JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.19.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.22.2006 - I Originally Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Material.An Excellent Discussion with much interesting and valuable material from some of theVery Best JFKMS Forum Members followed.There were some Hacking Issues and Problems years ago. Therefore, I Re-Posted this Headline again years ago.Mr. Ken Murray, an Outstanding Long Time Moderator and Member of JFKMS Forum hasrecently Posted some Very New Information about Mr. John Barbour, who also producedJFK: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.I suggest that you review and study all of the material together for your Best Benefit.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

Post by kenmurray »

The 1st Release Of The Garrison Files:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... CYtGfx5sec