What's the truth about Clay Shaw, David Ferry?

JFK Assassination
Joost

What's the truth about Clay Shaw, David Ferry?

Post by Joost »

Hi Wim,

Jim Garison persecuted Clay Shaw for being a plotter in the JFK assasination, and he wanted David Ferry as a witness.

I haven't read everything on your site (yet) but were they involved or not? How do they relate to the Files story?

Bye!
Mark Johansson

Re: What's the truth about Clay Shaw, David Ferry?

Post by Mark Johansson »

Joost wrote:Hi Wim,Jim Garison persecuted Clay Shaw for being a plotter in the JFK assasination, and he wanted David Ferry as a witness.I haven't read everything on your site (yet) but were they involved or not? How do they relate to the Files story?Bye!

Clay Shaw and David Ferrie was heavily involved in the assassination. In which degree, I don´t know. I do know that David Ferrie was involved in Operation Mongoose and trained the exil-cubans for a new invasion of Cuba.

James Files knows the cause of death of David Ferrie. He died of a cerebral haemorrhage caused by sharp object. It´s all in the new interview: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/buy1.htm

Mark
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Allow me to disagree, Mark, I think Clay Shaw knew about the plot to kill Kenneddy, but there is no evidence he took part in it. He took part in the plot to kill Castro with cancer.

Wim
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

dankbaar wrote:Allow me to disagree, Mark, I think Clay Shaw knew about the plot to kill Kenneddy, but there is no evidence he took part in it. He took part in the plot to kill Castro with cancer.Wim

My mistake Wim, I apologize for that. I do believe he was heavily involved with the CIA.

Mark
Jim Harwood

Clay Shaw

Post by Jim Harwood »

Wim,

How do you resolve the Permidex issue? Public records clearly state that Charles DeGaulle's secret service investigators found Permindex to be the organization financing the assassination attempts against him during 1962.

Clay Shaw was a Director of Permindex.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Permindex is a very interesting black hole, yes. HL Hunt, Clay Shaw, Jean DeMenil , OAS, CIA, it ties them all up.

Wim
Jim Harwood

Permindex

Post by Jim Harwood »

Yes but who is doing the tying? When you read some on Permindex it brings a whole new meaning to LBJ quote" we were running a damn Murder, Inc. in the carribean".

I say Permindex is an all purpose "assassination" capability that can be launched against leaders of all nations. I also say it is European based and not the property of domestic US interests.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: What's the truth about Clay Shaw, David Ferry?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.24.2006 - Mr. Jim Harwood raised the question about the Permindex Issues and Involvement.This is a very serious subject matter that receives very little attention.Has anybody read or researched Permindex more recently ?Respectfully,BB.