes three trained daschunds to keep a wild pig down,and they really kept him down I once was the unwilling witness how a wild pig splitted a pitbull in just two big pieceswith one bite,the poor dog never saw him coming.Very bad accident very optimistic bad dog owner. Seems the US is sometimes filled with individuels who have the illusion that a big dog does have a change against a predator.You compare the strenght off a kodiak katmai or grizzly with that of the Amur tiger, their equel opponents, and NOT with an american cougar,same goes for dogsAnd off the lesson
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

andries wrote:Pitbull versus daschund Nevertheless it only takes three trained daschunds to keep a wild pig down,and they really kept him down I once was the unwilling witness how a wild pig splitted a pitbull in just two big pieceswith one bite,the poor dog never saw him coming.Very bad accident very optimistic bad dog owner. Seems the US is sometimes filled with individuels who have the illusion that a big dog does have a change against a predator.You compare the strenght off a kodiak katmai or grizzly with that of the Amur tiger, their equel opponents, and NOT with an american cougar,same goes for dogsAnd off the lessonShheeeeesh thats an amazing bunch of stories my life is boring indeed.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

kenmurray wrote:CIA:Company Business:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3YH_gg ... latedGreat Ken i love contemporary footage and docos excellent stuff.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:CIA:Company Business:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3YH_gg ... relatedThe Wizard of Link, aka as Link Murraydale, really means "business" after that posting of excellent links.
andries

Post by andries »

SeamusCoogan wrote:andries wrote:Pitbull versus daschund Nevertheless it only takes three trained daschunds to keep a wild pig down,and they really kept him down I once was the unwilling witness how a wild pig splitted a pitbull in just two big pieceswith one bite,the poor dog never saw him coming.Very bad accident very optimistic bad dog owner. Seems the US is sometimes filled with individuels who have the illusion that a big dog does have a change against a predator.You compare the strenght off a kodiak katmai or grizzly with that of the Amur tiger, their equel opponents, and NOT with an american cougar,same goes for dogsAnd off the lessonShheeeeesh thats an amazing bunch of stories my life is boring indeed.in that case try the canadian rocky,s they are more stunning, won,t be boring.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

kenmurray wrote:JFK's Irish Honor Guard:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eepw4Ob ... elatedThey would have been more use than the Secret Service great Ken.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Great presentation Ken, ThanksIt does make you swell up.