CONSPIRACY: HISTORY'S GREATEST PLOTS, COLLUSIONS AND ...

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CONSPIRACY: HISTORY'S GREATEST PLOTS, COLLUSIONS AND ...

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.17.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Interesting, Probative Headline and Supporting Material that was, and continues to be of Very Great Interest to me.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Phil Dragoo, Ken Murray, Barney, and Bob Fox Posted some Additional Interesting Material.It is almost 12 years since I originated this discussion.Curious to learn what others may believe and think today about this Subject Matter.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: CONSPIRACY: HISTORY'S GREATEST PLOTS, COLLUSIONS AND ..

Post by kenmurray »

The Crime Of The Century before the JFK Assassination:http://www.lindberghkidnappinghoax.com
Tom Bigg

Re: CONSPIRACY: HISTORY'S GREATEST PLOTS, COLLUSIONS AND ..

Post by Tom Bigg »

"Conspiracy" theorists will never gain any traction unless they are at the level of the most advanced scientists and professors.